Filtering method for syno conversion

mildain

Awards
Wondering if someone who has done a few successful syno conversions could answer a quick question?

I just started the process of the conversion, but am wondering if I should filter the methanol/syno solution with a coffee filter or use a whatman.

According to skye's method for test prop, he filters through a whatman, but the kit I am using doesn't say to do so.

Which method would give me the best results?

The last batch of test I made turned out a slight yellow, and I don't want to waste another 5c with a non injectable powder.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Wondering if someone who has done a few successful syno conversions could answer a quick question?

I just started the process of the conversion, but am wondering if I should filter the methanol/syno solution with a coffee filter or use a whatman.

According to skye's method for test prop, he filters through a whatman, but the kit I am using doesn't say to do so.

Which method would give me the best results?

The last batch of test I made turned out a slight yellow, and I don't want to waste another 5c with a non injectable powder.
well its not my methoed but if your powder is not to your satafaction there is a simple fix for that. just desolve it bach in MA and recrystatlise it. should come out fine. you may lose a little but its an easy fix for off powder. def use the wardog methoed for this though.

as far as the kit goes I can't help you as I don't use them but using a better filter is always advisable

mildain

Awards
Thanks alot skye, your knowledge is impressive! Thats a good idea to recrystalize the Test, but I tried this before with my yellow test base powder and it is still slightly yellow. Not sure if test is supposed to be pure white, or slight yellow tint to it.