phera-plex

chessmaster

Awards
how likely is the weight you gain on this cyle go to your waist?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I think this is mostly determined by your own genetics and workout.

I'm finishing 4 weeks (3 days to go) at 20, 20, 20, 20 on maintenance calories (an extra 500 on workout days) because I'm working on body recomposition. I lost weight in my waist and chest (visual inspection) and gained some in my legs and arms.....which is precisely what I was looking for.

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
yeahright,

how was your libido while on pp?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
yeahright,

how was your libido while on pp?
The wife has had to hide from me....and has commented upon an increase in the volume of my ejaculate. Fingers-crossed, there does not appear to be any shutdown whatsoever. PCT will proceed as if there is however just to be on the safe side.

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
yah, i'd do the pct anyways, just to be safe. thanks for the info!

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
The wife has had to hide from me....and has commented upon an increase in the volume of my ejaculate. Fingers-crossed, there does not appear to be any shutdown whatsoever. PCT will proceed as if there is however just to be on the safe side.
Any noted hair loss? More importantly, are you prone to MPB? Just trying to gather the most reviews on this stuff as possible

Thanks

O14

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Oh goodness, the last thing I want to do is be an example for anyone. I've read these boards for nearly a year, done my research and am now (essentially) experimenting on myself. I'd hate for anyone to say "it worked for him, so I'll do the same thing." I'll talk about my own experience but PLEASE read it with these caveats. Do your own research, be safe and take advice from people who know what they're talking about (in other words, not me).

Situation before cycle:

5'11''
175 pounds
Legs: very muscular
Arms: sorta muscular
Core: flabby

Cycle:

4 weeks PP, 20, 20, 20, 20
4 weeks VPX Hemogex (5 days on, 2 off, repeat)
maintenance calories except for training days when I increased 500 calories above maintenance.

Results (before PCT): 180 pounds. Lost an inch from waist, Chest area has less fat (no measurements, just visual). Core is firmer, more tapered towards classic V shape....muscle and ribs showing on sides when flexing...belly smaller but still there. Arms are more defined and my biceps have increased an inch (NOTE: this bicep increase is since last October - didn't take a measurment right before cycle). Increased vascularity in arms. Leg muscles are more defined with wife noting definition of calf muscles and thigh muscles big hard slabs. Increased libido, no hair loss.

Overall, this did exactly what I was hoping for. I appear to have gained at least 5 pounds in muscle while losing enough fat to take an inch off my waist (however much fat that is). My goal here was to kick-start some body recomposition since I'd been stalled at the same level of progress for a couple months. Now it's time to get back to work chemically unaided. After I make some more progress on my own I'll do another cycle to keep the progress going.

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
yeahright-

in no way should anyone do the "it worked for him" bit. i agree on that. glad to see how your cycle went and what you saw as your gains. like i said in another post, just like to see how everyone is doing. so far seems like pp is a good product, and a little bit superior to sd as far as the lack of sides goes. course i like the increase of libido bit, makes me a little bit less uneasy for when i get to pp down the road. little lady uses me for cardio :blink:

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Oh goodness, the last thing I want to do is be an example for anyone. I've read these boards for nearly a year, done my research and am now (essentially) experimenting on myself. I'd hate for anyone to say "it worked for him, so I'll do the same thing." I'll talk about my own experience but PLEASE read it with these caveats. Do your own research, be safe and take advice from people who know what they're talking about (in other words, not me).

Situation before cycle:

5'11''
175 pounds
Legs: very muscular
Arms: sorta muscular
Core: flabby

Cycle:

4 weeks PP, 20, 20, 20, 20
4 weeks VPX Hemogex (5 days on, 2 off, repeat)
maintenance calories except for training days when I increased 500 calories above maintenance.

Results (before PCT): 180 pounds. Lost an inch from waist, Chest area has less fat (no measurements, just visual). Core is firmer, more tapered towards classic V shape....muscle and ribs showing on sides when flexing...belly smaller but still there. Arms are more defined and my biceps have increased an inch (NOTE: this bicep increase is since last October - didn't take a measurment right before cycle). Increased vascularity in arms. Leg muscles are more defined with wife noting definition of calf muscles and thigh muscles big hard slabs. Increased libido, no hair loss.

Overall, this did exactly what I was hoping for. I appear to have gained at least 5 pounds in muscle while losing enough fat to take an inch off my waist (however much fat that is). My goal here was to kick-start some body recomposition since I'd been stalled at the same level of progress for a couple months. Now it's time to get back to work chemically unaided. After I make some more progress on my own I'll do another cycle to keep the progress going.

I appreciate the result review. Also, I agree with you on your "it worked for him, so it should work for me" belief. I am in the same boat. It is just always good to see some results and reviews from fellow AM members before embarking on your own plan. Research comes first, IMO. With these new orals esp, its always good to get some advice from bros who have tried it.

Thanks Again

O14

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
good job yearight. Question for you. What all did you take while cycling the PP....example.

red yeast rice
vitamins
etc.......

thanks

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
good job yearight. Question for you. What all did you take while cycling the PP....example.

red yeast rice
vitamins
etc.......

thanks
50 mg CoQ10
2 grams fish oil
1 gram flax oil (with added lignans)
1 gram Viamin C
Multivitamin
100 mg B Complex
Policosonol
Sytrinol
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Acetyl-L Carnitine
Perfect Cycle (milk thistle and N-Cyctene blend from Anabolic Xtreme)
Saw Palmetto
400 IU Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols)
3 grams Psyllium husk (metamucil pills)
1 gram calcium citrate
Creatine Monohydrate
Creatine Ethyl Ester
Trader Joe's Greens (dehydrated vegetable powder)
Plant Phytosterols (they block cholesterol absorbtion from diet)
SamE
BCAAs
Thermogenic Pill Blend (Biotest Hotrox, VPX Redline)
Pomegranate supplement (standardized for Ellagic acid)
Bilberry Supplement

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
You must have or have had, a mini pharmacy in your house, I love it when people come over theyre like holy s$#t. Im waiting to start my pheraplex prostan cycle its waiting for me in customs lol. Good info!
50 mg CoQ10
2 grams fish oil
1 gram flax oil (with added lignans)
1 gram Viamin C
Multivitamin
100 mg B Complex
Policosonol
Sytrinol
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Acetyl-L Carnitine
Perfect Cycle (milk thistle and N-Cyctene blend from Anabolic Xtreme)
Saw Palmetto
400 IU Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols)
3 grams Psyllium husk (metamucil pills)
1 gram calcium citrate
Creatine Monohydrate
Creatine Ethyl Ester
Trader Joe's Greens (dehydrated vegetable powder)
Plant Phytosterols (they block cholesterol absorbtion from diet)
SamE
BCAAs
Thermogenic Pill Blend (Biotest Hotrox, VPX Redline)
Pomegranate supplement (standardized for Ellagic acid)
Bilberry Supplement

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
What - no liver pills? no mass aminos? If you aren't taking 200 pills a day, you aren't building lol

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
DAng YEARIGHT, i think that is a bit overkill...but whatever works for ya. Im sure i will get some of that , but cant do it all. What does everyone thing are the essentials for a cycle of PP?

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
What does everyone thing are the essentials for a cycle of PP?
Good PCT
Liver Supps
BP Supps
I always have some reliable supps to use during PCT to keep the momentum going
Anything else is a bonus IMO

O14

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it really depends on what kind of cash you have on hand. always go with proper (spend the most) on PCT. also spend some money on antioxidants. and just be sure to eat right. you can buy every pill in the world, but i'd just stick to the basics and buy diet pills if yoru going to cut or buy weight gainer if your going to bulk. its all reallly what money can buy IMO.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
also, I have heard HCG is a must with anything that shuts you down. I have not personally run this though. I ran a PP cycle and just used rebound, a while back...Although, I plan on running hcg with anything in the future.

Irish480

Awards
also, I have heard HCG is a must with anything that shuts you down. I have not personally run this though. I ran a PP cycle and just used rebound, a while back...Although, I plan on running hcg with anything in the future.
Dang running just rebound sounds scary to do... I'm not going to do that lol

leeroy188

Awards
yeah, just curious... how did that post-cycle go just using rebound ???