var good for rebuilding cartilage?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I remember someone saying anavar was good for rebuilding cartilage and connective tissue. What dosage would you recommend for my friend who wants to heal quicker? He wants to run it for about 4 weeks

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I have cartilage issues with my knees and I've taken plenty of var and never had any change. don't mean to burst your bubble but just figured I'd share my experience.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
No no I am DEFINITELY glad ya did. Appreciate it bro. How did you like var in general though?

paperbolix

Awards
my joints (elbows) felt better when using var, deca is supposed to be even better for joints

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
How much were you taking jiminis?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
there is another thread on this subject. I dont remember if they mentioned doses.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
is it true that var has no effect on hpta?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Ive read that Deca and Boldenone increased the rate of repair for connective tissues.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yeh I'm kinda wondering if NPP also does this or if Deca is actually better at cartilage repair. Everyone says deca but NPP is the same hormone... :think:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I've ran var from 20mg up to 80mg/day. I told you I loved it.

Omar- It will shutdown your HPTA.

I think the reason why Deca works better is because people usually run that a lot longer then NPP

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Ah, so the length of it has to do with it. Thanks Jminis, exactly the info I was looking for. So it's gonna be deca if I'll ever squat again...