panic attack after injection what happened

dargerak1

Awards
I was shooting one cc of this new synthol homebrew I made into my left bicep. About 10 minutes later I had a bad panic attack. Never had this before. I actually had to dial 911. I felt faint, paramedics said my pulse was at my workout rate and my pupels were not dialating, and my mouth was really dry. It was a real scary experience and now im trying to figure what happened. The injection site is not infected at all and I did not hit a nerve. It was only 1cc I only use a tiny bit and don't abuse.

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Did you aspirate?
Sounds similar to when a person inject test in a vein.

dargerak1

Awards
yes of course...i know i was nervous cause i hadn't homebrewed before and i am really not certain about the long term safety of what i'm doing i guess

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i win :D
(to sean taylor)

anyhoo, aspiration is the only thing i can think of bro. i really don't know a lot about synthol and the side effects is has. i've never heard of homebrew synthol either, are you 100% sure of your recipe?

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Beelze got that one in right before me..

dargerak1

Awards
it was just mct oil and some benzl for sterilizaton.

size

Awards
  • Established
You answered your question, you had a "panic attack". If you ahd injected directly into a vein, you would have responded immediately.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
That is the correct recipe for homebrew synthol.

dargerak1

Awards
thanks all for the replys...i think what got me is that right after i shot it i read about milos sarkev having a bad incident with it where it entered his respitory system.... size I know you have mentioned that you have some concerns on long term effects...could you please elaborate it is very hard to find good info on safey issues of injecting the mct oil. again i always make sure to aspirate and i def don't abuse the most I shoot (only bi's and trap's) is .5 to 1cc. i have been abusing caffeine lately to that couldn't have helped

DobermanXXL

Awards
Do you have a history of anxiety/panic attacks?

Probably just very nervous and uncertain from the homebrew injection and it lead to a panic attack.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Consider the obivious, stop injecting that ****.... JMO

-bman-

Awards
its prob all psychological thinking if the homebrew was gonna kill u or not lol but seriously when i did a shot once i must have gone through a vein on the way in and when i pulled out i was bleeding like a mother fucker got scared and felt faint as hell and my heart was beating like a son of a bitch i also debated hitting 911 but figured id take the chance and ride it out lol i just took deep breathes and convinced my self it was just in my head and i was fine , scared the **** out of me though, purely psychological

oh and it was my first time shooting tren that made me nervous too cause then i started coughing like a son of a bitch shortly thereafter.....

1ad man

Banned
Awards
you just got nervous bro if you hit a nerve you would jump right away and notice it right away. just alittle nervousness on your part that is it.

dargerak1

Awards
thanks yea i was prolly just a ball of nerves but is it really that much more dangerous then shooting regular gear?

lightweight

Awards
I had a slight panic attack on my 1st injection, shortness of breath, etc. I have anxiety by nature, and i learned to drink ice cold water when i get one, if i have access to cold water.

dargerak1

Awards
thanks i guess my real questions is how dangerous is it to inject the mct oil anyone??

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
You answered your question, you had a "panic attack". If you ahd injected directly into a vein, you would have responded immediately.
Agree. Sounds like you worked yourself up psychologically.

Gary46080

Awards
What does it feel like if you had injected into a vein? Has anyone here actually done it? Just curious..

dargerak1

Awards
no thank god i dont think i have....i guess the real question is how safe is it to inject a home made seo even in a small dose say .5 to 1cc. one person told me its not as safe as juice cause you body cannot metabolize the oil is this true? i have not shot it since but im pondering if i should dump it or not i really think it was stress but would like to know the dangers so i don't have another panic attack

dargerak1

Awards
bumping this up ...would really llike some more info plss

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
bumping this up ...would really llike some more info plss
Just re- iterrating what most have said here allready, you had a panic attack. I have gotten a few before( first time injecting tren:D ). But I'm sure not too many people on here mess around with synthol bro. Why even mess with that ****?! I t makes your muscles look like crap, and you run a higher chance of getting an infection or abcess! IMHO, just leave that **** alone bro!

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
What does it feel like if you had injected into a vein? Has anyone here actually done it? Just curious..
You cough your lungs out and feel like complete **** for about 5 to 10 minutes. It sucks.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
BTW- synthol is what sent orville burke and milos sarcev to the hospital. Unless you are a professional or elite level competetive bodybuilder, you have no business using it in my opinion. 99% of the time it looks retarded, and is easily recognised. Stick to training and diet, throw in juice if you have to , but you're better off without that ****.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
BTW- synthol is what sent orville burke and milos sarcev to the hospital. Unless you are a professional or elite level competetive bodybuilder, you have no business using it in my opinion. 99% of the time it looks retarded, and is easily recognised. Stick to training and diet, throw in juice if you have to , but you're better off without that ****.
Interesting...I did not know that was what sent Orville to the hospital. I remember them rumoring about him have dying as well. But anywhoo, heed Jarheads warning, and take his advice......LEAVE THAT **** ALONE!!

USAMM

Awards
Synthol, in reality, is stupid in itself. The only LOGICAL use, which I have heard explained by a few pros is that it is good to be used when a bodybuilder (training for 10+ years) hits a huge plateau. Then they use synthol to expand the muscle a bit, then carry on from there. I just completely disagree with synthol. Training, eating, sleeping and perhaps maybe a few cycles under your belt, done correctly, will get you where you want.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
thanks i guess my real questions is how dangerous is it to inject the mct oil anyone??
If you can't answer this question yourself, then maybe you shouldn't be doing it. Am I right? That's like driving drunk and asking if driving drunk is dangerous. Think about it.

dargerak1

Awards
guys thanks for all the responses but what I am looking for is cold hard facts why shooting mct oil is that much worse then regular juice..not it makes your muscles look funny..only using .5 to 1cc. i already workout hard so please don't say build it from lifting...i only use it to slightly enhance my really week areas. i guess something like my body won't metabolize it or it cause build up in my heart stuff like that.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
guys thanks for all the responses but what I am looking for is cold hard facts why shooting mct oil is that much worse then regular juice..not it makes your muscles look funny..only using .5 to 1cc. i already workout hard so please don't say build it from lifting...i only use it to slightly enhance my really week areas. i guess something like my body won't metabolize it or it cause build up in my heart stuff like that.
It breaks down slower and has increased chance for infection, if you do inject into a vein(which can happen even if you are careful) it is worse than injecting aas and can seriously harm you(ex. milos,orville), noone yet knows what the longterm effect of having a bolus of oil festering inside a muscle are(possible necrosis, etc.), along with sustaining emotional damage ridicule and embarassment from whatever peer group you belong to.

(OK that last one was ajoke, but you get the point).:D

The benefits just do not outweigh the risks. Better(and more realistic) results
can be had with proper diet,training, and the occasional assistance of aas.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If this guy wont listen, let him screw himself up, no point giving ignorance advise............

dargerak1

Awards
thanks that was more of what i was looking for..hey sorry if i don't get dissuaded if you tell me ill look like greg v ..no offense but that does nothing for me...the amount i use is so small i would never look like that...but i am getting conviced it is more trouble then its worth even in a small dose...what exactly happened to milos and the other guy? is it known for sure that it was the synthol...been out of the game for a lil

PipeCharger

Awards
Perhaps you mistakenly injected your brain thinking it was your left bicep. Dude, do yourself a favor, and get rid of that ****.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
If this guy wont listen, let him screw himself up, no point giving ignorance advise............
I agree. BTW, how close are you to the AF base out there in Witchita Falls? I'll be at Sheppard for about 3 months starting in March.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey Nate, I could be at the base in about 10 minutes from where I live, if u stay here longer than 3 months get ready for some serious heat...........

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Do you have a history of anxiety/panic attacks?

Probably just very nervous and uncertain from the homebrew injection and it lead to a panic attack.

If you exercise it will help with your anxiety and you wont need synthol.:icon_lol:

Bacon Boy

Awards
thanks all for the replys...i think what got me is that right after i shot it i read about milos sarkev having a bad incident with it where it entered his respitory system.... size I know you have mentioned that you have some concerns on long term effects...could you please elaborate it is very hard to find good info on safey issues of injecting the mct oil. again i always make sure to aspirate and i def don't abuse the most I shoot (only bi's and trap's) is .5 to 1cc. i have been abusing caffeine lately to that couldn't have helped

how much caffeine we talking about bro? because I have gotten as high as 3g's in one day and I can honestly say I had weird **** happen, I had like 3 panic attacks, and some other stuff (lady issues)...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
how much caffeine we talking about bro? because I have gotten as high as 3g's in one day and I can honestly say I had weird **** happen, I had like 3 panic attacks, and some other stuff (lady issues)...
ummm...so you know this thread is like 3 years old right?....quality first post.....lol

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
ummm...so you know this thread is like 3 years old right?....quality first post.....lol
LOL, Shoooot man. I was reading this, then i got you your post and was like...WTH!!!! why in the world is this brought up..

BTW I thought injecting into a vein could mean death?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
LOL, Shoooot man. I was reading this, then i got you your post and was like...WTH!!!! why in the world is this brought up..

BTW I thought injecting into a vein could mean death?
if you inject aas into a vein you will just cough it up...it will suck, but it wont kill you....now synthol on the other hand...yes it can kill you....milos would have died had his gym not been a block away from the hospital...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
if you inject aas into a vein you will just cough it up...it will suck, but it wont kill you....now synthol on the other hand...yes it can kill you....milos would have died had his gym not been a block away from the hospital...
ah, thanks for the info. Synthol is nasty stuff. Besides, just looking at carrot top.... LoL.

Man coughing up test.....gyuh....doesnt sound fun.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mrjoda Anabolics 21
Njs0416 Anabolics 39
Bigmatt57 Nutrition / Health 59
Anabolics 78
Anabolics 25