joint pain on superdrol
- 02-06-2006, 02:24 PM
- 02-06-2006, 02:35 PM
Yes. Stacking with a wet compound such as test or 4AD works for me. You may try Cissus as that has reportedly great results for joint pain. You need to be very carefull on SD as the increase in strength coupled with the dry joints can cause injury.Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
- 02-06-2006, 02:51 PM
glucosomine, omega flex support and cissus will do wonders... you should be taking glucosomine year round anyways for your joints.
02-06-2006, 03:59 PM
I love the dry gains that SD gives me, but the joint pain is almost unbearable. It hurts most at night. I have a hard time sleeping soundly with my shoulders aching so badly.
02-06-2006, 05:03 PM
You could have low hormone levels prior all this while and the SD made it worse. A pre-cycle bloodwork could be useful.
Similar Forum Threads
- By lightweight in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 02-07-2013, 10:53 PM
- By typerob in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2009, 12:45 PM
- By Brian5225 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-18-2008, 08:54 PM
- By dra05ke in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2008, 04:51 PM
- By Reem in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-28-2005, 09:38 AM