Drunk feeling off Phera Plex WTF!!!

anabolicgiraffe

Awards
Last night on my last set of dumbbell shrugs i got kind of light headed. I didnt think anything of it because i sometimes accidently hold my breath during heavy sets and get light headed. Anyways when i got home I realized it had not gone away but had gotten a little worse. By the time i went to bed i was so dizzy and light headed it felt like i was drunk. When i got up to take a piss in the middle of the night i couldn't walk straight. When i woke up this morning I felt like I went out and got drunk last night but without a headache. You know when you wake up the next day and your still a little dizzy.Im taking 20mg of PP split dosages and yesterday was my third day

My question is has anyone heard of this happening or had this happen to you. Did it go away? Should i quit the cycle now?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you went hypo.

Not enough carbs?

david4zero8

Awards
Hypo or blood pressure, my guess ???
I agree with that. I'm leaning more toward low blood pressure then hypoglycemic though.

Are you taking any blood pressure support supplements on this cycle? I had the same problem on my sd cycle when i was dosing my hawthorne berry too high. I dropped the dosage and everything went back to normal.

Check your blood pressure.

Edit: Just to rule out hypo, how is your intake of complex carbs?

anabolicgiraffe

Awards
i could be hypo i didnt get to many carbs yesteday and what was your dose of hawthorneberry im taking 1130mg day split dosage

david4zero8

Awards
i could be hypo i didnt get to many carbs yesteday and what was your dose of hawthorneberry im taking 1130mg day split dosage
I believe i was taking 1130mg, which was too much for me, so i dropped it back down to 565mg.

I dont recall the exact dosage i was taking because a threw out the NOW bottle a while back, but it was the recommended serving on the bottle.

Edit: Just checked an old log for the info. I originally took 1100mg's ED of Hawthorne Berry all in one serving, but dropped it back down to 550mg's ED.