M1t Methyl 4-ad (all I Got Left)

king0173

Awards
Was Up People,
New To The Site Nice To Have This Knowledge Around Me, Post Ban Of Course, All I Have Left Is Underground M1t (120 Pcs.) And Another Evil Methyl, Legal Gear Methyl 4-ad, I've Read Many Past Threads On This, And Have Seen Many Different Opinions From,it's Okay To Stack These, To Never Stack These Together. All I Want Is To Get The Most Out Of These Products I Can, Whether It Be Rotating Them Between Every Two Weeks Or Straight Stacking Them. Of Course I Have Nolva And Liver Protectant Already On Hand. Any Info. Would Be Appreciated, Tired Of Doing Searches Online And Getting Old Info. Thanks

king0173

Awards
if you don't mind me asking, what does that mean

Atlas

Awards
It's in regard to Beelze's newest and truest thread, in regards to how many here are too into the anabolic forum and those same people don't go anywhere near the Diet and Training forum! If you had did a simple search you would have seen it. Many here will tell you not to stack the two as many here feel stacking methyls will cause you to **** out your liver! I however, while taking this subject quite seriously, think that many people here are over dramaticizing the problem. I am glad to see that others (mainly BKneller) agree with me! I would start off and use your M4ad for the first 3 weeks, and then finish up with 3 weeks of M1T, the PCT with a SERM, RXT, LXT, and DHEA!

king0173

Awards
thanks for the info. never been much of a tekkie w/ the computer, so just learnin my way around this site, birth year of 1975 so I'm no youngin tring w/ no experiece, thanks again atlas.