Ever heard of this product?

dwass

dwass

Awards
A friend of mine has come into quite a few bottles of something called "Andro Multi-Stack" made by Total Body Systems, Inc. He's offered me a few bottles since he doesn't care for PHs.

The label says it includes the following:
Androstenediol 100mg
Nor Androstenedione 100mg
Tribulus Terrestris 500mg
DHEA 150mg
Chrysine 200mg
Saw Palmetto 200mg
Zing Gluconate 8mg

I'm not well versed on andro, and I'm a little iffy on having two types of andro combined with trib and DHEA.

Any thoughts on this product?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Might boost you up some. Looks well thought out with chrysin, saw palmetto and zinc in it. Try it, doesn't look half bad.

brettly

Awards
sounds like garbage to me. i wouldnt bother with it - all those "anti-estrogens" and "test boosters" aren't really worth a ****. you can get much better products.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I think by "offered" he means he's getting it for free. THAT is why I said go for it... ;)

brettly

Awards
if you can get about 20 bottles then go for it and run a cycle with some ancillaries and what not. if not i wouldnt bother. just my $0.02

brettly

Awards
i just googled that company name, and it appears it is no longer in existence. plus if its plain old andro and nor-dione, its probably super old. like i said though I personally wouldnt take the risk. if you want to, make it worth your while and run at least 6 caps per day for 6-8 weeks and get some nolva

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
its 4ad and 19nor. 4ad converts to testosterone at about %15. 19nor converts to nandralone(deca) at about the same rate. bioavailibility is about %15, so you would want to dose it at about 6-9 pills a day and 6-8wks like brettly said. good stack, kind of wet. I guess thats why the anti e's are in there. nolva would not hurt.

dwass

dwass

Awards
I think by "offered" he means he's getting it for free. THAT is why I said go for it... ;)
Yup. It's available for my favorite price: free. Well, at least a few bottles.

The stuff was given to football players at a major university, but I wanted your guys' opinion.

As always, when I have had a question, AM has come through for me :)

It says to take 2 caps 45mins pre-workout. If I were to be taking 6+ caps per day, what would be the best plan for splitting that up?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
2 in the morning, 2 preworkout, 2 at night.