To start or not to start...

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
I started out weighing 145 pounds and working out on the bench with 135. Now after 2 years of juicing properly thanks to anabolicminds, I'm weighing 160 working out with 205. I haven't had any problems with gyno, hair loss, or any other common side effects and my package works. I've gained an enormous amount of respect, esteem, and popularity and generally the quality of life has drastically improved. I have 6g of test enanthate left and I've been wondering whether or not I should play another round or cash in my chips. What would you do?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I would probably save it for a while. That sounds crazy, unless you're very short. Juicing at 145, while working out with 135 :wtf: You could have easily done that without steroids.

tattoopierced1

I would probably save it for a while. That sounds crazy, unless you're very short. Juicing at 145, while working out with 135 :wtf: You could have easily done that without steroids.
yeah. what he said. I started out a 158lbs and didnt start my first cycle until 210lbs. And in all reality, I should have waited a bit longer.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
see, i get flamed left and right, but stick with the forum. what i meant was before i started i weighed 145 and worked out with 135, so read before you flame. i was scrawny, and IMO, 2 years later, i now have a mesomorphic body type, look natural, and win competitions. in the 160- category almost every time. re-evaluations?

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
What they were saying is that you could have probably gone from 140 & working out with 135 to 160 & working out with 205 like you are now without the use of steroids. They are pretty much saying that yes, steroids fast-fowarded you to where you are now, but you easily could have gotten there with proper diet & training.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you got UP to 160 with gear? how tall are you assuming an average height, say 5'10, you easily should have been able to hit 160 (more like 190) without any gear at all

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
you got UP to 160 with gear? how tall are you assuming an average height, say 5'10, you easily should have been able to hit 160 (more like 190) without any gear at all
exactly.
This is Not a flame bro. People are just pointing out that gear is best saved for after you have reached a peak in your natural ability.

E-Swift25

Awards
I waited until I could bench 300lbs before my first cycle. It took a long ass time, but it was worth it.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
whoever said 5'10" hit the nail on the head. i failed to mention that i ahve an abnormally fast metabolism and i started off with an ectomorphic body type. IMO, i've come a long way.

trust me, it was a peak. i was working out 12 hours a week and wasnt gaining anything, but the juice help me get over the speedbump. i've been off a cycle for 10 weeks and have been going to the gym 6 hours a week and im stuck again. my nutrition and diet are ideal for body building and my training exercises are designed by my personal trainer. all i wanted to know was whether i should start back up or wait a couple more months.

Irish480

Awards
whoever said 5'10" hit the nail on the head. i failed to mention that i ahve an abnormally fast metabolism and i started off with an ectomorphic body type. IMO, i've come a long way.

trust me, it was a peak. i was working out 12 hours a week and wasnt gaining anything, but the juice help me get over the speedbump. i've been off a cycle for 10 weeks and have been going to the gym 6 hours a week and im stuck again. my nutrition and diet are ideal for body building and my training exercises are designed by my personal trainer. all i wanted to know was whether i should start back up or wait a couple more months.
:blink:
12 hrs a week...

Yeah don't worry about it though bro, my brother's roomate juiced when he was around 130 lbs and everything turned out perfect for him.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
my nutrition and diet are ideal for body building and my training exercises are designed by my personal trainer.
So whats this "ideal" diet look like? Mine posting it? Of course include macronutrient break downs, total calories and approx time for each meal, if you don't mind.

tattoopierced1

no one is trying to cut him down here, trust me. I think I can speak for all who have posted here so far, is that at the weight he started to juice at, there were probably alot of variables he could have changed to get over his "speedbump". I.E he could have been overtraining, not eating enough (this is usually the case), etc... IMO, his money would be better spent on hiring Bobo to get the correct knowledge in his head before he continues gear useage.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Right. Nobody is raggin' on you man. Everyone's just trying to get adequate information in order to provide extra help and info that you may not have had before....and it could be VERY beneficial, especially in overcoming any plateau you have.

I gained about 15lbs my first year of training and lost bf too. All my weights went up...looked pretty slick.

This was years ago, and my diet and training were all perfect...or so I thought. After learning some valuable info from this board and other sources...I found I had only begun to get results!

Everyone on here doesn't diet or workout the same at all...no where close. There are some basic principles that everyone follows, though, and they're time tested.

We just want to share the wealth with ya man....that's all. :thumbsup:

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I started out weighing 145 pounds and working out on the bench with 135. Now after 2 years of juicing properly thanks to anabolicminds, I'm weighing 160 working out with 205. I haven't had any problems with gyno, hair loss, or any other common side effects and my package works. I've gained an enormous amount of respect, esteem, and popularity and generally the quality of life has drastically improved. I have 6g of test enanthate left and I've been wondering whether or not I should play another round or cash in my chips. What would you do?
Sometimes, it is just nice to have something for its potential . I like to have money in the bank, just in case. I also have a 9mm....that said there are factors of storage and the long term plans for your life. If something does not empower you than it is useless. What ever gains you get from your cycle will eventually be diminished. If you are looking for a bail out point, than the future is now! Good luck.