arimidex and SD

C

chadla

Awards
I have read alot of post and about many different cycles, but most of the posts do not really tell how to use arimidex besides doses and using it for bloat. What I am confused about is I have read not to use it post cycle just to use a SERM and I have also read post of people using it in PCT. What I am looking for is should I be using arimidex during cycle to help keep estrogen down as well as keep the boys size up and at the same time minimize bloat or will this do nothing for my boys on cycle. Also I have a mild case of gyno I would like for it to not get any worse.

323mattb

Board Supporter
Awards
I believe it has been said that SD is mildly anti-estrogenic itself (although I've also heard this debated), which is why it is so dry, so I don't think you'd need to worry about bloat. Phera-Plex is a different story altogether; bloats me like crazy.

C

chadla

Awards
Not concerned about bloat with SD, maybe next cycle might be more of an issue but for now just curious if running arimidex (.5 EOD) with 30mg of SD per day would help PCT be alittle smoother or would I be better off running 50 mg rebound ED during cycle. By the way PCT is clomid and rebound for 4 weeks after four weeks of SD and 4 derm.