Superdrol and anger

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
I loved the effects of superdrol except one. It made me angry alllll the time over the smallest stuff. Is there any way to curb this side effect?? I was considering marijuana, occasionally to relax but since it can effect hormones I thought it may be a bad option. Anyone else have this problem??

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
anger management class..:run:At your age, I was alway angry.

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
Just don't act on your anger, I feel somewhat the same on cycle, but whenever I get irritated I just tell myself it's the gear, whether it is or not and I ignore it. It's all about self control.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Just don't act on your anger, I feel somewhat the same on cycle, but whenever I get irritated I just tell myself it's the gear, whether it is or not and I ignore it. It's all about self control.
Ya, what he said ^^^

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Gear is no excuse to lose control of yourself. Learn to chanel your anger through things like gym. You've got to shake things off more & more as you get older.

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
I'm not gonna lie though, though I never acted on the irritation I felt, I almost enjoyed the fact that I could feel hormones flowing through my body. The focus and confidence that I get from strong androgens is awesome and I love it, I just don't act on it.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
man i always get pissed off at the smallest things. i cant even handle having a girlfriend. i get so upset at everything. im not a very compassionate person...i think i was less irritable taking 750 mg of test a week than i am off cycle. the test boosted my overall well being and made me feel better about everything around me. i dont know what to tell you...just dont let it get out of control.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
SD gave me some pretty good bouts of anger. You really just have to tell yourself..and believe... that the anger is not from anything other than the hormones and is therefore no reason to act on it. Self control is the most important part, however if it gets to be too much ENDING the cycle might be the best option. To do something wrong because of a supplement and lack of will is inexcusable.

and yeah, when I was 21 I was angry alllll the damn time.

lightweight

Awards
Just count to 10. 10-9-8-:saw: 7-6:gore: Screw counting!

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Meditation

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump the mediatation and also a good punching bag helps immensely w/ not only anger but is also great cardio. For meditation I generally focus on my breathing for a while and then I enter a quasiconscious state.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
While I was doing Ergomax LMG and FiniGenx (original formula), I felt a little different.. I'm normally very mild-mannered and I'm very good at being diplomatic - even when I'm angry. While "on", however, I was very, "This is the way it's going to be and I don't want to hear anything else about it". I'm really always angry inside (I can't stop thinking about the crisis our world is heading for).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29