Stock up on discountinueds??

Stock Up?

• Total voters
PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
With the discontinuation of many popular oral products i.e SD, PP, H50 etc. should I be worried and stock up before its all gone, or will there be bigger and better things to come so why waste my money.

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
I would wait until there is going to be legislation to ban these before I stock up, because I remember when I spent a shiload of money on the "final run" of superdrol and ergomax, and that was almost a year ago. Now they came back and are actually cheaper. So the moral of my story is unless it is going to be banned, don't stock up, because there is a good chance that it will be back (and cheaper). Its actually a very good marketing stategy, and this thread is proof. I you say that you are going to pull a popular product off the market, there will be a rush to stockpile, and if you jack up the price people will still pay, because it's their last chance to stock up.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Good point about saying it is the final sale and then jacking up the prices, only thing is it is really cheap right now so that goes against your last point.

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Wait til "supplies get low", like PP did last month, everyone was sold out and what was left went up like $5 a bottle, and SD was up to like $50 a bottle for 60 caps, because it was being discontinued. A week or two later after everyone sold out SD was back out and $30 for 90 caps. Here is an SD thread from a while ago about the Presale of the last run of SD http://anabolicminds.com/forum/designer-supplements/24322-designer-supp-sd-pre-sale.html . And the Emax last run thread is in the Nutra Board, People were buying like 5 to 10 bottles per person at like $40 a bottle and it sold out in like a day. the next week it was every where for $30 a bottle and it just kept going down in price and and they kept selling til now. Run a search for last run of various PHs and see when they happened and then notice that they are still being made and sold for a lot less money.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
I'd go with injectables IMO. Unless you just don't like needles/shots.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Yeah why bother, this stuff just keeps hanging around. Having said that, I did pick up a few bottles of sd just in case. Hey, it was on sale!:D

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't mortgage the house but I've been buying a bottle here and there of compounds that look interesting but which I won't get around to trying for a year or more (gotta give proper downtime after pct before another cycle).

Some interesting compounds have actually all but disappeared (methoxy-trn, maxlmg) and I would suspect that others will as well. Sure, some no-name company might release a clone of a product down the line, but I'd rather have a bottle on hand of the premium name company product with real user feedback behind it. We're all taking some of this stuff on faith that it's not actually chinese rat poison and I have more faith that the big-name companies are doing proper quality control than the fly-by-night companies pumping out cloned compounds to make a quick buck.

Like I said, I wouldn't go wild but I've been alloting myself one bottle of something interesting every other paycheck just to have them on hand.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Ya, in the near future I want to pick up a bottle of PP, H-50 and E Max LMG.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Kicking myself for not buying a truckload of 1-Test powder and m4ohn. If a new ban comes to fruition I will deff be looking to see who will be offering bulk powders of a few things. Prostanz would be a good one transdermal or maybe converted to cyp. for example.

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
i've got 2 bottles of phera, 1 superdrol, and 2 prostan. i'm not even ready to use em- but have em in stock. figure by the time i get to em, there will be bigger and better things anyhow.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Don't bother.. maybe pick up a bottle if A) It is getting good reviews.. B) You can work it into a cycle with in a year.

Example... One of my first posts... (What a frackin' newb I was... sheesh.. embarrasing :run: )

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/24817-m1-t-1-4-ad-cycle.html

I have still yet to use the stuff. I have talked about it numerous times but over a year later still sitting up in a cabinet in a "cool dry place"

Now of course I bought the stuff in late Dec. found this site in early Jan, registered when I thought I needed to post... read some more and then posted in Feb.

SOOOO with the right info and ample reviews, might be worth it. But look back over the past year. Are you happy you didn't stock up on Max LMG?

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Don't bother.. maybe pick up a bottle if A) It is getting good reviews.. B) You can work it into a cycle with in a year.

Example... One of my first posts... (What a frackin' newb I was... sheesh.. embarrasing :run: )

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/24817-m1-t-1-4-ad-cycle.html

I have still yet to use the stuff. I have talked about it numerous times but over a year later still sitting up in a cabinet in a "cool dry place"

Now of course I bought the stuff in late Dec. found this site in early Jan, registered when I thought I needed to post... read some more and then posted in Feb.

SOOOO with the right info and ample reviews, might be worth it. But look back over the past year. Are you happy you didn't stock up on Max LMG?
MaxLMG is still out it's just called Predator and its a different brand.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
MaxLMG is still out it's just called Predator and its a different brand.
I noticed it on NP when it was released and then today I saw the beta test thread Stryder is offering, see the response?

But you made my point.. it's still out, now if you thought it was going away 6 months ago and bought 5-6 bottles and everything since that has been released, with better results, would you regret it?

I would.

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
I noticed it on NP when it was released and then today I saw the beta test thread Stryder is offering, see the response?

But you made my point.. it's still out, now if you thought it was going away 6 months ago and bought 5-6 bottles and everything since that has been released, with better results, would you regret it?

I would.
Oh I agree with not really stocking up, because until its banned it will still be obtainable.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Oh I agree with not really stocking up, because until its banned it will still be obtainable.
But... my example still holds even if it was banned... more so.

Say it was banned, would you be happy paying for say.. 5 bottles when 3 months later SD is re-released or 5 months later Phera Plex?

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with injectables IMO. Unless you just don't like needles/shots.
even if you don't like injectables, I still would go with some of the oral AAS instead of these so-called supplements. They are going to be eventually illegal and oral AAS has proven track record and cost about the same as many of these supplements. Plus many of these supplements cause similiar negative side effects as some oral AAS.

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
But... my example still holds even if it was banned... more so.

Say it was banned, would you be happy paying for say.. 5 bottles when 3 months later SD is re-released or 5 months later Phera Plex?
Ok I misunderstood what you were saying, I agree (and Max LMG never sounded that great to me and I never bought a single bottle), but there will be better stuff or theres always the 'darkside' which maybe the better way to go anyways.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
True True, but taking a pill once or twice a day along with your support supplements is a lot less nerve racking than injecting yourself IM. Thats my opinion though, but I think I speak for most of the people taking orals.

megadose

Awards
i've got 2 bottles of phera, 1 superdrol, and 2 prostan. i'm not even ready to use em- but have em in stock. figure by the time i get to em, there will be bigger and better things anyhow.
same here bro. plus the ph/ps from the last ban like m1t methyl d, m4ad. as of now just finished bying 2 mplexs, 1 masterdrol, and 1 halodrol. but i am curious whats next.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
same here bro. plus the ph/ps from the last ban like m1t methyl d, m4ad. as of now just finished bying 2 mplexs, 1 masterdrol, and 1 halodrol. but i am curious whats next.
I have 3 H-50, 3 Sd, 3 PP, 1 Emax...but am contamlating going back to the dark side, and just inject, since it is not as harsh on your liver as the orals. But who knows........ I probably will still pick up 1 or 2 of new good ones that come out, to have jusst incase. Geez, I'm such a supp whore:D !

megadose

Awards
I have 3 H-50, 3 Sd, 3 PP, 1 Emax...but am contamlating going back to the dark side, and just inject, since it is not as harsh on your liver as the orals. But who knows........ I probably will still pick up 1 or 2 of new good ones that come out, to have jusst incase. Geez, I'm such a supp whore:D !
same here bro its so addictive knowing that this stuff is so effective and so cheap at the same time.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I had a serious cash crunch during the Pre-Ban Madness - re-e-ea-ly wanted to bring in a pound or 2 of 4AD...just in case, y'know? :frustrate

just remember, if you decide to stock now for the future:
plastic is porous, glass is not, and moisture & oxygen are bad, 'kay?

Burner

Awards
With the last "scare" I ended up buying 2 bottles of SD (90 caps each), 2 PP, and 1 Emax...I will probably end up selling the emax, but wtf man...What happened? I remember reading on many different boards hearing the companies say, "In the next few weeks, big brother is going to make some big changes, buy while you can!" Maybe i missed something as i never heard anything more, or any explanation. I mean i would imagine something is probably in the works, but i dont think i will ever stock up again till there is an actual ban like you guys have been saying.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
With the last "scare" I ended up buying 2 bottles of SD (90 caps each), 2 PP, and 1 Emax...I will probably end up selling the emax, but wtf man...What happened? I remember reading on many different boards hearing the companies say, "In the next few weeks, big brother is going to make some big changes, buy while you can!" Maybe i missed something as i never heard anything more, or any explanation. I mean i would imagine something is probably in the works, but i dont think i will ever stock up again till there is an actual ban like you guys have been saying.
I think the rumor mill just overhyped the whole situation, and a couple of "incidents" cause some people to get shook, and start to discontinue things in hopes of steering clear of any trouble with the gov. But it never happened, and I gues everyone realized the coast was clear, fro now at least, and ceased the discontinuance of their products, and brought them back full speed ahead. I hope we don't have any real ban anytime soon, but Yeah, I will not stock up until I know for sure next itme.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that and ppl buy the supps at higher prices than currently.

pennies on the dollar to get a nice lift nowadays.

20+ for a bottle of SD or ergomax, pera-plex.

shct

Phil T

Awards
I know I'm new here but I've got to toss in my 2 cent's worth on this one.
I bought a truck load of stuff just before the real Fed ban on ph's and I'm glad I did. I haven't tried any of the new replacement ph's because I still have 6 bottles of M-Dien, 2 M1T and 3 MOHN. Only 1 bottle of M-Dien went flaky on me. The rest are caps so they're (insert Taco Bell hand gesture here) good to go.
I'd do AAS in a heartbeat but with my luck, the first time I'd try to find a source, it would be some undercover DEA agent.

megadose

Awards
as a matter of a fact i just bought another methyl drol xt:woohoo: yesterday at $25 got a great deal on it. so that brings it to total of
3 M1T
2 M Dien
1 M 4ad
2 M Plex
2 M drol
1 halodrol
dame sucha supplement junkie. hope this will the last.:D

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm done with buying this stuff...i have 50mg of 1-test base, 100mg of 4ad, 4pp, 4sd, 4 proz, 4ergo max lmg, and 6 hol-50, i mostly sell mine here in Canada...i've only done one cycleearly last year...i think when i sell or use some of this stuff i'm gonna move to injectibles

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
typo?
that's enough 4AD / 1-T for a single (low) dose...

thing is, these are unsettled times, and people are uncertain what's going on;
under then conditions, people naturally tend to put stuff away for later.

brettly

Awards
as a matter of a fact i just bought another methyl drol xt:woohoo: yesterday at $25 got a great deal on it. so that brings it to total of
3 M1T
2 M Dien
1 M 4ad
2 M Plex
2 M drol
1 halodrol
dame sucha supplement junkie. hope this will the last.:D
actually, you are more of a juice junkie than a "supplement" junkie. :D

anyhoo i think im done with the designers after my current run of ergo. sure they work and the sides arent bad, but the thought of a Test/EQ cycle is just, well, amazing.

Bammy

Awards

anyhoo i think im done with the designers after my current run of ergo. sure they work and the sides arent bad, but the thought of a Test/EQ cycle is just, well, amazing.
You'd be surprised, some of the legal oral stuff out these days is more effective, IMO, than injectables, just less safe.

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
typo?
that's enough 4AD / 1-T for a single (low) dose...

thing is, these are unsettled times, and people are uncertain what's going on;
under then conditions, people naturally tend to put stuff away for later.
yeah typo its grams
...sorry

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established

I know what yo mean bro! I am itching to do some test again, as I have not done it in years! Test is soooo much fun:D!

cgcrz8

Awards
I also say wait until a ban comes up. I've bought way too much **** and it will take a long time to use them all:

2 methyl 1-alpha (75 caps)
2 superdrol (90 caps)
1 finigenx magnum (240 cc)
3 Halodrol-50 (30 tabs)
3 Orastan-E (90 tabs)

I just hope this stuff doesn't go bad.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
The ban has come, for Superdrol anyways.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ah, wished I would've stocked up on 1-Test powder and 4AD powder. :(

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Nevermind, found what you're probably talking about. Effing fda.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
What's interesting about this FDA letter is the approach taken. Previously, they said (summarizing): "The chemical contained in this supplement matches one on our list of banned steroids. Therefore stop selling it."

With this letter, the FDA is taking a new tact. They are saying (summarizing): "Since the chemical contained in this supplement is not food nor does it meet any identified nutritional need, it must be for the purpose of altering the body, and that makes it a drug, not a supplement. So stop selling it."

Taking this latter approach, they effectively have the ability to ban anything that isn't a vitamin or a food derivative, without getting legislation changed (like they did with the last ban). If the FDA actually has the administrative authority to do this, then this approach is much nimbler and will allow them to move with great speed to ban any supplement put on the market.

LL-Cool-T

Awards
it seems the supplement companies are finding ways to market this stuff anyway.

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
Why not stock up? There proven products and we know they work. I bought 5 SD's, 4 PP's, and 5 Halodrols. Some of them I use, and some of them I won't. There will always be someone on ebay or sell.com that would be willing to buy them if i choose to use something else.

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Why not stock up? There proven products and we know they work. I bought 5 SD's, 4 PP's, and 5 Halodrols. Some of them I use, and some of them I won't. There will always be someone on ebay or sell.com that would be willing to buy them if i choose to use something else.
The problem with your idea is if the Supp becomes banned and federally scheduled and you try to sell it online, then you are trafficing and will be in trouble if caught. I just buy what I need for an upcoming cycle and then if something that I really like is getting banned I might pick up 1 or 2 cycles worth, but thats about it. I try to keep the stash kind of minimal.

TheViking

lurking AM since -04
Awards
The main problem for me is that I don't know if I even have the time to use all of my goodies before it expires. :think:

So for now on I'll only buy 2 bottles of each instead of four. :rofl:

shellman

Awards
Anybody know the lot numbers and exp. Date on the Halodrol 50? Just got first batch today and want to make sure it is real deal. Thanks

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
The main problem for me is that I don't know if I even have the time to use all of my goodies before it expires. :think:

So for now on I'll only buy 2 bottles of each instead of four. :rofl:
i think if you keep it dry and cool, you shouldn't have any problems past the expiration date.(within reason)

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
What stock up?! WE HAVE HYPERDROL....

lol... HYPERDROL

Abe the Cop

Awards
One way or another, these compounds will be banned eventually and I think they're now at a price where if they go any lower it will only be a dollor or two. With methyldrol-xt at 18.99 a bottle and superdrol at $23 a bottle I can't see them going any lower. I stocked up on 7 bottles superdrol, 1 bottle methyldrox-xt, 1 bottle pheraplex, 1 bottle prostanozol and 1 bottle ergomax lmg. I'd still like to get some more zol and emax. I'd also like to get my dirty, little hands on some halodrol50, but I'm waiting for the price to go down a little bit...hopefully it does.