anavar...was it worth your money?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine has 750mg of it and wants to use it. Was wondering if you guys thought it was even worth your money. I know it can be expensive and some people rave about it. Others seem to think its a waste of their money. What dosages did you guys take and what effect did it have with ya.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
60mg's stacked with test, good ****! So I've been told.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Wow, 60 eh? My friend was considering 25. Guess he might need to reevaluate that. How long did you take it with the test for?

hangclean

Awards
Anavar is probably the only oral I would ever use on its own. I have a friend that only uses anavar for 6 weeks on 6 weeks off cycles at 40 mgs a day. He does very well with this and uses minimal PCT. Also according to him he feels great all the time while on it and has no negative sides.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Wow, 60 eh? My friend was considering 25. Guess he might need to reevaluate that. How long did you take it with the test for?
I never said I took it... However, he did his first couple cycles at 40mg's and now uses 60mg's. He ran a cycle like this:

Weeks 1-8 Test P: 150mg's eod
Weeks 1-6 Tren A: 75mg's eod
Weeks 1-6 Anavar: 40mg's (or) 60mg's ed

He wished he would have ran the var through week 8.

25mg's is a good dose for chicks. ;)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Could one take var after 3 weeks of superdrol since var is very low on liver toxicity.. something like this?

Weeks 1-11: 100-125mg Test Prop
Weeks 1-3: 20mg Superdrol
Weeks 4-8: 40mg Anavar
Weeks 9-11: 20mg Superdrol

Or since the liver values would be greatly depleted should it be more like:

Weeks 4-11: 40mg Anavar

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd go with the second one. IMO superdrol is a pretty shitty compound in terms of sides. I'm about to run a similar cycle in a few weeks. I'll probably run

weeks 1-7/8 Frontload 1200 mgs test Ent, then 700 mgs a week throuhout

weeks 1-2 100 mgs Drol (just to get me right back to my heighest weight ASAP)

weeks 3-7/8 40-60 mgs var

Then a new pct I've been going over.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Could one take var after 3 weeks of superdrol since var is very low on liver toxicity.. something like this?

I like the later choice, although I do not know about 11 weeks on orals even though the var is not very toxic to the liver . Also, how often is the prop going to be run during the week...ed or eod?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I like the later choice, although I do not know about 11 weeks on orals even though the var is not very toxic to the liver . Also, how often is the prop going to be run during the week...ed or eod?
Keep in mind I am an athlete and can't take this ****. This is my friend, but I asked him and he said he is going to be doing EOD injections.

I think he will take 2-3 weeks off of the orals after the sd is up (at week 3) then jump on the var at anywehre from 50-60mg daily for weeks 6/7-11

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have never crossed over the line into true aas. Seeing that var will not get you huge but increased strength which i would like, im seeing this as a possible way to go.

price not mattering, 20mg a day for 6-8 weeks?

doing some reading and based on dosage, pct is not needed as the articles state? I would always say yes, any experiences at 20mg daily and no pct ?

i have done various PH cycles with luck with proper pct protocol.

shct

brettly

Awards
i have never crossed over the line into true aas. Seeing that var will not get you huge but increased strength which i would like, im seeing this as a possible way to go.

price not mattering, 20mg a day for 6-8 weeks?

doing some reading and based on dosage, pct is not needed as the articles state? I would always say yes, any experiences at 20mg daily and no pct ?

i have done various PH cycles with luck with proper pct protocol.

shct
based on what i know, people who have the most success with var run it for at least 10 weeks @ 40mg/day at least. and yes you will need PCT even @ 20mg/day

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
based on what i know, people who have the most success with var run it for at least 10 weeks @ 40mg/day at least. and yes you will need PCT even @ 20mg/day
I do not have personal experience with var, nor do I know of anyone off the top of my head, that has used var. But I can say that 20mgs would not be a good dose, more like 40mgs, and that Pct should be used after any cycle of hormones, regardless of what it is!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Var is a great compound, dosing should be around 40-60mg for nice things to happen:D It's easier on the body then most orals but will still suppress your HPTA. PCT is needed.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have read numerous reviews/articles regarding var and each one state something slighty different , or there interpretation of the product. EX. at 20mg, no pct is needed while the other says yes.

I have always thought pct is a must -- this would of been too good to be true..

thanks,

shct

KD1

Awards
  • Established
Anavar is probably the only oral I would ever use on its own. I have a friend that only uses anavar for 6 weeks on 6 weeks off cycles at 40 mgs a day. He does very well with this and uses minimal PCT. Also according to him he feels great all the time while on it and has no negative sides.
Interesting, expensive but an interesting idea.

KD1

Awards
  • Established
I have read numerous reviews/articles regarding var and each one state something slighty different , or there interpretation of the product. EX. at 20mg, no pct is needed while the other says yes.

I have always thought pct is a must -- this would of been too good to be true..

thanks,

shct
I ran a 20mg Var cycle with no PCT. I had no prior education on AAS ( my excuse ). I gained 7lbs and kept it all, no sides while on except a slight "down" feeling the last few days on.

Im going to run a 30mg Var standalone later this year, with the only PCT 20mg Nolva and ALRI Retain.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established

I like the second cycle. You should see some nice LBM and PCT should be cake.

Hamurabi

Awards
i used 40mg/day for 7 weeks as my first cutting cycle. excellent strength gains which i kept at 100%, lost some serious bodyfat and gained some muscles. all the gains 100% keepable.
excellent drug.even though i was "closed". the last 2 weeks i didn't like to have sex.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
i used 40mg/day for 7 weeks as my first cutting cycle. excellent strength gains which i kept at 100%, lost some serious bodyfat and gained some muscles. all the gains 100% keepable.
excellent drug.even though i was "closed". the last 2 weeks i didn't like to have sex.
Stack it with some test next time and that should take care of the libido problem.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
M4OHN at 40 mgs and up, 4 mg tabs spaced out every 2 to 4 hours has very similar properties for me. Not quite as good as Var, but I'm a lot older now too.
Rogue,
How high a dose have you gone with M4OHN? I've always heard that it is half the strength of Var, so I'm planning on starting an 80 mg/day cycle in two weeks.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Depends on what your goals are. If looking for modest LBM with noticeable strength increase over 6-8 weeks then Anavar fits the bill. From my dosage experience I would not expect much from anything lower than 40mg. It might be good to start at 20-30 for a week or two to avoid any rapid increase in BP but from my experience the "magic" started over 50mg/day.

I would think it would work extremely well in a cutting cycle @ lower doses.