ALRI Ultra Hot

kingofthechiba

Awards
Hey guys.. Well im currently on a Max LMG cycle and will be done with it in a couple of weeks. Yesterday I ordered some ALRI Ultra Hot for PCT from island supps. However, I meant to purchase the Ultra Hotter and not the Hot. I've tried to get in contact with the company but they haven't responded. If i end up with the Hot (which will most likely be the case) how should i go about dosing? I was thinking 4 pills for 5 days before cycle ends, 3 caps week, 2 caps, 1. I also work at a Vitamin Shop so I can get 6oxo, novedex xt, tbomb2, etc. Thanks for the help

Spitdeath

Awards
Everything that I have read seems to say that the hot is better than the hotter.

kingofthechiba

Awards
interesting.. ive read that hot was underdosed, and that they released the hotter version to correct it.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have not heard HOT was underdosed, but I know HOTter is methylated, and both seem to work about the same according AM members.

imichael

Board Supporter
Awards
HOTter has a proprietary mix in it, so no one knows how much ATD is in each cap.

I think they added 3-OHAT to hotter (a concentrated avena sativa extract?) which is claimed to lengthen the half life. Meaning you take a single dose of caps in the evening.

all I know is that HOTter does work, maybe too well, it dried my joints and killed libido in less than a week on low dose. RXT takes a lot longer to lower my estrogen to the level where dancing naked women aren't enough to make me stop answering threads on forums.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
killed libido? it isnt used as a pct
Yes, Ultra HOT (ATD) in general lowers my sex drive quite a bit. Estrogen plays an important role in your sex drive. Completely kill your estrogen (I.E. Letro) and see if you remember what sex is :) Not saying this is true with everyone, because all are different. ATD definately lowers my libido, but makes the nuts plump :twisted:

kingofthechiba

Awards
hmm plump nuts or decreased libido? id rather have the juices flowing... ill always be horny!

imichael

Board Supporter
Awards
"I'll always be horny" - :blink: wait until you've got 3 kids, a divorce and a few years behind you.

Throw some choice supplements into the mix and suddenly you're moaning that Pamela Anderson has no acting skills.

kingofthechiba

Awards
i guess ill stick with the hot.. i just thought it was underdosed. does my dosing scheme at the top look right?

imichael

Board Supporter
Awards
Not a bad plan, I'm not sure you need to start at 4 caps though. Stick at 3 per day for 2 weeks, then 2 a day down to 1 cap a day for the final week. Novadex XT is basically the same thing as Ultra Hot.

You are taking MAX LMG or E-Max LMG? E-Max has the worse sides of the two, and hopefully you have been taking care of your liver before and during cycle and will carry on dosing NAC and Milk thistle at least during PCT.

If you can get your hands on it, it would be wise to have some Nolva on hand just in case (tamoxifen citrate).

kingofthechiba

Awards
i have max lmg. should i start the pct 5 days before cycle ends?

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
"I'll always be horny" - :blink: wait until you've got 3 kids, a divorce and a few years behind you.

Throw some choice supplements into the mix and suddenly you're moaning that Pamela Anderson has no acting skills.
hahahaha

imichael

Board Supporter
Awards
Normally you wouldn't start PCT until post cycle (I guess the clue is in the name;)). But I think Dr.D came up with the concept of using ATD during the cycle to make sure 'gonad plumpness' is maintained.

However, if you aren't atrophying down below then leave it until you have finished. A week either way isn't going to hurt too much.

kingofthechiba

Awards
of course i know pct means at the end of a cycle.. ive just read that with ultra hot and other supps it is good to start a few days before the end.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Rea recommended that on here. Rea, not Dr. D (from what I remember), recommended using UH as an HCG replacement.

imichael

Board Supporter
Awards
Yep, I remember it now. I guess that is why I couldn't find the post.

pimpjoe

Awards
does any one have any comments about combining HCG with ultra hotter??

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Hey King of Chiba, how is your libido on MAX LMG? Already gone?

kingofthechiba

Awards
its actually goin pretty good. the boys are still juicing. all i can report really is that ive been extremely tired. but that can also be because i am on zoloft and taking high doses. im gettin good gains and have about a week left. just started taking xceed also, so we ll see how that works out.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
With all this talk about the difference between Ultra Hotter and Reg ATD, why not use a product like PCT/UH and combine it with 25 mgs of ATD? Seems like these also have some other useful stuff in them that would work well in combo, but I have NO idea what mixing the 2 types of ATD would do. Could spell trouble. Does anyone know?

O14

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:Thanks Beo...

I didn't pay much attention to it when it came out, but I'm interested in UHer now...just looking for a PCT alternative while IBE gets its new goodies in...

And somethig OTC is always nice