Ergomax/Orastan-E cycle question

Stoked1288

Awards
Hey guys, thinking about starting this cycle pretty soon, looking for any suggestion or comments you guys have to offer:

As far as past experience, no PH cycles, strictly natural...I'm 23, 6'1" 215 at 10.5% BF been training since I was 14 for sports and look, training and diet will be in check through the whole cycle, I'm a personal trainer and senior exercise science student so know how to get the most efficient gains...this is what I'm thinkin:

WEEK 1 - 4 -- Ergomax @ 20 mg
WEEK 3 - 8 -- Orastan-E @ 75 mg a day

to start with and possibly upping in the later weeks depending how I react to it; weeks 2-4 Emax @ 30mg and the orastan-e @ 100? not sure about upping the orstan-e...planning on running nolva 10/mg ED through the entire cycle as well as 2-3 RXT ED, what do you guys think of the RXT? I want to do everything to prevent gyno and estrogen sides...

PCT: Nolva 40/40/20/20

As far as the full cycle goes, plan on running Sesamin, with a liver protectant complex, as well as the regular multi and what not..

candyman26

Awards
I dont understand why people use prostan... winny is cheaper

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I'd say drop the nolva on-cycle. Also, going to 30mg Emax @ wk3 is a smart move. But Prostanozol is a weak steroid. VERY weak, although very androgenic.

Personally, I find that running it by itself for 4 weeks is a little pointless. It's good for hardening you up at the end of the cycle or for anticatabolic purposes when cutting, but I wouldn't do 4 weeks of Orastan @ 75 mg ED. I dunno, stack MAX LMG with it during the last 4 weeks if you want an unmethylated last 4 weeks? Or maybe jack that dosage up, way up, go to 150 mgs and shorten the Orastan portion of the cycle. PCT looks OK but ATD with nolva would be just GREAT. I have personally done that very cycle this way.

Paladin4Life

Awards
anyone have any info on orstan-A i got 2 bottels and i wanna know how i should be taking it im not looking for size just strength and really trying to get cut.... any info at all would be great....