1 ad without 4 ad

1. 1 ad without 4 ad

is it absolutely necessary to cycle 4 ad with 1 ad? what i am trying to get at here is, mainly i here that the 4 ad is for loss of sex drive...so if i dont lose my sex drive on 1 ad..is the 4 ad necessary?

2. no its not necessary, BUT highly reccomened because you will more than likely lose youre libido and have some major lethargy with 1-ad alone. some other bros here are more informed than me but thats the basic of the story
    •   

3. anyone else?

4. It is well advised, or you could skip 1-ad (unless you already bought it) and use 1-test. It is cheaper and what you are trying to get 1-ad to turn into.

The 4-AD is a definate plus to energy and anti-lethargy but you don't have to do it. Just going to be tired most of the time, work outs are much better with 4-AD.

5. what brand of 1 test?
    •   

6. Either brew your own or buy some from BDC. Learning to brew should be everyones goal right now as PH's will not be around forever.

7. I think 1-AD without 4-AD is like selling VCRs in Amish Country......

8. I agree with yellowJacket. You really lose libido 1-AD alone. Excellent pumps and great results, but even better stacked with the above!
    Hope this helps.

9. I ran 1AD alone and had SOME lethargy and my libido was only slightly inhibited. Just depends on the person.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Can you add strength without adding size?
    By Cokeboyz in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 11:57 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-23-2003, 05:06 PM
  3. 1-AD 4-AD or T-1 Pro?
    By freeze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-16-2003, 12:11 PM
  4. 1-ad/4-ad Final Results!!
    By Blazer88 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8