Test E Problem...Injections

Mr X

Awards
I'm now on my third vial of Test E and the first two were a breeze injection wise. I'd just inject 1 cc of it with 1 cc of EQ and thought I had a bit of discomfort, nothing too much. With my third vial, I'm just injecting 1 cc of Test E and that's it, and I'm noticing a lot of pain in where ever I inject it. It starts to get real hard around the area, and is pretty sensitive to touch. It usually dumbs down about a week later, but damn, what's up with this? I'm thankful it dumbs down, it had me thinking I had an abcess or something. Could it be that I cut out the EQ? Perhaps this bottle is just defective and I should contact my source? Any thoughts guys?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
the test e most likely has a higher BA content than the eq, hence the new pain. best bet is to cut it with a ml of sterile oil. draw up your ml of test, draw up another ml of sterile oil, inject, enjoy.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
What Beelze said. Also, what concentrate of Test E are you using, as this could also be the problem. Mixing compounds can help with pain, due to the compounds doing some competing for space, or something like that. Also, if you're not going deep enough, you may get some oil trapped in the fat/under the skin, which can cause some pain.

Try using moist heat as well, after injecting, and make sure to massage the area.

tattoopierced1

use a heating pad and some advil for now to help with the pain. I'd like to know what concentration yours is too...it could be that or the BA.

Mr X

Awards
use a heating pad and some advil for now to help with the pain. I'd like to know what concentration yours is too...it could be that or the BA.
I have been using a heating pad for the pain for now, no help really. I'm not using any advil or tylenol due to me using an oral currently, and not wanting to put any more stress on my liver.
It's really a nuisance, because today is leg day, and this won't be the first leg day I've skipped due to this. I think I'm going to try to push my way through it today, but I'm going to take it easy being cautious of hurting myself.
Also, I only have one more shot left until my cycle is over (bad time to complain now, right? :eek:) So I won't be going and buying some sterilized oil, but is there anything else I can do to help prevent the discomfort. I already plan on making sure the muscle is warm and stretching it. After injecting, I plan on using a heating pad and massaging it.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Again...what is the concentration is your test e (mg's per ml)? Could make all the difference.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Test E below 300mg/ml shouldn't be painful. 250mg/ml should be smooth as silk... if it is made right.

Mr X

Awards
Sorry guys, didn't realize that's what you meant by concentration. It's 250 mg/ml.

BOVEY

Awards
Im using Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml, Aburaihan, Iran

my training partner does the jabs for me and has mentioned that when pushing on the plunger the test flows so easily as if it were water, when he does his own it is a lot harder and takes alot longer to go in

does this sound right for test e

he is using test e by schering

Hot Rocks

Awards
I've been getting the same thing when hitting in the thigh .
It hurts like hell one day after. Then the pain slowly starts to drop down my thigh and decreases in pain untill its gone in about 7 days.
But, when I hit it in the cheek of my ass I have no problem at all.
The only reason I'm hitting the thigh is because I'm hitting the cheek twice a week .
The heating pad nor ice does any good.

Thanks
HOT ROCKS

Rock On !

nana-orange.gif

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the test e most likely has a higher BA content than the eq, hence the new pain. best bet is to cut it with a ml of sterile oil. draw up your ml of test, draw up another ml of sterile oil, inject, enjoy.
Im sorry but BA??? and where can i find sterile oil or what type is best? just trying to up my knowledge...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im sorry but BA??? and where can i find sterile oil or what type is best? just trying to up my knowledge...
ba is bacterstatic alchol (spelling) it is used in all injectables to keep the solution sterile. I sterlize my own oil with a whatman filter.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
ba is bacterstatic alchol (spelling) it is used in all injectables to keep the solution sterile. I sterlize my own oil with a whatman filter.

BA is Benzyl Alcohol... BB is Benzyl Benzoate.

BA and BB are cosolvents... used in injectable solutions for solubility and sterility.

BA also is added to sterile water at 0.9% to make Bacteriostatic Water.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BA is Benzyl Alcohol... BB is Benzyl Benzoate.

BA and BB are cosolvents... used in injectable solutions for solubility and sterility.

BA also is added to sterile water at 0.9% to make Bacteriostatic Water.

lol i had the water and alchol mixed up