fucking streptococcus...

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
well, my test/tren/winstrol cycle went excellent. I hit 242 lb. right before i got strep from some poor soul. dropped me down to 228 where i currently am now. i dropped everything but the test while i was sick; and lifted when i could. kcal's were moderate, as i didn't have any appetite whatsoever. after 10 days on 1.8 g of amox i am better; however now i have to debate whether to wrap up the cycle and cut my losses, or go at at again for a short 4 weeks with an onslought of prop/acetate esters. i'm leaning towards PCT right now.

figures....

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I would to the PCT and then hit it later..

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
what was your diet like while on? AIDS patients dont lose that much weight in 10 days...

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
oh, it wasn't only 10 days. the antibiotics were run for 10 days. i felt like garbage for about a week before hitting them; and for a while after too.

diet? while on it was ~4300kcal/QD split 45/30/25 carb/protein/fat. when i got sick i set my goal to consume 3000 kcal/day. i know it wasn't much, but i was choking food down just to get the 3k in kcal's. i doubt i got that much most days. anyhow, it's been 8 days since my last enan. shot; and i've been dosing nolvadex @ 20mg/QD for the last week in preperation for the PCT to come around. i'll take 2 lasts HCG shots over the next week and up the doseage on the nolva for a short while after the test clears.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
what was your diet like while on? AIDS patients dont lose that much weight in 10 days...
aids patients don't have the glycogen storage to burn off that i did either; not to mention the extra food that was in my GI tract, the water gain, etc...

Bigdaddyandy

Awards
I would take a little bit more time off to recupe, I'm in the same boat.
I'm starting back tommorrow.
Sucks don't it?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I got strept too along with the flu. Knocked almost 5 pounds off of me but the reduction in strength and endurance is what's really bugging me. It's taken nearly 3 weeks to come back and that's with starting a cycle about 2 weeks ago to offset the loses. My workouts have suuuucked!! lol.

So yes, take some time off, get recouped and let your rbc/wbc levels get normalized..otherwise you won't be making much progress.

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Getting sick stinks :frustrate

sorry to hear this bro.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
dude i went through the SAME thing a few weeks back. ended of my test/dbol/ergo-prostan cycle with real good gains. pct was going great then BAM i got the flu and lost everything and more. it was terrible. every bit of training and sweat and effort and money down the drain. dont worry though man, it will come back. stop lifting, live your life and then when you are mentally and physically ready to come back then do it. i stopped training and eating right for two weeks. it healed me emotionally and made me want to come back to the gym even more. i basically forgot about bodybuilding for two weeks. i had fun, probably lost some more weight, but now im half way to getting it back. TIME OFF IS GOOD!!! use this time to benefit you. go through the pct (you basically have no choice) and give yourself a rest.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Worry not my friend all will come back!!! I lost all 20lbs of my gain after 8 weeks of Phera, from a stomach flu that festered of and on for 3 weeks !!!
Recoop and gain !!!

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
thanks guys; i had a very nice chest/bi workout today that gave me some hope. time to start eating...

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys; i had a very nice chest/bi workout today that gave me some hope. time to start eating...
Streph SUCKS!! I got it while I was on pct from my H-50 cycle, which I had some damn good gains on. I got the strep soo bad, that I could not eat anything but soup like 2 times a day, and of course I stopped taking my pct supps, because my glands were too swollen to swallow my supps. Lost a lot of my gains, especailly the strength. Just have to try and get back at it strong, and get it all back! Good luck, hope yo feel better, and get your gains back soon.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn sorry to hear that bro, hope you are getting better chasec.