Poll: Which offers the best longterm mass gains?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Test/Deca v.s. Test/Tren

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Test/Deca v.s. Test/Tren


    Ok, test/deca is usually considered the cycle for bulking, while test/tren is viewed as more of a clean lean mass gain/cutter cycle. However, lately, I've been getting good feedback on the pct maintenance of weight gained on a test/tren cycle. Which do you think offers the best longterm gains in mass, test/deca or test/tren?


  2. I dunno if it has to do with the GH im stacking it with, but as soon as I added tren to my test/eq/HGH cycle my weight jumped 7 lbs from where it had been for a week and has stayed there. Strength is off the charts too. Deca is a little bit easier on your HPTA and while it shuts you down, it doesnt do so as hard as tren. But honestly there's no comparison between tren and anything else. IMO, theres really no reason to use anything but tren and test. Your diet and cardio will determine whether its a bulker or cutter.
    •   
       


  3. What part of San Diego are you from the42nd?

  4. Deca is a little bit easier on your HPTA and while it shuts you down, it doesnt do so as hard as tren
    From what Ive read, Deca still shuts you down pretty hard. In addition to being detectable in your system for up to a year.

    BV

  5. a little bit of everywhere, but currently, encinitas
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by the42nd
    a little bit of everywhere, but currently, encinitas
    I'm over in San Marcos myself.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    From what Ive read, Deca still shuts you down pretty hard. In addition to being detectable in your system for up to a year.

    BV
    yeah but how how long is tren detectible? I haven't heard how long for tren but ive heard up to 18 months for deca

  8. Quote Originally Posted by NevrEnuf
    yeah but how how long is tren detectible? I haven't heard how long for tren but ive heard up to 18 months for deca
    I've heard that for tren ace it's only a 4-5 week detection time.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    From what Ive read, Deca still shuts you down pretty hard. In addition to being detectable in your system for up to a year.

    BV
    Absolutely not, the reason that Tren and Deca shut you down so hard are the progesterone sides. They are both progesterone derivatives and both shut you down harder for that reason alone. And ya Tren Ace is around 4 weeks and Nandrolone Decanoate is approx 18months.

  10. Tren is the god of all AS, Test is king... NOTHING beats Test/Tren/Dbol IMO...

  11. wow im doing that cycle test tren and dbol cant wait with winny in the end i cant wait im pumped

  12. There is a perfectly good reason to use Deca as opposed to Tren:

    Joints

    Deca lubricates joints and typical doses for Deca cycles increase collagen synthesis by almost 300%. That means your joints actually increase in strength. Those two combined will allow you to move heavier weights with less risk of injury.

    THAT is the reason to use Deca over Tren. Tren, conversely, will dry you out, and I have never seen anything attributing Tren to increased collagen synthesis or enhanced joint repair.


    At a certain point, you HAVE to pay attention to your joints, and if you really are serious about training and diet, you will reach that point rather quickly. Joint injuries mean a whole lot of muscle lost and sometimes can end careers. For bulking, a time when I really want to hit the weights heavy and hard, Deca will be king as far as I'm concerned. Tren may have it's place here and there, but Deca will be at the forefront of every bulking cycle for me.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Nullifidian
    There is a perfectly good reason to use Deca as opposed to Tren:

    Joints

    Deca lubricates joints and typical doses for Deca cycles increase collagen synthesis by almost 300%. That means your joints actually increase in strength. Those two combined will allow you to move heavier weights with less risk of injury.

    THAT is the reason to use Deca over Tren. Tren, conversely, will dry you out, and I have never seen anything attributing Tren to increased collagen synthesis or enhanced joint repair.


    At a certain point, you HAVE to pay attention to your joints, and if you really are serious about training and diet, you will reach that point rather quickly. Joint injuries mean a whole lot of muscle lost and sometimes can end careers. For bulking, a time when I really want to hit the weights heavy and hard, Deca will be king as far as I'm concerned. Tren may have it's place here and there, but Deca will be at the forefront of every bulking cycle for me.
    interesting point, good input

  14. Shouldnt bromocriptine help with the sides associated with tren?

    Any thoughts on taking an oral with tren ace? Such as 1-AD, Pheraplex, ergomax, superdrol?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by unitas27
    Shouldnt bromocriptine help with the sides associated with tren?

    Any thoughts on taking an oral with tren ace? Such as 1-AD, Pheraplex, ergomax, superdrol?
    1ad is horribly outdated and so mild compared to the others you listed. If you can't get dbol or even if you start your cycle with dbol you can end it with pp or sd to bridge between pct and last injection or use them to start.

  16. 1ad is out dated because it works i guess when something works there is an old saying if aint broken dont fix it so i say 1 AD IS NOT outdated maybe your advice is outdated.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by unitas27
    Shouldnt bromocriptine help with the sides associated with tren?

    Any thoughts on taking an oral with tren ace? Such as 1-AD, Pheraplex, ergomax, superdrol?
    Dunno about the others but i wouldnt stack Tren with SD unless you plan on joining the preiesthood. Your soldier wont salute for a good while.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by 1ad man
    1ad is out dated because it works i guess when something works there is an old saying if aint broken dont fix it so i say 1 AD IS NOT outdated maybe your advice is outdated.
    tell me you're jus kiddin around bro, not nockin its value, i know you apparantly must have a strong affection for 1ad as it is your screen name but plain and simple it is a weak prohormone.
    Hell i can walk to the gym, i been walkin forever my legs aint broke, or i could drive there and achieve the same result!!!

    Lets say dudes 200lbs or close to it, hes gonna have to take like minimum of 4-6 pills to see anything at all in 4 weeks, or take 2 sd pills and get results in days, not to mention 1ad only converts to something else once you injest it any so why not cut out the middle man.

  19. Tren, tren, tren.....

  20. IMO, tren hands down. If I could only use one drug (besides test) tren would be it. Although deca is better for the joints as stated, tren is better for strength and mass gains IMO.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Throw2far
    Tren is the god of all AS, Test is king... NOTHING beats Test/Tren/Dbol IMO...
    Yep!

  22. I lkove the feeling I get on Test stacked with the Tren!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by IFIWAS
    I lkove the feeling I get on Test stacked with the Tren!
    I hate the feeling personally. I can't stand how I feel on Tren. I'm cranky and easily agitated. I get preposterously horrible cystic acne on my upper back and all over my traps and shoulders. I get night sweats.

    It builds muscle, yeah, but you know what? Taking a higher dose of something else would do just as well for building muscle and wouldn't give me the sides. Tren for me will only be useful durin contest prep. Even then, I'm thinking in the future I might go with EQ and Winny instead. The acne on tren has been almost unbearable.

  24. I normally never have an acne problem with tren. I guess it effects everyone different.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by pimpparts2000
    I normally never have an acne problem with tren. I guess it effects everyone different.
    All the power to you...and in my book thats even more a reason it should be in all your cycles lol j/k...Or am I!!??

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Throw2far
    Tren is the god of all AS, Test is king... NOTHING beats Test/Tren/Dbol IMO...
    Not true...Tren, Test, Dbol, and GH is one of my favs...Never been bigger or stronger

  27. im running both deca and tren with test......i know call me crazy.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by x_muscle
    im running both deca and tren with test......i know call me crazy.
    Be careful and watch the prolactin. I would recommend getting to Cabergoline to have on hand. At the first sign of ANY kind of gyno, run the Cab along with Nolva, and don't stop running the Cab until the end of the cycle.

  29. Test+Tren hands down i'm using it for a cutter right now and i'm actually gaining muscle and building strength, it's just plain awesome. I'll have a hard time not including it in every cycle and Test+Tren+d-bol is definetly on my to do list. I can't even imagine the size and strength gains when bulking, and the nicest part is it's all nice quality muscle.

  30. Ive heard Tren is for the users wwith much experience with injectables, does everyone agree?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 2nd cycle info. Test Deca Tren
    By Muj117 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2012, 08:09 PM
  2. Test/Deca/IGF or Test/Eq/IGF?
    By smash1904 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 08:03 PM
  3. Test,deca, and tren cycle info!!
    By Furious405 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 02:06 PM
  4. Test-Deca-maybe tren or winny
    By kung fu panda in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 05:09 PM
  5. Tren, Test, Deca, EQ Masterbol cycle ?s
    By Dell in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-31-2007, 11:29 AM
Log in
Log in