Superdrol w/ EC Stack

A

atreyused

Awards
First of all I am a newbie so thanks for all the advice received after searching this site, it has proven to be really helpful.

After doing some research on the whole SD cycle and PCT I only have one question that I could not find going through all the posts. Has anyone ever used the EC stack while on Superdrol? I have yet to see anyone name it in their list of supplements to take while on cycle. I am not a scientist so maybe it has something to do with the fact that they contradict each other in some way. I did a search for EC and did not find any threads that had superdrol also listed. Any help is appreciated since I am starting my SD cycle next monday after prepping w/ a pre cycle dose of supporting supplements for a week and a half now, but I do not want to get lethargic like some have mentioned that SD does. Thanks!! Sorry for the novel.

L

lightweight

Awards
Welcome to the boards.
I dont see why you cant run an e/c stack along with your sd. If your worring about lethargy, sd increases glycogen uptake so upping your carbs will help you from being lethargic. Sd is pretty dry in terms of gains so unless your worring about fat i wouldnt go the e/c stack route. again welcome to the boards bro.

M

Maccabee

Awards
I know a few people have reported high blood pressure on SD. Taking an e/c stack on top might push it pretty high, but it all depends on the person.

A

atreyused

Awards
Alright thanks for all the help, I will definitely take the advice and increase my carb intake before trying to use E/C. I am looking forward to the SD cycle and definitely dont want to raise my blood pressure!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Supplements 2
N Supplements 19
D Anabolics 45
D Supplements 6
D Supplements 0