Heart attacks and strokes...

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.75%

Heart attacks and strokes...

I don't hear people talking about these issues that often concerning AAS...but I guess I am one of those guys who worries about everything.

I've only done 3 cycles (prohormones) in the past, but are these things something all of us should worry about after a cycle?

I find myself constantly thinking about having a stroke/heart attack, even though my blood tests, chest xray etc. always turn up good. I found myself in the ER last year b/c of mild chest pains but I turned out to be OK.

Is anyone else concerned about these issues or am I going overboard here? I admit I always think *something* is wrong with me.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.62%

I'm not too overly concerned about those issues. As long as you cycle off and take time to recover and get your blood tests done you should be alright. Remember to take all the precautions if you're really worried about it like flax oil, CoQ10, red yeast rice, hawthorn berry etc. Did you seriously think you were having a heart attack at 25? Be a little more optimistic.
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.32%

I am constantly concerned with my health. **** I spend more on my herbs and support supps than I do on protein powders and aas combined. Heart problems and cancer concern me the most. Keep an eye on your blood pressure and cholesterol. Thats the best you can do. And as for the cancer well antioxidants are key imo.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 11:12 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 12:05 PM
  3. Stress and heart attacks?
    By spiro in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 07:54 PM
  4. Pro Bodybuilder Kris Dim suffers heart attack and stroke
    By brittishbulldog in forum General Chat