First Cycle Progress report

1. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

First Cycle Progress report

Just thought i'd tell you all how things are going, i'm 14 days in and i'm currently up 8lbs, i'm 278lbs and i'm looking leaner , i'm using 500mg of Test E for 15 weeks with 2.5mg Femara EOD and i'm stacking Anavar in next in a week at 50mg for 8 weeks. I haven't noticed too much of a "feel" effect yet though, a bit more aggression and focus in the gym but nothing amazing, strength is going up slowly but surely BUT i am following a powerlifting program so it's nothing dramatic. My recovery is getting bet but my sex drive isn't up, i'm hoping for this to be a recomposition cycle, so i can't wait to add the var in their for some strength and bf loss. This is my update and i'll keep you all posted.

2. bou1991

Whats up everyone, I am new to the forum and looking for some advice on putting on some lean mass. Since I've started working out in the past six months I started out at 150 and I'm about 190 now but just can’t seem to put anymore weight on. I am in the military and need something that I will not pop on the drug test. Any help would be appreciated thanks
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.36%

to the hijacker,

Food
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.36%

chaps,

what size pin are you using and where are you jabbing yourself?
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    Just thought i'd tell you all how things are going, i'm 14 days in and i'm currently up 8lbs, i'm 278lbs and i'm looking leaner , i'm using 500mg of Test E for 15 weeks with 2.5mg Femara EOD and i'm stacking Anavar in next in a week at 50mg for 8 weeks. I haven't noticed too much of a "feel" effect yet though, a bit more aggression and focus in the gym but nothing amazing, strength is going up slowly but surely BUT i am following a powerlifting program so it's nothing dramatic. My recovery is getting bet but my sex drive isn't up, i'm hoping for this to be a recomposition cycle, so i can't wait to add the var in their for some strength and bf loss. This is my update and i'll keep you all posted.
    Test E. usually takes about 3-5 weeks to "feel" on. Good luck with your cycle.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%

1.5 inch 22gauge, and i've been doing quad shots.
  7. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%

It's week 4 and i decided to bump up the Test to 750mg, i shoulda started with that dose. I'm currently 285lbs, my legs around the 33" mark i'd say they were 31.5. My arms, chest, traps and calfs are filling out nicely, i'm looking alot more balanced, i MUST HAVE lost a good 10lbs or more of straight fat cause i'm lookin alot leaner. I'm following a powerlifting type program and it's just really slappin the size on me, lol. I still have a good 8 weeks left so i'll keep you all posted. I'm picking up some gear for my next cycle next week
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%

Ok it's been quite a while since i posted results, i'm currently on pct running 3 caps Retain and 3 caps Ultra Hotter it's been about 20 days and i'm down only 5lbs which looks like a combo of water/fat, i'm currently sitting at 285lbs, my strength is actually INCREASING . In about 6 weeks or so i'll be doing Test Prop and Tren Ace for 10 weeks to cut up and refine my new mass
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47%

I dunno about anyone else but I'd love to see some before and after pics. Also, no nolva after test and var?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.33%

wait a second.. wasnt' the Test for 15 weeks? You're in PCT now? How can you be in PCT now? Did you cut your cycle short? And even if you did, you shouldn't be in PCT yet...

Another thing.. you're starting another in 6 weeks? WTF???? Highly irresponsible....

What's up with your PCT too? Retain is an addition to a PCT.. You need some SERM action... You're kidding me right? SOmething smells retarded, and Beelzebub isn't here.. so...
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.29%

check the post dates
  12. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%

I cut the cycle short to 9 weeks. And I started the the Ultra Hotter RIGHT after my last shot because from what i've read in L. Rea's online magazine the Core it will still help and it is my balls are poppin right back. And i've used Ultra Hotter + Retain for pct many times on things such as heavy M1t cycles and it works great, i've read articles L. Rea posted saying it's literally the strength of clomid+hcg and i'm not going to argue that with the results it gives me. I also know a of a couple others that use the same thing on heavy cycles and it still works. I appreciate your comments though if it was a 15 weeks cycle then 6 weeks would be too soon.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.33%

Quote Originally Posted by doom3q
    check the post dates
    You were saying? He cut it to 9 weeks. Check your math sillypants.

Similar Forum Threads

1. first cut cycle progress (pics bishes)
    By chocolatemilk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 05:07 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 02:37 PM
  3. READ AND DESTROY! (My first cycle plans inside)
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 12:50 PM
  4. first cycle
    By HighBall in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-30-2003, 02:34 AM
  5. First Cycle Help
    By yourdaddy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-23-2002, 04:18 PM