On cycle sides help!!

BOVEY

Awards
Started my first aas cycle of test e & dbol on Monday.

Today (3rd day in) about 30 minutes ago I felt all flushed, my hands were bright red, I felt really hot and had a burning sensation in my hands, head and feet, this lasted for about 15-20 minutes and now im fine.

The same thing happened to me when I was on m1t about a year ago but the feeling was a lot stronger & worse but again it would only last 30 minutes at most

Im guessing this has something to do with blood pressure… any ideas?

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this?

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Did you get those feelings immediately after you took the Dbol, or just throughout the day at random times?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
How much do you weigh? How much d-bol did you take? Are you taking anything for bp??

BOVEY

Awards
this happened about 5 hours after taking the dbol, im taking 30mg ed spread over 2 doses of 15mg.

i feel fine now although my left ankle feels really hot!

im taking hawthorn berry extract for bp

i weigh 225lbs

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
add in some celery seed extract .. along with hawthorne berry it really helped my blood pressure

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Drink lots of water. If it's from the Dbol, either lower the dosage, or dump it all together. Also, go buy a BP cuff and check it. Always good to have around. Don't use those automatic ones in the stores. They are not accurate.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
One time I had used some bunk gear from a once reputable guy and all it did was make my whole body red, hot and flushed. I thought it was my BP and would always carry aspirin with me and made sure that I took at least one tab every 6-8 hours or so. I actually did this for a week and a half before I realized something was wrong. I quit that current cycle and just held onto the gear....about a month or so later, I found out that this once reputable guy was tested for purity and there was no active "ingredients" in the solution at all. I have no idea what was in it or what could have given me those weird effects. But I do know for a fact that the old suppliers dbol also did this to some clients of his that I chat wiht from time to time. Is the gear UG?

If it is anything like I described, I would not continue. You will know if it is just high BP or if something is really wrong altogether. High BP will not be SO dramatic. Most of the time, high BP isn't even detectable unless taken several times throughout the day. Did you try taking your BP yet?

I don't mean to scare ya at all, but I just thought I'd chime in because this sounds almost exactly what had happened to me. Good luck with whatever you decide to do and let us know.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
One time I had used some bunk gear from a once reputable guy and all it did was make my whole body red, hot and flushed. I thought it was my BP and would always carry aspirin with me and made sure that I took at least one tab every 6-8 hours or so. I actually did this for a week and a half before I realized something was wrong. I quit that current cycle and just held onto the gear....about a month or so later, I found out that this once reputable guy was tested for purity and there was no active "ingredients" in the solution at all. I have no idea what was in it or what could have given me those weird effects. But I do know for a fact that the old suppliers dbol also did this to some clients of his that I chat wiht from time to time. Is the gear UG?

If it is anything like I described, I would not continue. You will know if it is just high BP or if something is really wrong altogether. High BP will not be SO dramatic. Most of the time, high BP isn't even detectable unless taken several times throughout the day. Did you try taking your BP yet?

I don't mean to scare ya at all, but I just thought I'd chime in because this sounds almost exactly what had happened to me. Good luck with whatever you decide to do and let us know.

scary ****.

BOVEY

Awards
The dbol im using is Anabol - BRITISH DISPENSARY ones

Test e is by Aburaihan Iran

I trust my source as he is almost family, he trains with me is a lot older and has been training for years and has won amateur competitions @ NABBA and EFBB

I spoke to him about these sides I was experiencing but he reckons this is normal, he said they are heart palpitations; and I must drink a lot of water – which I have been

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
scary ****.
You said it, I forgot to mention that the gear I was using was injects...that made it even scarier...and as I stated, the oral dbols were even doing it to people.

bovey, I see what you mean, just keep a close eye on yourself (obviously)...good luck with the cycle.