Do you need nolva with HD-50

mkurtzhals

Awards
I have read that it does not have the aromotizing effect as SD. Can I just go with rebound xt. thanks in advance

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Well, it says on the box that it doesnt aromatize into any type of e and may have slight anti-e anti-progestenic effects. So...

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I have read that it does not have the aromotizing effect as SD. Can I just go with rebound xt. thanks in advance
You say it as though rebound is cheaper.

Nolva is only 30 bucks

off duty ninja

Awards
my pet gorilla has nolva on-hand "just in case"...but that decision is up to the individual...*ahem*...animal:thumbsup:

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
always good to have nolva on hand. and it's fairly inexpensive too!

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
But, generally people dont want to go in the wrong direction, also I understand that its grain alcohol based and may not be healthy.

RobDyson

Awards
Nolva should be on hand no matter what PH taken (in case of gyno). There are disagreeing views as to what doses or if it should be kept just on hand or always implemented.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
So true, its an active point of contention with pro and con, has anyone used just OTC and not been satisfied?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Its common knowledge that you should always have nolva on hand in the event of a flare up of gyno. Especially with these 'designer' compounds - you have no idea how your body will react to them despite the anecdotal reports you may have read.

BV

BTW...

:gotsearch :D

Last edited:
yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Subscribe......setting aside the point of always having a back-up emergency plan....the original question is what have people's experience been?

I'm looking forward to trying H50 but am dealing with a sudden and unexpected nipple puffiness/itchiness in my Phera-Plex pct (yes, I'm using Tamox Citrate AND ALRI Ultra-Hotter).

Was just thinking today that my next cycle should be something with less chance of sides....as H50 is said to be.

So, for you H50 veterans, have you (1) done the full tried and true PCT out of caution and/or habit or (2) have you tried just going with an ATD? If the latter, how did it work out for you?

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Actually, SD does not aromatize, it's 5a reduced. It's actually slightly anti-e.

As far as PCT for H-50, I personally would include a SERM (like Nolva) in PCT for any androgen. If H-50 is a somewhat anti-e as it says, then lowering E even further (as with ATD) post cycle will actually continue to disrupt the HPTA, and prolong recovery. Lowering estrogen too much and for too long can lead to estrogen receptor upregulation. Using a SERM will boost LH & FSH, lead you on the road to recovery, and you won't worry about an estrogen/ER rebound.

I think AIs should only be used post cycle when aromatizing compounds were used, or possibly during cycle if aromatizing is out of control (such as d-bol, high doses of test, etc.). During PCT, I would not run ATD at too high of a dosage (25-50mg max, with a SERM of course) unless bloat/gyno got out of control.

Just my 2 pennies... :run: