Gonna give PP a try again...timing question?

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
Guys,

I'm gonna give PP a try again after a not so successful attempt back in December. I wound up running it for 17 days total with 3 of those days being at 30mg. I got CRAZY back pumps that forced me to quit. I would like to give it another go but this time I will stick to 20mg and try some taurine to take care of the back pumps.

I guess I'm wondering when I should start this since I didn't even get 3 weeks out of the first cycle. Do you think that Feb. 1 would be too soon? My PCT was 3 weeks of Nolva at 60/40/20 and RXT at 75/50/25. PCT finished up on Jan. 11.

I guess now that I write it out, it seems too soon to give it another shot. Maybe I should just wait until March. What do you guys think? I would like to go 4 weeks on PP this time at either 10/20/20/20 or 20/20/20/20 the whole time. Looking forward to the feedback. Thanks.

Jamie

Jameson

Awards
well if the general rule is

time on cycle + PCT = time off before starting a new cycle

then you'd need a *minimum* of six weeks before starting again. It is tough when you've got that stuff just sitting in a jar on the shelf waiting for you, but I'd be patient and wait until at least March if not longer.

Strange--I had no back pump problems with PP even at 30mg ed. With the exception of occasional headaches, I experienced no side effects at all.