halodrol stack

chris42084

Awards
im going to start halodrol in a couple months, but im trying to figure out what to stack it with. i am doing a bulk and a lot of the logs are cutting so i was wondering if anyone had any input on what to stack this with for a bulk or is just best to take alone?

chris42084

Awards
yeah i am def. going to up the calories to gain as much as possible. i usually run cycles for 6-8 weeks though and with one box of halodrol that is only 4 weeks at 1 tablet a day. if that is what everyone is having such success with then thats fine by me, it just doesnt sound like a lot.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
yeah i am def. going to up the calories to gain as much as possible. i usually run cycles for 6-8 weeks though and with one box of halodrol that is only 4 weeks at 1 tablet a day. if that is what everyone is having such success with then thats fine by me, it just doesnt sound like a lot.
Length of cycle should depend on the compound you're using. I hope you realize this, especially when it comes to methyls, such as Halodrol.

edale3

Awards
i saw a couple write ups on halodrol stacked with Orastan-E.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Stack it with test or 4AD.

chris42084

Awards
yes i realize length of cycle depends on the compound. thats why i was trying to figure out if its even worth trying to take something after the halodrol is over, or just be done with the cycle and go right into pct. i wish something like max lmg was still available i would think of stacking that with it since its a non-methyl.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
You could go with prostanozol. It is the same as orastan e. Unmethylated winny.

chris42084

Awards
yeah i used that before and didnt really get much results besides my joints hurting pretty bad. i might have underdosed it though, i cant remember what dosages i used but im sure it was on the low side rather than the high side.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I have gathered that prostan stacks well but is useless solo.

ingo_1978

Awards
I've nearly finished 4 weeks of halodrol (5 tabs left :sad: ), test e and deca. Have gained 14lbs, some of that will be water retention from the deca though. backs pumps and lethargy are a bit of an issue but managable, no other sides to mention though. Will be finishing the halodrol after 4 weeks, but intend to go 12 weeks with the deca and 13 with the test e, with some orastan-e thrown in at the end :) .

chris42084

Awards
if i were to run prostanazol along with the halodrol what is the recommended dosage for the prostanazol to actually see good effects from it??

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Seems to be 75 to 125 mg/day.

I have a buddy that ran H-50 alone. He's a big guy (started at 240 lbs.). He ended up keeping 12 lbs after PCT with only H-50.

I'd recommend what TP1 said - just run the H-50.

jimbo650

Awards
im running mine with finigenx and phera-plex. i started with finigenx for 2 weeks, then added the h-50, and i will add the phera plex in about a week. I have already put on 15 pounds in 3 weeks. o ya i also stacked it with an ass load of food.

chris42084

Awards
yeah im thinking that i will do the halodrol for 4 weeks then do max lmg for another 4, or possibly adding in the max lmg at week 3 and running it for 4 weeks making the entire cycle 6 weeks. how does that sound to anyone??

GorillaJoe

Awards
yeah im thinking that i will do the halodrol for 4 weeks then do max lmg for another 4, or possibly adding in the max lmg at week 3 and running it for 4 weeks making the entire cycle 6 weeks. how does that sound to anyone??
Doesn't sound tooo bad man, but WATCH YOUR LIVER

kingmob

Banned
Awards
I'm planning on running Halodrol with 125-150mg of prostanozol. Hoping that pros. will solidify my gains and lean me out even on a large caloric surplus diet.

chris42084

Awards
i started my halodrol/x-mass/m-trn stack on saturday. i will run halo weeks 1-4 with x-maxx 2-5, and m-trn 5-8, this was recommended by grexx so im looking forward to it.

glockma

Awards
What time of day is best to take Halorol 50? On empty stomach or full? Before workout or after? I can't find posts with that info.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Take with meal containing fats.