stacking with halodrol

MuscleHead1984

Awards
I'm getting ready to start a cycle of Halodrol in about another month. What other ph could I take with Halodrol that is not methylated? What about prostanzol or Ergomax Lmg or something to that effect? Thanks guys!

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
i've heard of very good results solo..i'm leaning toward prostan with h-50 for my cutter

Super B

Awards
me and my friend have had great results with hal. and orestan, by themselves. his strength is through the roof, im up 5 lbs in 2.5 wks.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Wondering the same, want to use whats on hand, maybe halodrol for 2 wks then EmaxLMG for 2, should provide good bulk? How about h one day then e the next for 3 wks? Comments?

TestPump

Awards
I took Halodrol with orestan and superdrol and gained 20 pounds on a 60 day cycle and did a good PCT and I have not lost one pound. I actually gained another 2 pounds during the PCT.

I took 50mg of halodrol for 60 days
from day 15-45 i took 30 mg of superdrol
and day 15-60 i took 3 orestan a day

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wondering the same, want to use whats on hand, maybe halodrol for 2 wks then EmaxLMG for 2, should provide good bulk? How about h one day then e the next for 3 wks? Comments?
this would be a big waste man 2 weks isnt nearly enough to get the full benifits of either of those ocompounds.... not like h-50 switches right ovver to max.... it takes time to kick in and you got nothing in between then you cut it off right before the 2 best weeks of both of these supps... i think youd be betteer served to run an full 4 week cyckle of one or the other or a 5 weeker with both overlaopping on the 3rd week but thats pushing it for length and combination could do a number on your liver so make sure to keep that all in check man:hammer:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
DO NOT STACK HALO/EMAX! :frustrate

Both are methylated! If you want to run both, finish one, and then start the other, preferably with a bit of lag time between. And use liver protection (hepaprophylactics :D )

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting ready to start a cycle of Halodrol in about another month. What other ph could I take with Halodrol that is not methylated? What about prostanzol or Ergomax Lmg or something to that effect? Thanks guys!
ergomaxLMG is methylated.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
I took Halodrol with orestan and superdrol and gained 20 pounds on a 60 day cycle and did a good post cycle therapy and I have not lost one pound. I actually gained another 2 pounds during the PCT.

I took 50mg of halodrol for 60 days
from day 15-45 i took 30 mg of superdrol
and day 15-60 i took 3 orestan a day
oh really now?