supderdrol

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tjones2787

Awards
Hey guys new here, I am about to start my first cycle of Anabolics Extreme Superdrol. I first have a couple of questions. I am kinda worried about gyno. Is this a high risk in the product? I have searched and read it's possible in superdrol but not sure about this brand. Also for my pct I have read so many different opinions on what to take. What would you say is the best? I am 21, 510 190. I bought two bottles already, and am going to start taking tomorrow morning but I am still not sure due to the gyno. Please any info will help before I start to stupidly take something.

D

DaWarw

Awards
Hey guys new here, I am about to start my first cycle of Anabolics Extreme Superdrol. I first have a couple of questions. I am kinda worried about gyno. Is this a high risk in the product? I have searched and read it's possible in superdrol but not sure about this brand. Also for my pct I have read so many different opinions on what to take. What would you say is the best? I am 21, 510 190. I bought two bottles already, and am going to start taking tomorrow morning but I am still not sure due to the gyno. Please any info will help before I start to stupidly take something.
Do some research on PCT. I would use a serm for it and make sure you have it before you start. What is your cycle length/dosing? You're not giving us a lot of info on here. Theres a vast wealth of information all you need to do is search.

Status
Not open for further replies.