Question on different Oils

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what are the differences and advantages disadvantages between the different sterile oils? What is everyones choice when doing conversions?

Lastly... I have heard of OE??? Makes Prop painless. Anyone confirm or deny that?

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay let me ask you this... Hypothetically Klaus, which oil would you use for your subjects? And I know which board you are talking about, this is where I got that information... Im just not active there, and wanted to get information from people that have seen me around.

THanks for the info Klaus.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thus far I've only used cottonseed oil. I'll likely try grapeseed oil next time since many individuals claim it is thinner. It's health benefits are also documented. If I had a large excess of monetary units, I would use EO @ 50% for short ester compounds. Unfortunately, it just isn't practical at this time. If, however, I wanted to experience profina @ 75/200 TA/TP, I would use EO and shoot for the stated concentration per 1 mL. I suspect it would be a pleasent experience.
Thanks for the response, always great to get your insight. Is EO expensive or hard to find? I know conversions of Ethenate, and Cyp or pretty simple with regular method (Oil, BA, BB), but Prop with the EO is a new ball field to me, and will do lots of research.

Thanks again.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EO can be difficult to find. I am aware of one place that sells it at $25 for 50mL. Since I have never ordered from them, I cannot comment on their reputation. Still, others who have claimed to have ordered from them report good success. I believe Dr.D stated that EO only helps reduce the paint for acetates and propionates (and potentially other irritable short ester gear). It would seem as though the experience of using long ester gear is not enhanced with EO.
Yeah... all I am looking toward is the Prop. So you say 2% BA / 20% BB / The rest EO, or Half EO the other half Grapeseed oil???

Also, I found the EO you were talking about, but doesnt say if it is sterile... is this a compound that you do not need to sterilize?

Again, thanks for the responses Klaus.

Adams

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
For archival purposes, I'm going to update this thread.

I tested out EO as a solvent for TP. Dissapointment is an understatement. Using 2/20 BA/BB and diluting to volume with EO, TP could not fully dissolve even at a measly 150mg/mL. An ultrasonic bath was used for dissolving the crystals (which is the best way to get gear into solution bar none), yet TP still crashed horribly. My subjective conclusion is that EO is a waste of money if one is pursuing higher concentration TP.
I believe that the pharm version of the eo prop is only 50mg/ml. what was the viscosity like with the EO? I am going to try Dr. D sugestions instead of the EO but am still looking at some thing to make a thinner solution of some of the longer esters.

thanks for posting your results as I haven't tried it (it cost more then the damned gear)

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I've heard about the pharm versions of TP being 50mg/mL, although I've never actually seen it for myself. The viscosity of EO was definately not like water as some individuals have claimed on other message boards. It was actually slightly more viscous than BB. Additionally, when drawing EO into the syringe, something happens such that it becomes very difficult to push the plunger. I'm not aware of the specific polymers used for the syringes, but causing the rubber portion of the plunger to strongly adhere to the sides of the syringe makes me wonder if EO started to dissolve some of the syringe. On a related note, this exact same thing happened when I was delivering benzene through a syringe into an anhydrous reaction mixture in the lab some months ago.

You're definately right about the cost. It was an expensive mistake to make (expensive relative to the cost of gear).
that could be ether from the rubber swelling or just the the EO acting like a adhessive between the rubber and plastic. Ether way it doesn't sound promosing. I think I am going to have to take a look at the others

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
sorry about the abcess bro, but thanks for updating us. I was going to use a 3:1 oil:EO but I will increase that your your ratio now. BTW how was the viscosity?

Stumbo

Awards
In any case, I decided to experiment with different combinations of EO + oil as the primary solvent. After a lot of time, money, and painful injection sites, I finally found a recipe that works exceptionally well. I mix EO and oil in a separate vial with a ratio of 60/40 (EO/oil). I then use this mixture to dilute to volume a target concentration of 125mg/mL of test prop prepared with 2/20 BA/BB. The end result is smooth, painless, and comfortable larger CC shots. Dosing 3cc's of this preparation is far more painless and comfortable than even 1.5cc's of a 100mg/mL test prop preparation using no EO.

I suppose all the pain was worth it in the end. Running slightly more than a gram of prop per week (completely painless) is a wonderful experience.
Great read with great information.

If I do my math correctly, each CC of your successful prop should contain the following of volume:

.02ml BA
.20ml BB
.42ml EO
.27ml oil

which comes out to about .89ml, so the powder would be taking up about .11ml of displacement.

So it sounds like you want to keep your EO under 40 percent of the total volume to prevent these issues.

I wonder if EO has this effect on all syringes? If so, why havnt I heard any issues with the vir test prop? Its ba, eo, and powder only, no bb. That should consume a syringe, if you theory is correct.

And I wonder what the results would be on somthing like test 500. with an assumed powder weight of .75, you would gett this in each ML (assuming .03ba and .20BB):

.40ml oil and/or oe
.03ml BA
.20ml BB
.37ml powder displacement

so you could probably go with straight EO, no oil, and keep the EO at about 40 percent of the total product.

I cant wait for mine to get here, im planning on somthing like this, the bro who runs and UGL reccommended this:
200ml test undec, 150ml test enth, 150ml test cyp per ml. 500mg/ml total.

.02ml BA
.20ml Benzyl Silacate
.10ml Bb
.37ml powder
.31ml EO

Just some thoughts/observations.

Any feedback would be awsome.

Hey klaus, do you mind if I post this up at another forum. Ill give you full credit, of coarse. And also, if you could e-mail me and let me know what company you bought the EO from, that would be cool too. I dont need a source, i know most of them, just wonder which one, perhapse their EO is a lower grade or somthing. [email protected]

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
The board sponser IBE has it in stock, they just can't put it up on the website for us. they should get to it sometime soon.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Klaus you went through all the trouble finding that out with yourself as the test subject. Thank you. My quads, calves, biceps, delts, lats, pecs, triceps, ventroglute, glute, and trap complex thanks you from the bottom of their hearts. A wonderful update. 60/40 it is huh?

I want to personally thank Skye and Klaus for their posts on this board, as I have learned a lot from them.

asskissing session terminated

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can't comment on the methods above...

But lately I've had the oppertunity to discuss matters with a long time home brewer (and someone who injects high volumes)... and what I took from the discussion is this.

If you want a less painful brew, whether its a long ester or short, you want to use the thinnest oil available.. ( he perfers walnut oil).

Currently I use cotton seed oil, and have not tried any other oil though so I can't say for certainity that it works..

Anyway this guy, makes deca, test and tren enan at 500mg / ml and claims it's all painless. He's not a big fan of short esters so I couldn't say on that one.

he uses 2% or less ba.
20% bb

WHy does it work? To me it would seem the hormones in solution would spread much more readily throughout the injected muscle... which means more hormone spread out over a larger area.. meaning less aggitation in any small area. Which makes sense when you consider why you massage a muscle after injection to reduce pain (all your doing is moving the hormone in solution around)...

Thoughts?

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
I can't comment on the methods above...

But lately I've had the oppertunity to discuss matters with a long time home brewer (and someone who injects high volumes)... and what I took from the discussion is this.

If you want a less painful brew, whether its a long ester or short, you want to use the thinnest oil available.. ( he perfers walnut oil).

Currently I use cotton seed oil, and have not tried any other oil though so I can't say for certainity that it works..

Anyway this guy, makes deca, test and tren enan at 500mg / ml and claims it's all painless. He's not a big fan of short esters so I couldn't say on that one.

he uses 2% or less ba.
20% bb

WHy does it work? To me it would seem the hormones in solution would spread much more readily throughout the injected muscle... which means more hormone spread out over a larger area.. meaning less aggitation in any small area. Which makes sense when you consider why you massage a muscle after injection to reduce pain (all your doing is moving the hormone in solution around)...

Thoughts?
Sounds like that theory is plausably sound. Makes sense.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Any good sites with reasonable prices to get sterile walnut oil or grapeseed oil? Always used cottonseed oil but never considered any thing other than that.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
go for the grapeseed.. :) personal preference..

in reality you can find unrefined grapeseed anywhere. But here, let me help you out a bit. Mods, please bear with me, if this is not cool, then feel free to delete it.

www.mountainroseherbs.com

It is such a beautiful site. It's kind of a well kept secret but I'm feeling generous.

you can get a gallon of grapeseed oil there.

(YOu can get grapefruit seed extract ***notice the difference--GRAPEFRUIT SEED, not Grapeseed.. this is an extract you add to the oil**** to add to any oil at 2% total volume to signifigantly increase the shelf life of said oil.)

Antioxidants and sassy green color.. what more can you ask.. it's healthy!

there, I just helped millions of people.. I feel good.