Best for Bloat

Which one is the best to prevent bloat and gyno while on cycle?

• Aromasin

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Arimidex

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Letrozole

Votes: 18 30.5%
  • Nolvadex

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Other... please, post below

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters

MGH1982

Awards
Aromasin, Arimidex, Letrozole, or nolva best to prevent bloat and on cycle?

Did multiple searches on this topic, but haven't found the answer I am lookingg for.. hopefully this will lead me to it :)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Clean low sodium diet and plenty of water works wonders for me. That being said, Letro works great but can crush libido. Arimidex is slighlty less effective but generally leaves the libido alone. I have not used Aromasin but I hear that it is the **** but expensive. Nolva is not gonna do squat for bloat.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
letro, and @ bpmartyr I love your quotes in your signature they're hilarious

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've heard that Aramosin is the best AI on the market right now. That book could be wrong though.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

ingo_1978

Awards
surely it depends on what steroid your taking... i.e. an AI won't do anything to stop deca bloating you.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D reccommends very low doses of of letro. Maybe this will leave the precious libido unphased.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
UNQUESTIONABLY aromasin .. it won't **** up your liver like adex and letro will and works as well as adex for combating bloat (letro is too strong for many and will kill libido)

rank -
aromasin
adex
letro

nolva is not bad but the other three are much better for bloat

MGH1982

Awards
Alright this thread already has helped me out... Thank you guys

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
UNQUESTIONABLY aromasin .. it won't **** up your liver like adex and letro will and works as well as adex for combating bloat (letro is too strong for many and will kill libido)

rank -
aromasin
adex
letro

glen, I am planning on using adex while on for bloat and aromasin in pct. Looking at the Anth. Robert's pct plan and conversing with him a bit, he seems to be a big proponent of adex while one and saving the aromasin as it also has better test/mood raising abilities, for pct.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My vote went for Letro, never used Aromasin though :( Martyr made a good point, cut out the sodium and drink lots of water and it shouldn't be a problem unless you are very estro-sensitive. I only use .25mg Letro when needed, so it might be 2 times every 3 weeks or so. Strong stuff. Oh and a side note, anyone notice how similar Glen and Max's most muscular are in their avatars. You guys make me sick :rasp::rant::shoot: But seriously, congrats on the hard work fellas, its paying off.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
My vote went for Letro, never used Aromasin though :( Martyr made a good point, cut out the sodium and drink lots of water and it shouldn't be a problem unless you are very estro-sensitive. I only use .25mg Letro when needed, so it might be 2 times every 3 weeks or so. Strong stuff. Oh and a side note, anyone notice how similar Glen and Max's most muscular are in their avatars. You guys make me sick :rasp::rant::shoot: But seriously, congrats on the hard work fellas, its paying off.
Quite it, your making me blush....:rofl:

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established

rank -
aromasin
adex
letro

What amount do you typically use? I know it depends on a lot of things but since you do inj. cycles only...

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you can get by with 12.5mg of aromasin eod .. some might have to go up to 25 eod

max .. i'm not familiar with that guy and his writings .. but even if you are using aromasin for PCT (which seems a bit different as its an AI) why couldn't you still use it on cycle to control bloat? .. since it isn't harsh on your liver like adex

and how dare you compare me to max!!!! .. haha jk i definitely take that as a compliment thanks :)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Glen don't get too familiar with his articles...or should i say that his articles are familiar.. he's a pompous megalomaniac who plagiarizes other's works and calls it his own. He also defames other smaller boards and shamelessly plugs vendors for his benefit.

Max, a few of his PCT and Pre-PCT articles are good.. but I wouldn't believe they are HIS.

I do agree Aromasin has the best profile of them all, and too much letro does kill libido.. but I think if you run Letro at a very low dose.. like 0.2mg/d it will effectively CONTROL estrogen.. not suppress it.. which is what you want... Letro doesn't negatively effect endogenous IGF like Adex does... .. so many choices.. if money and availability isn't a factor... Aromasin. :D

I feel that estrogen can be very beneficial.. so I would be very careful not to eradicate it on cycle.. :D

Danl4560

Awards
Glen don't get too familiar with his articles...or should i say that his articles are familiar.. he's a pompous megalomaniac who plagiarizes other's works and calls it his own. He also defames other smaller boards and shamelessly plugs vendors for his benefit.

Max, a few of his PCT and Pre-PCT articles are good.. but I wouldn't believe they are HIS.

I do agree Aromasin has the best profile of them all, and too much letro does kill libido.. but I think if you run Letro at a very low dose.. like 0.2mg/d it will effectively CONTROL estrogen.. not suppress it.. which is what you want... Letro doesn't negatively effect endogenous IGF like Adex does... .. so many choices.. if money and availability isn't a factor... Aromasin. :D

I feel that estrogen can be very beneficial.. so I would be very careful not to eradicate it on cycle.. :D
Unless you are going to back up your claims about Anthony Roberts, please, for the love of god, don't make them in the first place. All you succeeded in doing above is an ad hominem attack on Anthony. Quit being a tool.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
A tool.... huh... ad hominem much yourself??

So I found a friend of AR's. I'm sure there are others here. I have a few ways to back this up.. but I'm sure most of it will come to light eventually. I just know this from people that have known him personally... I won't turn this into a mudfight though.. I just stated an opinion, like he himself has done publicly.

You're right Dan, my points are fueled by spite because of his defamation of boards I am affiliated with, and people who I care about. I wouldn't have any problems with him if this wasn't the case.

Unless you yourself are Anthony, please leave the retorts to him.. and don't come off like a skinny 175lb kid from New Hampshire. I'm sure he'd like a better sycophant to represent him.
:D

Everyone else, my apologies for the hijack.

Aromasin.

Danl4560

Awards
A tool.... huh... ad hominem much yourself??

So I found a friend of AR's. I'm sure there are others here. I have a few ways to back this up.. but I'm sure most of it will come to light eventually. I just know this from people that have known him personally... I won't turn this into a mudfight though.. I just stated an opinion, like he himself has done publicly.

You're right Dan, my points are fueled by spite because of his defamation of boards I am affiliated with, and people who I care about. I wouldn't have any problems with him if this wasn't the case.

Unless you yourself are Anthony, please leave the retorts to him.. and don't come off like a skinny 175lb kid from New Hampshire. I'm sure he'd like a better sycophant to represent him.
:D

Everyone else, my apologies for the hijack.

Aromasin.
Friend? Nope. Sycophant? Not even in the slightest bit (as a side note, you may want to look that word up before using it again.) I actually find him to be quite the jackass myself. My issue isn't with you questioning his character, it's with you claiming his work is plagiarized. That's a very serious accusation, IMO, and not something to be taken lightly, especially when there is no evidence presented against him.

As for the skinny 175lb kid from New Hampshire remark, why not post something relevant to the discussion at hand? I have about as much desire to get into a sophomoric dick measuring contest with you as I do to stare at tubgirl. All in all you failed pretty miserably at anything that even remotely resembled an intelligent response, props to you, broseph.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Friend? Nope. Sycophant? Not even in the slightest bit (as a side note, you may want to look that word up before using it again.)

I must admit I had no idea what this word meant but after looking it up I realized that the usage was quite correct in UB's post.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I like Letro the best cuz I can use .025mg eod and control bloat. Even using tons of test. However, I have not tried Aromasin and I have not tried Armidex, although I do have dex on hand.

Danl4560

Awards
I must admit I had no idea what this word meant but after looking it up I realized that the usage was quite correct in UB's post.
Except one key component, it would be a bit hard to flatter AR without him being here, wouldn't you think?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Friend? That's a very serious accusation, IMO, and not something to be taken lightly, especially when there is no evidence presented against him.

As for the skinny 175lb kid from New Hampshire remark, why not post something relevant to the discussion at hand? I have about as much desire to get into a sophomoric dick measuring contest with you as I do to stare at tubgirl. All in all you failed pretty miserably at anything that even remotely resembled an intelligent response, props to you, broseph.
Actually I think we both had intelligent responses. You just sound a little more like Dennis Miller than I.

My remark was based on the fact that you called me a bad, bad name.... and it hurt my feelings. :nutkick: One would think that you were defending him, seeing as it lowered you to the level of name-calling.

There is evidence to support what I say, but we'll let that work itself out on it's own.

You see being interested in Bodybuilding, or manipulating your body in general usually denotes an Ego. You're going to encounter vindictiveness on any board Danny..

Now, just realize that this is all just sexual tension between you and I, and give in to your temptations. :)

Danl4560

Awards
Actually I think we both had intelligent responses. You just sound a little more like Dennis Miller than I.

My remark was based on the fact that you called me a bad, bad name.... and it hurt my feelings. :nutkick: One would think that you were defending him, seeing as it lowered you to the level of name-calling.

There is evidence to support what I say, but we'll let that work itself out on it's own.

You see being interested in Bodybuilding, or manipulating your body in general usually denotes an Ego. You're going to encounter vindictiveness on any board Danny..

Now, just realize that this is all just sexual tension between you and I, and give in to your temptations. :)
Buy me dinner first :D

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Did I just stumble onto Brokeback Mountain?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol: all I wanted to know what would kill my bloat on Phera, and i Stumble on this, oh how I love AM!!!

1ad man

Banned
Awards
i talked to my doctor and he said diuretic are temporary answer he said drink lots of water and the water rentention will go away is this true.

Just wondering do you need letro or anything to get rid of bloat after a cycle or test or well the bloat eventually go away with drinking water.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formestane acetate 200mg every 4 days.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Just to get some advice. Has anyone ever used letro and not had bloat go down?

Edit: Question - Why does letro kill libido so badly and other AI's do not?

Last edited:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
all AI's will kill libido if over used .. too little estrogen = no libido

letro is infamous for this because its SO strong

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established

rank -
aromasin
adex
letro

I will agree with my good friend Glen.
Aromasin or nothing.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
depends.. lets start with 12.5mg every other day first.
Although I like 12.5mg everyday for 4-5days than 12.5EOD thereafter. results will vary though

GREENFEATHER

GREENFEATHER

Awards
None of the above. Dandelion root did wonders for me on test-e. Gonna try it again here shortly! :head: You'll have to tweak your dosage, at 260 lbs 1/4 tsp SID kept me from looking like the farkin' Michellin man.
ROB

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
None of the above. Dandelion root did wonders for me on test-e. Gonna try it again here shortly! :head: You'll have to tweak your dosage, at 260 lbs 1/4 tsp SID kept me from looking like the farkin' Michellin man.
ROB
going to look it up now..
t3 is awsome for bloat.

GREENFEATHER

GREENFEATHER

Awards
I'm already on T4 because my thyroid has decided that it doesn't want to work anymore. I'm wondering if that was part of my issue with the last cycle.

crazyhorse666

Awards
there is nothing that takes care of bloat better that Arimidex. that I no of