Phera Plex Strength Gains

• Thread starter anabolicgiraffe
  • Start date

anabolicgiraffe

Awards
Anyone that has used PP before when did yalls strength gains start kicking in?

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
after about 2 weeks - but size gains came 1st and fast 10lbs in 2 1/2 weeks

ryano

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks for me as well ...about 2 and half weeks in now ... having lotsa fun

Stupes

I put on 8 lbs in the first week. And I'm seeing the strength this week (2nd week). 6'3" 210 - 1st AAS cycle.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i know this sounds crazy, but I am back on Phera for contest prep, and I popped my first pill this morning.... and I was pumped with my protein shake, cant wait for my workout:twisted:

TKE-PBOY

Banned
Awards
I myself noticed getting pretty vascular and my libido increased noticeably, I feel awesome.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
hey man whats your stats and whats your cycle look like
Week1 20 mg PP ed
6 tabs dicana

Week 2 30 mg PP ed
6 tabs dicana
40 mcg igflr3

Week 3 30 mg PP ed
40 mcg igflr3

Week 4 40 mcg igflr3

Week 5 40 mcg igflr3

Im doing a recomp keeping calories around maintence, getting my protein in of course etc...

I have leaned out quit a bit and strength is still climbing.

Im still debating if I want to go another week of PP or start Overlapping the SD or just keep what I got and start PCT with igflr3 and some nolva. The PP is making my hair shed a little more than I like. Plus Im curious as to how I will look once I drop some water and what the igflr3 feels like run on its own.

My stats :

212 pds down from 240 about 6 months ago

Around 25% BF (im a lard ass)

5' 11

Despite somebloat and the shedding I would have to say that PP has been the best time I have had with all these methyls. Mood is great ! Libido greater...too good as I have no outlet except Rosy Palms and her five friends.

Maccabee

Awards
I am almost two weeks into PCT and I had the chest work out of my life last night. A broke my personal record by doing 315 for 4 reps and 325 for 3 reps. I only weigh 180lbs. I wish I had someone taping it. lol.
Phera + BSN NO-Xplode + Throwndown "Vandetta" CD= My greatest workout ever.