Test Withdrawals?

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
been off the juice for about 3 months now, but my sexual drive still hasnt returned, which sucks because my girlfriend is smokin' hot and is now hornier than I am...all the time. Should I hop back on a cycle to kick it back in gear? Should I run another PCT? Should I see a doctor and get my test levels checked? Other ideas?

tattoopierced1

get bloodwork done before anything. Then go from there. You should never go back on cycle if you havent fully recovered from your last cycle...that isnt going to fix the problem, only prolong it or make it worse.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what was your cycle and pct. go get bloodwork.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks of test e then 2 weeks of nolva. so just walk into a walk-in clinic and say "i need bloodwork done"?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks of test e then 2 weeks of nolva. so just walk into a walk-in clinic and say "i need bloodwork done"?
You spent to short of time on Nolva. Yes tell your doctor your sexual drive is low, and you have an overall lack of motivation lately.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

been off the juice for about 3 months now, but my sexual drive still hasnt returned, which sucks because my girlfriend is smokin' hot and is now hornier than I am...all the time. Should I hop back on a cycle to kick it back in gear? Should I run another PCT? Should I see a doctor and get my test levels checked? Other ideas?
Bro I definitely feel for you in your situation...but a 2 week PCT after 8 weeks of test?? COME ON!!! Did you even bother to research proper PCT protocol before you decided to use anabolic hormones?

One of the fine bros on this board actually went out and purchased his own URL so you dont have to use the SEARCH BUTTON: :D

www.postcycletherapy.com

In short, you messed up your PCT and your hormone levels have not returned to their normal state. I'd say you need 4 weeks of Nolva starting NOW, maybe some PowerFULL/Cissus might help out too...they seem to work great for most.
BV

whale

Awards
Drop some HCGi n the mix this will help "kick start" the testes as well. Nolva wont really do that much of that seeing that this is your issue, at leaste it never did for me. HCG would be even better for that than anything else. In my opinion.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
If you can get bloodwork done right away then definitely do so.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I agree if you can get bloodwork done, go for it.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
I've had the same problem and I did run a proper PCT including Nolva, trib, and Fenu. The only missing was HCG which I didn't have access to. When I got the blood work done my free test was accessed at 93 ng/dl......that's LOW! My doc is currently deciding on a game plan......lets hope he comes up with something groundbreaking. As an aside most docs (inluding two endocrinologists) have already told me NOT to use HCG because it is only a band-aid solution in this type of situation. The testes at this point are quite capable of producing testosterone but the pituitary is not responding to the signal of low test in the blood stream.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I myself have a hard time with pct even on short cycles (~4 weeks). I seen some interesting articles saying that all the clomid and nolva won't do crap because after the boys go dormant they won't recognize LH like they should, which makes sense since usually LH levels return fairly quickly. After 8 weeks your are probably hibernating. The solution was to jump start them with hcg or hmg. Made all the difference in my last pct.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
got the blood test results back and i have low testosterone. they're going to refer me to a "urologist" to evaluate the test results. have clomid & nolva on hand. any further advice?
Yup......wait to see what the urologist says.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
How come you didn't include clomid in your pct?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
New News. The urologist said my blood test registered "2.14" when testing for testosterone while "2.8-8.0" is normal. He didn't give units, but I know that [FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Helvetica, Arial, MS Sans Serif]the generally acceptable range of values is 300 to 1,200 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dl) for total testosterone. Does anybody know possibilities for the 2.8-8.0 chart? Good news is that HRT is the most common treatment for low test. I'll be seeing him Thursday.
[/FONT]

Bro your 23. I would advise against HRT. Your doc is not working with all the facts here, if he was I don't think HRT would be his course of action.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
Update from the urologist. My first basic testosterone blood test came back as a 2.14 in nmol/L while 2.8-8.0 is normal. My testes look normal, so I have to get tests done for LH, FSH, Prolactin, and Free Testosterone for the applicable diagnosis of hypogonadism. Anybody familiar with this situation or have a predictable outcome?

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Bro your 23. I would advise against HRT. Your doc is not working with all the facts here, if he was I don't think HRT would be his course of action.
Yeah I agree, I would get yourself right rather than go on hrt. It could turn into a lifetime dependancy issue, which is bad at 23. I would be patient and get a second opinion. Even without proper pct, full recovery should not be a problem from just 8 weeks of test. Just keep in mind that everybody recovers differently and be patient.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
My "normal testosterone" and "free testosterone" levels were considerably below average, but my LH, FSH, and Prolactin levels were normal. I am being referred to an endocrinologist for HRT and possible further testing. Diagnosed with Hypogonadism.