Superdrol or Phera-Plex

Superdrol or Phera-Plex?

• Superdrol stacked with Finigenx (4 weeks on Superdrol)

Votes: 104 44.4%
  • Phera-Plex stacked with Finigenx (4 weeks of Phera-Plex)

Votes: 130 55.6%

• Total voters

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Alright..... I'm preparing for my next cycle (gotta wait at least 10 more weeks though hahaha) and I'm stuck between going with either Superdrol or Phera-plex.

I've been lifting for about 4 years now, and I only lift for strength.
What would you choose for a strength cycle, that would be good for keeping gains? I will probably stack Finigenx with it as well, for a total 6 week cycle (front two just Finigenx, and then upping the dose for the last 4 weeks with one of the two methyls). I'm actually just coming off a Finigenx/PP cycle, and gains were pretty great. I did not however get as strong as I was expecting on my 7 week cycle.

This is also a poll for which compound you like better. I've read NUMEROUS reviews about both compounds, and they are so mixed I'd rather get a direct poll!

Thanks a lot

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Also, if you think that there is a better compound other than Finigenx that would work better with one of the two methyls, please let me know!

thanks

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For me SD worked better for body comp. and strength. Look into stacking either with prostanozol because for me it really helped solidify gains at the end of the cycle.

Jbutcher

Awards
I thought the difference with SD and FF is that SD is methly and FF is not? Correct me if I'm worng?..

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
If you are regarding to Phera-Plex, it is methylated, just as SD....

you really think prostan will help keep the gains? i've actually read kinda bad reviews for it, at least towards strength gains... but i could be only reading a few of the reviews

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone! :twisted:
hahhaah
unfortunetly i do not have a source to buy from..... not one that i can at least trust completely!

i dont really want to just walk up to some of the guys in the gym to get some overpriced stuff, ya know?

Jameson

Awards
In my experience, the gains from PP didn't come quite as fast and weren't as dramatic as with SD, but there were no side effects either. With SD I had acne, sore joints, back pumps etc...I would use PP again, but I think I'm done with SD. Good luck with your cycle.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you really think prostan will help keep the gains? i've actually read kinda bad reviews for it, at least towards strength gains... but i could be only reading a few of the reviews
It worked really well for me. Prostan seems to be a cpd that works best when stacked with other ph/ps. Most of the bad reviews I've seen have come from people who used it solo, following an outrageous sd/m1t type cycle. They got used to the big gains and when prostan didn't deliver what they already experienced they where dissapointed. In my book it's a great addition to a cycle that contains any type of mass builder like pp or sd.

Wanker527

Wanker527

Awards
In my experience, the gains from PP didn't come quite as fast and weren't as dramatic as with SD, but there were no side effects either. With SD I had acne, sore joints, back pumps etc...I would use PP again, but I think I'm done with SD. Good luck with your cycle.
the back pumps and achey joints i can personally attest to. i was taking cissus rx, fish oil, glucosamine, chondroiton, and msm and my elbows still hurt so bad during back/bicep work that i had to cut it short on more than one occasion, which to me is unacceptable.

though i have yet to try it, i personally would go with phera-plex based on reviews, and that's saying something since i've got 3 90 count bottles of sd sitting in my medicine cabinet...

OldSpice

Awards
with all this talk of delayed gyno, why would you even want to mess with superdrol anymore? regardless of whether or not proper pct was done, there is the chance that you develop gyno months after you finish taking superdrol. not worth it imo.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
There are reports of gyno with SD, but there are always reports of gyno with any and every oral to ever hit the market. I do not think it is a given that you will get gyno from a SD cycle.

joez7219

Banned
Awards
Thanks.. I think I'm going to order my first SD. I've been researching for almost 6 months now... I'll keep you guys posted.

joez7219

Banned
Awards
Thanks.. I think I'm going to order my first SD. I've been researching for almost 6 months now... I'll keep you guys posted.

How does this look:
Rebound XT 75, 50, 50, 25
RYR/CoQ10
Taurine
Fenugreek
Perfect Cycle
Policsoanol
Celery Seed
Grape Seed
ALA
Milk Thistle
Hawthorn Berry
ZMA

Some of these I will be taken during SD cycle.

sot5243

Awards
SD is the way to go. It is the closest to roids without the risk of going to jail

I went from benching 225 up to 405 in little over 1 year.

my weight went from 165 to 210 during same time.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
How does this look:
RYR/CoQ10
Taurine
Fenugreek
Perfect Cycle
Policsoanol
Celery Seed
Grape Seed
ALA
Milk Thistle
Hawthorn Berry
ZMA

Okay. I would get Nolvadex, because if your nipples start getting itchy or sore you will want Nolvadex to stop any breast tissue from forming. ATD only PCT's are not recommended, of course.

IMO I would ramp the RXT down like you have it, and ramp the Fenugreek UP^

And you can add a Cortisol blocker like AX Retain to prevent muscle breakdown during pct.

Just check out the logs people have kept, theres usually golden information given in them.

Good luck!

joez7219

Banned
Awards
Nolvadex... several people have mentioned this.. were the hell can I find it?

Kina Mutai

Awards
SD is the way to go. It is the closest to roids without the risk of going to jail

Can you share with us your cycle, over the year? How long were you on, how long of a break, your pct.?

Thanks!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex... several people have mentioned this.. were the hell can I find it?
If you look on this board long and hard enough, I'm sure you'll come across some information that will help you. However, posting sources is against the rules. Try searching for 'tamoxifen' in your quest.

How many mgs of fenugreek per day?
Fenugreek should start around 1.5g-2g range IMO.

1.5g/2g/2.5g/3g
or
2g/2.5g/3g/3.5g

sot5243

Awards
Honestly, a lot of you won't like this in regards to my Superdrol cycle; however, I am being straight with you.

I used SD on and off from month to month, with little or no PCT. Sometimes I would take 3 weeks off SD and use 6 OXO or Forza T. I never had any sides during this; however, I am 40 years old, military and in good shape.

I am PCTing now only with 6 OXO and this stuff works. I take 6 a day and I feel I am getting stronger with this than I did with SD. Today I was reping 130dumb bell presses. I am by no means using this correctly and now learning about liver issues and so forth; therefore I will PCT for some time now before I switch to Hal-50.

But I did go from 165 to 210 in a little over a year. I do take creatine and protein; however, I don't always get 210 plus grams of protein. I am still trying to get past 18" arms....trying everything but the only thing I can think would be to eat more; however, I just can't.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
How does this look:
RYR/CoQ10
Taurine
Fenugreek
Perfect Cycle
Policsoanol
Celery Seed
Grape Seed
ALA
Milk Thistle
Hawthorn Berry
ZMA

correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't Perfect Cycle have milk thistle already in it?

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I've done 3 cycles of SD and it's 90% of what I gained from M1T with fewer sides. That being stated, the stuff is fairly hard-core on lipids and bp.

10d into a phera/prostan cycle, 30/150mg, and I am up 14lbs and horny as a goat. I fugure it's at least 6 pounds of water, but strength is through the roof. Personal best of 5x370 on incline bench.

No elevation of bp or the headaches I experienced with SD. BP is 115/65

Beatmaster

Awards

uh, that's 45 pounds..............:think:

kymo99

Awards
Pheraplex was superior for me. No sides at all to report. Gains were slower to come on than SD, though. Had lots of sides with SD-loss of libido, terrible cramping, pct was rough, lost more of my gains than when on PP.

PP all the way from here on out for me.

LondonGeezer

Banned
Awards
errm.. hi peeps ive just signed up to this and i want to post my own thread but i cant seem to find how :S loll i kno.. sad. first time user of these forums never knew how busy they get. help?

doom3q

Banned
Awards
how's your mood on PP?

I felt depressed and very lethargic during my SD cycle. I'm willing to risk some gains to feel good on cycle.

are there better designer steroids for mood than PP (like h50) ?

thanks.

Angrysanta

Awards
It depends on what you are looking for. Both have there advantages and disadvantages. PP will probably be my choice because of the lack of sides. I can't afford to doze off at work.

PherPlex: Almost no sides to speak of. No BP issues, no bloody nose, no back cramping, no lethargy, very low shut down. I experienced a increase in libido for several weeks. The disadvantages that I noticed on PP were that strength did not kick in as quick as SD. Also, another side I noticed was that sometimes I'd have a restless nights sleep if I did cardio or legs.

SuperDrol: SD really puts on the strength and a bit more size than PP. Sides were stronger, most notably the dreaded nose bleed. Lethargy killed me at work, and shin cramps would keep me from doing any kind of sustained running. Shut down was more severe on SD as well. Also, SD seemed to linger for a two weeks into my PCT. I was still lifting strong during this period but than the recovery seem to take longer.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Definitely having trouble sleeping on PP. Aside from that, feel great at week 4. Mood is terrific.

samv12

Awards
Definitely having trouble sleeping on PP. Aside from that, feel great at week 4. Mood is terrific.
yeah it seems that i can only sleep for like 4 hours and then am up and just cannot go back to sleep.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I'm 9 days in (2nd day at 20 mg).. .my knees are killing me!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established

phasar

Awards
  • Established
how about keeping the gains? does anybody have anything to say about which one's weight gain was easier to keep near the end of or post pct? or around the same?

ripped_monkey

Awards
BigBoy12

before you get worried about your gains -

you still have time on your cycle

how often are you working out?

what does your diet look like?

what are your cycle goals?

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
BigBoy12

before you get worried about your gains -

you still have time on your cycle

what are your cycle goals?
-------------------------------------------
5 days hitting each body part twice

pretty clean..

what are your cycle goals?mass

Angrysanta

Awards
ok, 10th day on SD (3rd day at 20mgs) I'm not to impressed. Is there a magical day to go with this "magic" pill?
Don't fret so soon. Everyone response a little different. It took me the end of my 2nd week before the weight started to pour on. Before than I had almost no gain. This was very frustrating because I had bumped up my eating but didn't gain. But than, literally jumped 4 lbs over a single weekend and kept climbing after that point.

kingmob

Banned
Awards
I started my cycle of SD with 10mg for the first 5 days, and may be gained a lb or 2. From day 5-11, upped the dosage to 20mg, which led me to instant 12lbs. I almost pooped myself when I stepped on the scale, I thought it was broken. It does work differently for everyone. Just make sure you eat a lot though, and its going to start piling on. You might experience a jump just like I did.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I started my cycle of SD with 10mg for the first 5 days, and may be gained a lb or 2. From day 5-11, upped the dosage to 20mg, which led me to instant 12lbs. I almost pooped myself when I stepped on the scale, I thought it was broken. It does work differently for everyone. Just make sure you eat a lot though, and its going to start piling on. You might experience a jump just like I did.

for PCT.. is it ok to take AX Retain and Kre-Alkaline.. since one will make you hold water and the other doesn't?