Need 18 Gauge Needles
- 01-26-2006, 11:24 PM
- 01-28-2006, 11:21 AM
Well, I called Walmart and they have them. Now I just need a valid reason for buying them in case they ask.
What's a legal reason for needing 18 gauge needles?
- 01-28-2006, 12:48 PM
Is there a reason you don't want to just order them online?
It beats having to make pharmacy trips if this is going to be a frequent thing.
Check your laws. Maybe you can get them w/o a script. My friend works at a pharm in PA, and they don't allow any pins to be sold w/o presenting a prescription for the meds you are injecting...
01-28-2006, 04:03 PM
I'm kind of in a hurry. My cycle starts next Wednesday.Originally Posted by 50joe
I had a story about my Mom providing home care for my grandfather and I wasn't sure exactly what she needed them for but I just walked in, asked for ten 18 gauges needles, and walked out. Sometimes we're just a little too paranoid about things.
01-28-2006, 04:57 PM
01-28-2006, 07:09 PM
Okay, then 20 gauge. Just not 22 or higher because the oil is so slow going through. The kits come with 18 gauge and I needed to get something 'cause I was out.Originally Posted by mmorpheuss
01-28-2006, 07:30 PM
wow, I've never had that problem, just took a little longer thats all.
Either way its a good thing you didn't use the grandfather story... I don't think your mother sticking an 18 gauge into your gramps would have sounded good.
01-28-2006, 11:13 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Thesecretman in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 7Last Post: 02-28-2014, 08:58 PM
- By hardgainer823 in forum BulkingReplies: 11Last Post: 01-10-2008, 03:38 PM
- By rick055 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 20Last Post: 12-16-2007, 03:15 PM
- By WestCoast2008 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-13-2007, 02:43 PM
- By RockMam in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 02-28-2006, 06:07 AM