cleanEG

cleanEG

Awards
First, I just wanted to give some background information:

28yrs old
Training off/on 6 years - 2 years consistent
*Never Cycled anything before*
Some Pubertal gyno present
Spent the past 8 months researching TRT and dealing with Doctors regarding my low-normal testosterone levels.

At this point, I am completely frustrated with the process of trying to find a DR that will give me a prescription for testosterone, therefore I am looking into alternatives.

Here are the results from the most recent blood tests:

Cholesterol, total - 136 <200 mg/dl
HDL - 43 > OR = 40
LDL - 73 <130 mg/dl

Total Testosterone - 373 241-827 ng/dl
Free Test - 108.8
% Free test - 2.92 Range 1.1 - 2.8

PSA total - .7 < or = 4.0 ng/ml

FSH - 2.4
LH - 3.0

Estradiol - 17 Reference Range 10-50
Chorionic Gonadotropin - <2
Prolactin - 6.2

I was planning on starting off small being that this would be my first cycle:

200mg/week Test Enanthate weeks 1-8
25mg Proviron ED during cycle
150mg/week Test Enanthate weeks 9 - 10

PCT: HCG, Nolvadex

Any comments on my lab results and cycle are much appreciated. I am still conducting research and havent decided if this is the route I want to go, but its very tempting.....

Thanks!!

B

brogers

Awards
  • Established
What's your height/weight?

I really think you should up the test dose to at least 400mg. Also, no need to taper down at the end, since it's enanthate, it will effectively taper itself down.

HCG should be used on cycle, @ 500iu's/week (2x 250iu injections). It is suppressive to the pituitary, so using in PCT would be a bad idea.

So I'd do:
WK 1-10 400-500mg (2x 200-250mg 3.5 days apart) Test Enanthate
WK 2-11 HCG 500ius (2x 250iu's)

PCT:

WK 13-16 Nolva 60/40/20/20

Never used proviron, nor am I familiar with it, perhaps someone else will comment.

At 200mg your need for AI's will probably be zero. At 400-500mg you might need a very mild dose of an AI, but wait and see how your body reacts.

cleanEG

cleanEG

Awards
Thanks for the reply!

Height - 6'-2"
Weight - 205lbs
Bodyfat - ~15%

I thought about increasing the TestE, but I thought it might be too much to start with not knowing how my body is going to react with it (more importantly my pubertal gyno). Does the dosage of testE affect HTPA shutdown or does it not matter?

Thanks!

B

brogers

Awards
  • Established
Ah with gyno make sure you have plenty of nolva on hand in case it flares up.

Regarding shut down, I'm not sure if you get shut down "harder" (from a recovery standpoint), but exogenous hormones are going to shut down your own production, even low doses like 200mg. I think the difference would be neglible, but I am not nearly as experienced as other members of this board.

cleanEG

cleanEG

Awards
Just wanted to bring this back from the dead to gain some additional opinions....

I still have not decided on which route I would like to take, so here is some additional information that I have:

I have access to serono serostim somatropin (GH) at a very reasonable price so I am looking at doing 16 weeks. I still want to bring my test levels up (since not much as changed from the blood work). I am debating over the amount of test E to stack with the GH.

200mg/week test E -- for the first 2 weeks to gauge reaction
400mg/week test E -- for remainder of cycle if all goes well

Also, would it be ridiculous to incorporate 200mg/week of EQ as well? Or am I going for too much in my first attempt?

Trying to go for the least amount of side effects as possible...and with the GH, I want to take full advantage of its benefits.

Thanks!

I

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
There's no sense in doing only 200mg/week for the first two weeks to see how you react, because test E takes @4 weeks to actually kick in. You wont see anything in those first two weeks more than likely. Just do 500mg/week the whole cycle. Also, ditch the EQ as 200mg really isnt enough, and you would have to run it @16 weeks for it to actually have benefits.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
hey bud, 200mg of Test E a week is a HRT (hormone replacement therapy) dose. it won't be too anabolic. You'd need a frontload anyway to make it even reasonably anabolic.

do this instead:
1-3or4 Some legal Oral (superdrol, e.g.)
1-12 Test Enan 500mg
2-12 HCG 250ius x 2x/WK

keep nolva on hand for gyno

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you looking to use this cycle as HRT or for anabolic purposes, I am sort of confused. Doctors do not prescribe HRT to help build muscle perse, just to give their patients an overall quality of life. You have probably been denied HRT because your TT is not that low, though it is low for your age.

cleanEG

cleanEG

Awards
Yeah, basically I gave up on going through the Doc on this one. So, I figured I would use this to bump my Test up into the high normal range at first. My test levels are low enough, that I think 200mg might do alot for me in both increasing energy, sense of well being, and increasing some muscle.

I was hesitant on doing 500mg because I thought it might shock my HPTA too much being that I am going from low to way high. But there again, I'm not sure if it makes any difference at all.

Is 500mg vs 200mg that much of a difference in terms of side effects? I would imagine it being slight...but again, I am not sure.

In regards to the growth -- I mainly want to use it for assisting with fat burning while taking the TestE.

To be honest, I am primarily concerned with how long it will take my natural production to kick in being that its so low to begin with. Or if this is going to put me on HRT the rest of my life.....

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, basically I gave up on going through the Doc on this one. So, I figured I would use this to bump my Test up into the high normal range at first. My test levels are low enough, that I think 200mg might do alot for me in both increasing energy, sense of well being, and increasing some muscle.

I was hesitant on doing 500mg because I thought it might shock my HPTA too much being that I am going from low to way high. But there again, I'm not sure if it makes any difference at all.

Is 500mg vs 200mg that much of a difference in terms of side effects? I would imagine it being slight...but again, I am not sure.

In regards to the growth -- I mainly want to use it for assisting with fat burning while taking the TestE.

To be honest, I am primarily concerned with how long it will take my natural production to kick in being that its so low to begin with. Or if this is going to put me on HRT the rest of my life.....
HRT is just that, therapy. It is not geared towards anabolism, but a quality of life for it's users. If your test is already low, cycling as it were is not going to do much good for you. It is going to shut down your HPTA and set you up for a crash while coming off given your already lowered TT, Free Test % numbers.

If I am not mistaken usually 250mg EW Sustanon is a common HRT dose, though I would suggest you browse through our 35 and Older and hormone replacement therapy sub-forums to garner a better understanding of HRT before you self-medicate.

If going for quality of life, and not anabolism high, short doses is not something you want to do.