sust 250

choochoo60

Awards
a friend of mine has gotten ahold of some sustanon 250. i've been researching about doing 500mg a week, injecting on sundays and wednesdays, those are my days off, but then again i just remembered that it is better to lift an hour or two after u inj. nevertheless, what do u guys think about doing that for 10 weeks, followed by nolva tapered down for pct. keep in mind this is my first trip to the dark side, ive read that many would not use it as their first, but it is what is available to me. i would like to keep a lean 10-12 lbs off this cycle

6'2.5"
age 22

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
do a search

sust really needs to be injected eod

there is no reason it would be "better" to lift an hour or two after you inject

dtr98

Awards
can go 2x wk, only 30mg of prop so you're not getting enough prop to matter.
i would go 12-16wks tho and run nolva with cycle if needed

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
do a search

sust really needs to be injected eod

there is no reason it would be "better" to lift an hour or two after you inject
I did fine with 2x week for a total of 500 mgs/week. Next time I do it, if I decide to go higher with the mgs, thenI might do 750 mgs, or eod. Why do you think it needs to be injected eod? It has only a small amount of the fast acting test prop in it, so you are correct as there would be no reason it would be better prior to a workout, as I think this would be an insignificant amount to add any immediate advantage to you work out. But it has the phenylprop, iscocaproate, and decanoate, which are long lasting, and should not need to be injected eod( in my opinion) unless if you want to hit the gram mark per week. Just my opinion though and just wondering why you would run it eod;).

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
phenylprop is not long acting

prop needs at least eod and phenylprop at least e3d .. by not going eod you pretty much wasting hormones

you would be much better off just running enan or cyp if you only want to inject 2x a week .. will provide much more stable blood levels

dtr98

Awards
if running 750mg wk mon,wed,fri will be good.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
phenylprop is not long acting

prop needs at least eod and phenylprop at least e3d .. by not going eod you pretty much wasting hormones

you would be much better off just running enan or cyp if you only want to inject 2x a week .. will provide much more stable blood levels
OK:thumbsup:! I was under the himpression that the phenyl prop was medium-long acting. Thanks for clearing that up. COme to think of it, I never did use Sust by itself, the time I did it, I ran it with Deca aswell:D! WOOPS! I ran Omnadren acouple of times , and even though some people would say that it ais just a cheaper version of Sus but it is not, I slao has a combiniation of tests beeingtouted as supe long acting, but I never ran that solo either. I ran that with dianbol for a couple of bulking cycles back in the day. Got Puffy from those..LOL!! tHANKS GLEN:thumbsup:!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i'm not familiar with what esters of test are in omna .. so i can't comment

in general i don't like blends .. they just make things more confusing ... its so much easier just to go with enan or cyp for long cycles and prop for shorter cycles and of course there's a place for suspension :)

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
i'm not familiar with what esters of test are in omna .. so i can't comment

in general i don't like blends .. they just make things more confusing ... its so much easier just to go with enan or cyp for long cycles and prop for shorter cycles and of course there's a place for suspension :)
I have never used enan or suspension. My staple for test has mostly been cyp. A few buddies of mine have done suspension, and loved it, except for the strong sides, and quick crash afterwards, and from what I could tell, enan is similar to cyp, just from seeing the results that my buddies got hwile on enan. I never thought of the tests "blends" in that way......hmmm:think: