help me with clenbuterol PLEASE!

upsizin

Awards
hi everyone, Im new to the forum and I have some questions I really need help with. First let me give you some introduction into my situation.

Over the past month or two I've been working out pretty seriously in the gym with fat loss my greatest interest. I lost 8 pounds in three weeks which was amazing to me, I thought I was on the road to weight loss. I'm 5'10" and about 285 right now, but while I've continued eating right, my weight loss has come to a complete stop.

I've been working with a trainer and I know that the muscle gain I'm probably experiencing has something to do with the stoppage in weight loss. Anyways, a friend of mine who has gone through serious changes in the past year with the use of clenbuterol and some other things, told me the same thing happened to him, and that clen "got him over the hump"

I know nothing about clen or other anabolic substances other than what I've researched over the past few days, but could someone PLEASE give me an idea of what this will do for me and if im putting myself at great health risk in using it.

thank you in advance and as things are posted, im sure I'll have more questions.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
do a search for clen its been discussed a billion times

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
First off, welcome to this site, as you know there is endless amounts of information on here that you can find. With that said, you can find using the search button on the tool bar near the right side. (between new posts and quick links) Anyways, I commend you for coming here and asking questions before you decided to just "get over the hump"! If you have only been working out for 2 months then you have a long way to go before you need to use clen. You said that you are 5'10" and 285 lbs. Is that correct? If so, then you have a LONG way to go until you need to use clen. Your diet needs to be spot on with your nutrient count before even considering it. If you have that in order I would say you will notice a good amount of fat loss will come at a very reasonable rate. Most people use clen when doing a cut before a show, or to try to get a couple lbs off fast for a specific reason, not to just loose a couple lbs. When you ask are you putting yourself at risk, yes, if used incorrectly. There are logs all over this site that you can read on dosage, length and the sort. Do some research and get to us on your decision. Then i can scold you again!!!

upsizin

Awards
I'll give a summary of my day:

6:30 am, wake up, three egg whites, two slices of wheat toast (dry), and two 12 oz glasses of water

Im a student so on tuesdays n thursdays I go to school at about 7:15

9:30 fruit, usually two bananas, or an orange or apple

11:30 subway... six inch turkey on wheat plain with a bottle of water and a bag of baked lays

4:00 usually a grilled chicken sandwich or a grilled shrimp salad

4:30-6:15 gym... 45 mins cardio, 30 mins weight lifting... dont do much weight training... not my objective... and ten minutes before and after stretching

7:00 live at home so usually whatever my mom cooks for dinner... ribs, steak, roast, every now and then pasta or something.. many times I'll just make another salad (gag)

that's about a summary of my diet... I know it's not great but with being on a limited budget and living an hour away from school... it's increasingly hard to stay 100% fat free

any help is greatly appreciated.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Weight training should be just as important as your cardio.

Lilmomma

Awards
Hello everyone,
I have been thinking of using clen,I have done my research and understand the possible side effect, how to use in what portions. I have been going to the gym for a year now and have not gained or lost anything more than 5 lbs. I eat right(friend call me a health nut). Work outs are split thourght out the week between body parts and doing weghts as well as cardio. BUT I am not making any progress on loosing body fat like I would like to. I have tried different themos..none worked for me, I have increased protien, lowered my carbs as well as change the type of carbs I eat (low GI) as well as cutting out milk, cheese, and fruit. The last part I have actually done recently and it has helped a bit with water retention and fat intake. I drink more water than I can count.
I am at the point that Clen is the only thing I know of that would work.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone,
I have been thinking of using clen,I have done my research and understand the possible side effect, how to use in what portions. I have been going to the gym for a year now and have not gained or lost anything more than 5 lbs. I eat right(friend call me a health nut). Work outs are split thourght out the week between body parts and doing weghts as well as cardio. BUT I am not making any progress on loosing body fat like I would like to. I have tried different themos..none worked for me, I have increased protien, lowered my carbs as well as change the type of carbs I eat (low GI) as well as cutting out milk, cheese, and fruit. The last part I have actually done recently and it has helped a bit with water retention and fat intake. I drink more water than I can count.
I am at the point that Clen is the only thing I know of that would work.
clen is not some magic pill.

Moreover, it can be mighty unpleasant even when used properly. It makes me very, very edgy and combative...plus I also find myself getting lots of muscle cramps when trying to lift and using it.

I think you should keep a food diary and track what you really eat for a few weeks. Then make some adjustments.

Once you get your progress going again you'll be in a better position to use the clen.

MacMan

Awards
I believe Clen works best for losing the last few pounds, not necessarily as an overall weight loss plan.

To begin with, you need to cycle Clen. I can easily feel down regulation of receptors at the end of two weeks, even with the use of Benadryl at night.

If you need to cut those last few hard to loose pounds quickly, Clen is the best thing I have used. But, I think diet and exercise is infinitely more important for long term weight loss and maintenance.

Assuming, you may not take the advice of myself and others who have already posted, you absolutely must take taurine and potassium supplements. This includes loading at least a week before and a continuing a week after. You also need to drink plenty of fluids. If you don't, you will have the worst cramps you have ever experienced.

Clen is not for the meek and the uneducated. It is a very, very, potent substance that needs to be respected.