Strictly a Prostate Problem? What are my options?

boffo234

Awards
Hello,

I recently completed a cycle of AX released Ergo Max LMG. Around day 18 (earliest day 15; latest the 20th) of my 22 day cycle (had to cut it short), I began developing back soreness. It started out as nothing and just figured it was a "lower back pump" that I always hear others talking about. Well, it started off very mild, quite bearable considering the results I was having. But within DAYS the pain increased 2, 4, and 8 fold!

I am now 3 days into my PCT (nolva, fenugreek, nac, milh thistle, saw palmetto, and NOW Prostate Support) and the pain, while it has lessened day by day, remains. It is especially bad at night, and it makes sleeping impossible.

The pain makes it impossible to sit for long periods of time, and doing near anything causes me to feel the pain. The pain in the back is like a dull, constant feeling of being uncomfortable. Like I need to stretch my back or pop it (I have tried both many times).

While I wish it all stopped there, my other symptons include many classic enlarged prostate characteristics :
-decrease in strength of flow of urine
-slight urinary leakage at times
-feeling of not completely emptying my bladder
-more frequent need to urinate

I also have other symptons though :
-pain in testicular region (was QUITE intense a few days ago, and it came in waves ... like an extreme pressure... makes me uncomfortbale even thinking about it)
-very bad stomach distention and pain
-constipation
-pain in the sides of my back and at times the front

If this is a case of an inflamed/infected/enlarged prostate, what can I do to ease the pain and remedy the situation? How long does it take a prostate to return to its normal side? Is this uncommon?

If it is any added help, this was my first use of any type of anabolic.

Thanks for any help.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I suffered some symptoms on a recent cycle of PP (similar), no pain but definate drop in urination pressure.

The pain in the lower back makes me think you may have problems other than the prostate.

Maybe a visit to the docs is in order. Not trying to worry you, just pays to be safe.

Good luck and let us know how things pan out.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Did you run Prostrate support throughout?

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
I had the EXACT same thing on my PP/Finigenx cycle. I thought it was just the "back pumps" as well but it got so bad that I had to stop the cycle as well. It happened to me on day 17 and took basically an entire week to go away. It would get a little better everyday but it just seemed to hang around for a while. I never really thought about it being a prostate issue but that makes sense as I have had symptoms of enlarged prostate for a while now.

The pain was exactly as you describe. Very dull ache in the lower back but mine was on both sides. I am on day 6 of a Halodrol/Prostanazol cycle and I am closely monitoring my back to see if it is going to act up again. I would be very interested to hear if anyone else has or is having the same problem. Thanks for posting!

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I have prostate issues as well - but they're not like your issues.. When my prostate is bothering me, laying down feels perfect.. You sound pretty positive that it's your prostate, so - take a Prostate Support product - which you can find in any vitamin store - like ProstaStrong. Make sure it contains Saw Palmetto.. Then also take 600mg of Beta Sitosterol once in the morning and once at night.. That's helped me a lot in the past..

Finisteride or dutasteride would be great as well - but you won't find them in the store... Try the sponsors of this site..