Dr. D & others..HELP with cycle question.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Ok, here's the deal. I was sitting in biochem today at 830am & I was struck with an idea.

I was previously going to run an SD+Prostanozol 5 week cycle (first 3 weeks SD at 20mg) & Prostanozol (75 mg working my way up to 125 for 3 weeks). Due to trips, school, & the such I am unable to run such a cycle. This was going to be followed by a 5 week PCT of Nolva, Clomid, DHEA, Fenugreek, Rebound XT, & Reduce XT.

My question is would it be possible (actually no, it would be possible so scratch that), would it be "advisable or smart" to run a 3 week cycle that has the following setup:

Week 1: SD 20mgs+Prostanozol 75mgs e/d
Week 2: SD 20mgs+Prostanozol 100mgs e/d
Week 3: SD 20mgs+Prostanozol 125mgs e/d

Followed by a 3 week PCT (which I could use some help with Dr. D). I have all of the above supplements for PCT, I'm just having trouble getting one together. I'm not sure whether I should make a Nolva/Clomid cocktail or what?

The reason I ask is because this is a more realistic cycle for me at this point in time. The only reason I'm unsure of something like this is because I haven't ever heard of anyone running it. Closest thing I've heard of was a setup like my previous cycle with only 1 week overlapping.

Also another question, possibly a stupid one, but is PCT necessary for a Prostanozol only cycle. I'm pretty sure it is, almost 100% positive in fact. What would a good PCT look like for a 3 week cycle of Pro only, or is running a cycle like that retarded?

Thanks for the help once again boys. I'm sure I'll be hearing from jonny on this one :woohoo: .

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It seems to be a pretty good cycle. The superdrol part of it really isnt anything out of the ordinary and Prostanozol dosages seem to alright also.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
It seems to be a pretty good cycle. The superdrol part of it really isnt anything out of the ordinary and Prostanozol dosages seem to alright also.
I was just wondering if something like this would be effective or as effective as a split stack. I mean, there must be a good reason why cycles like this aren't predominant over the 5 week split where SD is ran the first 3 weeks & Pro the last 3 with a 1 week overlap?

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering if something like this would be effective or as effective as a split stack. I mean, there must be a good reason why cycles like this aren't predominant over the 5 week split where SD is ran the first 3 weeks & Pro the last 3 with a 1 week overlap?
My guess is because you are on longer therefore you would yield more gains.Not that that is to say that being on longer is better.

carib102

carib102

Awards
I think people run the 5 week split stack because the Prostan by itself doesn't really yield all that much (even at higher doses), but it does hep you to solidify the SD gains prior to PCT. So, kind of a bridge between SD and PCT if you like.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
would it be "advisable or smart" to run a 3 week cycle that has the following setup:

Followed by a 3 week PCT (which I could use some help with Dr. D). I have all of the above supplements for PCT, I'm just having trouble getting one together. I'm not sure whether I should make a Nolva/Clomid cocktail or what?

The reason I ask is because this is a more realistic cycle for me at this point in time. The only reason I'm unsure of something like this is because I haven't ever heard of anyone running it. Closest thing I've heard of was a setup like my previous cycle with only 1 week overlapping.

Also another question, possibly a stupid one, but is PCT necessary for a Prostanozol only cycle. I'm pretty sure it is, almost 100% positive in fact. What would a good PCT look like for a 3 week cycle of Pro only, or is running a cycle like that retarded?

Thanks for the help once again boys. I'm sure I'll be hearing from jonny on this one :woohoo: .
You already now what I think. I think you should wait 6 weeks from the end of your last PCT before starting another cycle. Let your hormones get a chance to normalize before you take the AAS stick to them again.

I understand what it is like to have gear burning a hole in the medicine cabinet. I ended PCT in Mid-December and I myself am waiting until February to start. Ideally, I have heard that you should take off the total time for cycle, including PCT, between cycles.

I am holding too many AAS to hold out for 10 weeks so I am settling for 6-7 weeks off. I am a beginner just as you, I am just a little less bulletproof do to my advanced age :)

Prostanazol only would require PCT. I have not seen any bloodwork to back up my statement but I haven't seen any that contradicts it either. That being said I would assume like any other exogenous hormone it will upset your normal endogenous hormones. better safe than sorry.

Cycle some CEE or better yet go get some non-hormonal supplements if you need to take something.

I plan to run an Activate/Powerfull/Rebound XT cycle after my next PCT.

again bro, JMO.

Last edited:
xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Right now I'm running Powerfull/Melting Point. I must say I'm feeling that "joint dryness" & pain that has been said to come with use of Powerfull. I know Cissus Rx helps but I just don't want to pick up another supp.

You're totally right about them burning a hole in me. They're all sitting right there in my closet, all my SD & Pro, Nolva, Clomid, & Finasteride.

I'm seriously thinking about dropping the Powerfull & Melting Point & running the 3 week SD+Pro cycle followed by a 3 week PCT, then staying off for a while (about 6 months or so). I'm just about 3 weeks or so out of my last PCT.

Questions in the event I do run the cycle:

1. How should I dose the SD & Prostanozol? Should both be taken at the same time or taken in between (such as SD in the am then Pro mid day then SD before workout, then Pro after, then again before bed)?

2. What would the most effective 3 week PCT for this cycle be? I have Nolva, Clomid, DHEA, Rebound XT, & Reduce XT on hand. I had this 6 week PCT in mind for my last planned 5 week cycle:

wk1: Clomid 150mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, Reduce XT 75mg/d
wk2: Clomid 100mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, Reduce XT50mg/d
wk3: Nolva 60mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, Reduce XT 50mg/d
wk4: Nolva 40mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d, Reduce XT 25mg/d
wk5: Nolva 20mg/d, RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk6: RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d

How can I simplify this to 3 weeks & still have it be effective?

If I do start this cycle I'll start on Monday & keep this as a log yet again. This time I bloodwork will be included after PCT (I had insurance issues before & could not get tested).

Jonny I know this up & down must be getting to ya, but I apprecciate the help bro.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Ok, here's what I decided. I'm going to go ahead & run this cycle. I'm starting this Monday. Here's what it will finally look like:

During cycle & PCT I will be running Primaforce Pro Liver, CoQ10, Taurine (as needed), Red Yeast Rice, Heart Miracle (tastes like ****), Flax Oil, Fish Oil, possibly continuing Melting Point (not sure if I should or shouldn't), ALA, Finasteride (at .5 or 1 mg/ed) and I think that's it but I feel like im forgetting something.

My PCT I've decided is going to look something like this (opinions here would be awesome):

Week 1: Nolva 60mg/ed, Rebound XT 25mg/ed, SNS Reduce XT 2 caps/ed, DHEA 200mg/ed.
Week 2: Nolva 40 mg/ed, Rebound XT 50mg/ed, SNS Reduce XT 2caps/ed, DHEA 200mg/ed.
Week 3: Nolva 20mg/ed, Rebound XT 75mg/ed, SNS Reduce XT 2 caps/ed, DHEA 100mg/ed.

I'm not sure if this is the best PCT possible though. I have Nolva, Clomid, DHEA, Rebound XT, Reduce XT, & Fenugreek. I was thinking about maybe taking a high dose of Clomid my last 2 days on cycle, something like 300mg day 1 & 250mg day 2 then jump into PCT day 3 (which would be day 1 off).

My diet is going to be based off this breakdown 45% protein/40% carbs/15% fat.

I will be training hard (trying to hit each body part twice weekly) & throwing in cardio.

Now, shoot away bros. Any opinions?

EDIT: Question...

As far as dosing for the SD & Pro go. Should they be taken at the same time i.e. 10mg SD+25mg Pro or should they be taken in between each other i.e. 10mg SD then in between this & my next SD dose take the Pro?

Also when is the best time to take the Nolva? AM or PM? & for the Rebound I'm assuming oppossite to Nolva? DHEA with meals?

Thanks!

carib102

carib102

Awards
As far as dosing for the SD & Pro go. Should they be taken at the same time i.e. 10mg SD+25mg Pro or should they be taken in between each other i.e. 10mg SD then in between this & my next SD dose take the Pro?
Not sure about whether they should be taken together or not...I am currently using PP and Prostan and haven't noticed a difference either way. I can say that the SD should definitely be taken pre-workout and from my experience the Prostan should NOT be taken pre-workout. Prostan when taken before my workout leaves me lethargic for some reason.

Also when is the best time to take the Nolva? AM or PM? & for the Rebound I'm assuming oppossite to Nolva?
Nolva in the morning and Rebound before bed with a small meal containing fats. I usually take a good sized dose of fish or flax oil...~10g

Regarding the DHEA, are you using it for cortisol control? Because it may be a bit overkill in combination with the Reduce XT. JMO

And I would definitely add the fenugreek, it seems to help me very well and is cheap besides. Ramp up the fenugreek 3/4/5/6g ED.

Also IMO the Prostan needs to be dosed at least at 100mg ED. I am actually ramping up to 150mg this week as I don't get much benefit from 100mg. And I am only 188 lbs :blink:

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Yea I figured since I'm running SD throughout & I work out around 6 I would take SD in the morning with breakfast & again in the afternoon about half an hour before workout. I'll take the Prostanozol in between these doses.

I wasn't aware that DHEA helps with cortisol reduction. I was under the impression it did not & a cortisol inhibitor such as Reduce XT would be needed. I can use some clarification on this.

Yea I figure I'll throw in the Fenugreek. I have some left over & it's only about $10 at GNC (I hate that place but whatever).

I've never taken Prostanozol but I'm at your weight so I figure I'll start it at 100mg ED & ramp up from there. I was worried 75 may not be enough.

I will also be dosing Melting Point with meals.

carib102

carib102

Awards
Cool...have fun with it. The Prostan isn't a huge difference, but it is fun for shits and giggles :thumbsup:

It should work very well with SD considering the repartitioning effect SD has. I am bridging this week from PP to SD. The Prostan helped to keep some bloat away while on PP and I've seen some wicked vascularity from time to time. Like veins on my upper abs :woohoo:

I'm not sure, are you looking to bulk or cut on this cycle? If you're cutting I think this is the way to go as long as you don't get hypoglycemic from the SD. Hardness, vascularity, wicked pumps...damn now I'm gettin' excited for the SD to kick in :aargh: :twisted:

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
LOL! I'm going for a cut, but I'm sure I'm going to pack on a few lean lbs here & there.

Yea man. I'm starting tomorrow & I'll probably keep this as my log once again. I can't wait. I don't think I'll get hypoglycemic on SD cause my breakdown is something like 45% protein/40% carbs/ 15% fat.

I just hope that the Finasteride doesn't limit my gains too much. I'll be running probably at .5 mg e/d.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Stats:

Height: 6'0.5
Weight: 186.2
BF%: 8.9 last I got checked (about 2 weeks ago). I think I'm more along the lines of 9.5% though.

Before Pics:

Last edited:
kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just finished a 20 mg ED for 3 weeks working the prostan from 100 - 150 mg ED over the same period. When I got to hegh dosages of the Prostan I got nausea and headaches which I associated with the SD but after stopping the SD and conituing the prostan I realized that the Prostan was causing that feeling. Other than that I got a real hardening effect and my strength is retardedly high. Good luck. I would do it again in a heart beat.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I'll be on the watch for that nausea & headaches. If I start to feel it I'll taper the dosage down. Ah I can't wait for tomorrow. First doses.

I have a good feeling about this cycle. I should lean up pretty nicely & get some good strength gains.

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like your cycle. I agree with starting the Pro @ 100mg. The amount of SD IMO is connected to your goal. Bulk or lose. As other have written there is a direct link to amount of carbs and insulin levels. 20mg is a good place to start. From my own experience with the both of them, I found 4 weeks of SD shut me down as @ 3 weeks no. I took the Pro to 150mg and felt it wasnt worth it nor cost efficient at that rate. SO I ran 100mg the rest of the way. Some sore elbow joints, oily skin, and itchy scalp is all that came from it on the negative side. Over all I was very pleased with the result of my experiment. I gained some lean mass and reduced BF.

my cycle was:
week 1-4 SD 20/30/30/30
week 2-6 Pro 100/100/150/100/100

pct: 4 weeks

THe Pro amplified the SD and brought a level of hardness like I have never experienced. Strength was great and gains were continual for me after the 2nd week through the 5th week. The 6th and final week had decent strength but the SD had left the building so to speak. Based on my time with Pro I doubt it has much value by itself. So if you have it, stack it.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
First Dosing:

Finasteride (5mg/ml): I measured out .5 ml or 15 drops (2.5mg) for my first dose to kind of introduce it to my body. From now on my dose will be .1 ml or 3 drops (.5mg). I must say that swallowing this stuff was like taking a straight shot of cough medicine spiked with J&B scotch whiskey.

AM Dose:
1 multivitamin
1000mg Vitamin C
10mg Superdrol
3.6g Fish Oil
Cap 1 of 2 PrimaForce Proliver (take cap 2 mid-day)
100mg CoQ10
Cap 1 of 2 RYR (600mg) with CoQ10 (3omg) (take cap 2 mid-day)

I'm going to take the Prostanozol in about 2 hours or so, so I'll be taking it in between Superdrol dosages. I'll also be dosing Melting Point (2 caps) with 1 cap Sesamin with each meal.

This should be fun :).

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Hit the gym today. I must say I felt more pumped than usual. It seems that my body picked it up slightly quicker this time.

I hit back & shoulders. Everything went well. Then I did some cardio. Jumped on a bike for 30 minutes & did about 70-75% of my max heart rate. I've been watching what I eat pretty well. So far the day has consisted of carbs & protein with very limited fat. Dinner is going to be some salmon & possibly brown rice with some edamame's.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Hit legs today. Did the usual:

Squats
Leg Curls
Leg Extensions
Standing Calve Raises
Seated Calve Raises

skipped leg press cause my roomate was dying today so we hit abs & obliques & left.

Anyways, I never get leg pumps & kind of didn't today so nothing to report there. I'm feeling good, diet's good, everything's good so far.

One questiong though, can someone take SD while on a blood pressure med?

So far, so good.

On a side note, tomorrow I'm going to a personal training course meeting. Basically, they're going to give us information on becoming personal trainers. Should be interesting.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anybody have any feedback?
YA Don't do it! seriously man you just barely finished your first cycle and as awesome as it was it was also something new and a big shock to your body and you should solidify those gains before trying to add more unexpected mass that your body will try even harder to counter because its probally not fully recovered from its last thrashing.... ya pct is complete but thats like saying you were an alcholic and went through rehab only to drink a day later cause you were "all better" all things take time and hard work so id follow those suggestions and try out some of the new groundbreaking supps that companies like usp labs are comin out with that dont have such a strain on your system due to usage.

good luck though man i hope you dont end up doing it and not making the desired gains in 3 weeks either, that would just suck.....

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One questiong though, can someone take SD while on a blood pressure med?
DUDE!!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!! please tell me you are not refering to yourself! if so and you do have a prescribed blood pressure med that you are currently taking then A) you need to be monitoring your bp multiple times a day and B) GET TO YOUR DOCTOR ASAP! in any matter regarding your bp or the mixing of steriods with perscrition meds you should visit your doctor and i dont mean some bro on here who says hes a doctor but might only own plastic stethascope and pays regular visits to his sick grandpa to steal random objects and urinals...... sorry but for real man this is pretty serious and even if you were lucky enough not to have any complications last cycle doesnt mean you wont this cycle, especially since you havent given your body time to rest and enjoy regularity and you are using more chemicals/compounds /supps/whatever which may effect you differently and more severely then alone or at all. again good luck man, n if its to get ready for this trip man fat loss can be done without the steroids and if you cant get fully recovered in time then is it worth losing the gains, hard work and all the risks just for a week of lookin good???

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
poopy, I must say that I love you. lol.

Anyways to tackle your posts, yea man I know I should've probably waited a few weeks longer before hitting another cycle. It would've been the smarter & more cautious thing to do. I just decided to go along with this cycle because I was feeling good & I felt like my body was kind of telling me it was ready to handle another cycle, maybe not to its full potential but I think it could've handled it. Either way this is no excuse to be reckless while on this cycle. I'm keeping my ear to my insides & the second I feel uncomfortable or start having a "not-so-hot" I'm calling the cycle off & jumping into PCT, bottom line. Another reason I decided to go along with it is because I don't plan on running another cycle until fall & I wanted to get one more in by then. Shitty reasoning I know, I just hope I don't have huge consequences to pay later.

As far as the BP deal. I'm fine in that department. I'm in between normal & prehyperstensive BP, which is high but I don't have high blood pressure or have a prescription for high blood pressure. I simply have to watch my sodium intake. I was asking cause my roomate who has high bp & also a friend who has some liver issues (something with an overproduction of bilerubin (sp?) & him getting jaundice easily) both asked me if they should take SD. I told them both no for those reasons & the smartass with high bp told me his bp was not high cause he was on meds. I was basically asking to show him the board so he could shut up.

This cycle isn't for the trip at all (it's not a "I want to look crazy for spring break" thing). I'm actually going to Chicago for spring break (go figure, everyone goes somewhere tropical & I go somewhere COLD). Anyways, I was planning on starting a 5 week SD+Pro cycle in Feb, so I guess 1 week from now? This would've given me the minimum time between cycles (cycle+pct=time off). This trip pretty much lands smack in the middle of the cycle, so I decided to run this 3 weeker instead cause I will be through by the time the trip rolls in. It was either this or wait until the fall & I really wanted to get 1 more in by then.

Again, I'm aware this may not be the best reasoning & it probably would've been better to wait until fall if anything, but it was burning a hole in me.

EDIT: The smartest thing would've probably been to get bloodwork done before starting this cycle.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
poopy, I must say that I love you. lol.

Anyways to tackle your posts, yea man I know I should've probably waited a few weeks longer before hitting another cycle. It would've been the smarter & more cautious thing to do. I just decided to go along with this cycle because I was feeling good & I felt like my body was kind of telling me it was ready to handle another cycle, maybe not to its full potential but I think it could've handled it. Either way this is no excuse to be reckless while on this cycle. I'm keeping my ear to my insides & the second I feel uncomfortable or start having a "not-so-hot" I'm calling the cycle off & jumping into PCT, bottom line. Another reason I decided to go along with it is because I don't plan on running another cycle until fall & I wanted to get one more in by then. Shitty reasoning I know, I just hope I don't have huge consequences to pay later.

As far as the BP deal. I'm fine in that department. I'm in between normal & prehyperstensive BP, which is high but I don't have high blood pressure or have a prescription for high blood pressure. I simply have to watch my sodium intake. I was asking cause my roomate who has high bp & also a friend who has some liver issues (something with an overproduction of bilerubin (sp?) & him getting jaundice easily) both asked me if they should take SD. I told them both no for those reasons & the smartass with high bp told me his bp was not high cause he was on meds. I was basically asking to show him the board so he could shut up.

This cycle isn't for the trip at all (it's not a "I want to look crazy for spring break" thing). I'm actually going to Chicago for spring break (go figure, everyone goes somewhere tropical & I go somewhere COLD). Anyways, I was planning on starting a 5 week SD+Pro cycle in Feb, so I guess 1 week from now? This would've given me the minimum time between cycles (cycle+pct=time off). This trip pretty much lands smack in the middle of the cycle, so I decided to run this 3 weeker instead cause I will be through by the time the trip rolls in. It was either this or wait until the fall & I really wanted to get 1 more in by then.

Again, I'm aware this may not be the best reasoning & it probably would've been better to wait until fall if anything, but it was burning a hole in me.

EDIT: The smartest thing would've probably been to get bloodwork done before starting this cycle.
hmmm cool man!

ya i really honestly cant say i blame ya bro, i get the same way sometimes but have learned that im usually happier in the end if i wait.......

well given this is only your second one ever and your not doing another for a while you at least have the benifit of fresh undamaged(uuuuhhh maybe???? i know my livers gotta hate me from my past recreations) organs and all i can really do now is suggest you stay on top of the support supps, but im sure you got that covered.

good lookin out for your freinds though.... just show that kid my post about bp and then when he looks at you after you can add DUMBASS for me lol. j/k

its also good to hear that this isnt just for the trip as it lends to your seriousness about this cycle @ least in respect to you actually caring and making sure you keep thoughs gains and its not just a quick vanity thing (notice quick cause its all for the sake of vanity, just not get it lose it quick)

hey well good luck and keep us updated man.... btw you look bigger in these pic then you did half way through the SD in your last pics!! whats the weight difference between the 2 pics if you remember???

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
In the two pics I actually lost a few (I think the exact number was 2?) pounds. I kind of got a little fatter I think over christmas break. Going back home for the holidays screwed my diet hardcore. All that rice, beans, yuca, turkey, glazed ham, wow my mouth is watering right now but you know where I'm going with this. Anyways, I think there's a noticeable fat increase in my midsection/lovehandle area. I'm on it though. Trying to vaporize that fat with some cardio. It sucks but also has its percks (sp?). I get to see college girls bouncing around on elipticals & stairmasters while I bike :).

Hitting arms today (bi's & tri's). I'll post up when I get back. Diet was a little off cause of a freakish hospital shift (went a while without eating).

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Hit the gym today & did bi's & tri's.

I was pretty weak when it came to certain things like weighted dips (I had trouble repping my usual 2 plates). I contribute this to my chest being sore (not so much my chest but more like my diaphragm feeling, I guess the tendons that go across your chest...sorry I'm having a brain fart here). Anyways so yea, I'm laying off weighted dips for a while & incorporating another tri exercise. Also my left forearm is killing me, I guess cause I'm gripping the bar too tight & my left elbow has a tendonitis-like feeling to it on my first rep which goes away as I continue to rep. Also I could have been weak today cause of my fluxuation in dieting. All I had eaten all day was a damn ham & turkey sandwhich cause of my hospital rotation.

I definitely began feeling the pumps today, which is a good thing. My arms are looking scarily larger than the rest of my body. I'm considering only hitting them once a week & everything else twice or maybe even cutting all arm workout period, but I do want to lean them up. I'm just afraid of getting them too big & disproportionate. We'll see what happens. I just hope I don't swell up as much as my first cycle. I'm watching my diet for this, trying to eat as lean as possible, keeping cals somewhat low, doing cardio, & making sure I'm killing that 10lb ON 100% whey protein pack.

This all being said I think I'm going to up my Proliver to 3 caps per day so thats 3g NAC & 1800mg Milk Thistle/day. I don't know if this is overdoing it. Maybe I should just keep it at 2 caps/day & add some ALA? I'm getting 1200mg of RYR/day along with around 170mg of CoQ10 (from various sources). I'm also getting 1g Taurine/ day & taking this stuff called Heart Miracle (which tastes like ass) but supposedly has about 40 heart healthy nutrients, 4800mg of fish oil, flax oil, 1 cap sesamin, & 6 caps of Melting Point/day.

I'll probably start throwing in some glutamine into my shakes for the elbow & forearm to see if that helps.

So far, so good.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Taking the day off of lifting. Straight cardio & only hitting abs & obliques today. I'll be lifting again tomorrow with shoulders & back.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Got in a car accident today on the way to the gym, almost got shot. Full story tomorrow when I'm calm.

For entertainment purposes only of course. ;)

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Ok hitting shoulders & back today. I'll put up a full write-up & story about yesterday's accident when I get back later tonight.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Today I hit shoulders & back pretty damn hard. I'm starting to get juice comments once again lol. I also got my bodyfat percentage done once again. My old one was 8.9%. The guy today definitely did it wrong though because he was pinching muscle, then telling me to flex, then taking the caliper readings. Today's reading came out to 13.2%. I don't think I'm over 10% though because I think I read somewhere that if you can see your top 4 abs then you're not over 10%. Ah well.

Anyways, for my accident story (here's the jist). So I was on my way to the gym yesterday & this dumbass was blocking traffic to make a left out of a shopping center. So I slowed down enough to let them & anyone else behind them go. They went & no one else advanced so I figured it was clear (I was on the most left hand lane on my way to the green light to make a left). Then out of nowhere I see a Saturn peeking out so I start slowing down to give the person room to go. THe person sees me, has room, doesn't go so I keep going forward. Then at the very last minute she jumps out in front of me, I try to brake but hit her. I get out of my car & point at the light showing her it's green & I had the right of way. I then go to her window & knock. She lowered it & I asked her if she had insurance. Of course he answer is no & she also has no lisence. So we're hanging out in the shopping center waiting for the cops to come to fill out an accident report when she tells me that she has a warrant out for her arrest. Her friend who was present & not involved in the accident whatsoever began yelling at me & pretty much trying my patience. I snapped, yelled at her, made a huge scene & almost ripped her head off. She got scared & split. To make a long story short the lady I hit called her boyfriend & he showed up with a 4 of his friends. Pretty much they tried to get me to lie to the cop when she got there & i wasn't going to do it. I felt threatened to I started walking to my car & one of them said, " Yo muthafucka, you that nigga that yelled at my old lady? Come yell at me mothafucka & see how I crack yo head." He then proceeded to grab my shirt in an attempt to keep me from getting into my car at which point I turned around & punched him in the throat. He fell & was having trouble breathing, I told his friends to back the **** off or I'd run them over with my car. Right then the state trooper pulled in & broke everything up. She then wrote out the accident report & gave me my copy (the accident was the lady's fault so everything was pinned on her). She let me leave & pretty much told me that she had a warrant & was going to arrest the other lady. Now my girlfriend (who goes to school in Chicago) is all worried because she thinks the guy may come after me (the boyfriend of the lady I hit) because he now has my address thanks to the accident report. I guess we'll see what happens. Good thing I have a nice Mossberg 12 gauge shotty under my bed ready to go.

Fun night, huh?

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Hitting chest, calves, & forearms today & even maybe some cardio.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn dude thats some crazy ****! glad to hear your ok after all that! tell your girl not to worry bout that guy cause hes probally reopening his crushed throat with his boyfreinds tool right now and those fools always learn to shut up after they get owned in public. lol on that moss boyeee, lets see him try and pull you out your apt with that in his face! good luck though and be safe and rational! dont get too carried away and remember we have law enforcement for a reason... that being said beat his ass royal if its unavoidable.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I'm a pretty passive guy almost all the time, at least until I feel threatened. I don't like confrontation, but I'm always up for defending myself. I just exploded man. Stupidity really pisses me off & shitty drivers are my pet peeve. Looking back at it I regret even calling the cops because either way I have a $1000 deductible & I don't think insurance is going to cover this & that lady didn't have insurance. That stupid **** kept me from the gym for an hour & a half. In some small way I kind of hope the guy comes man so I could teach him a little lesson. I'm hoping for the best. I'm sure it's over already & he won't be coming around.

Hit chest today, had a pretty insane workout. I swear the pumps are already setting in. My face is getting oily so I'm washing it more & taking more care of it. The boys are still hanging low. My libido is through the roof & it sucks this time cause I have a gf & she's in Chicago. Sucks the big one. So far, so good. I'm really excited to see what week 2 has in store cause that's blow up week as all of us with SD experience know. I definitely feel some muscle hardening so I'm sure the Prostanozol is kicking in.

I widened my grip in all my benches cause I realized I was gripping it slightly too close & I was hitting my triceps more than my chest (this might have contributed to my arms blowing up & chest lagging behind). Anyways, diet is fairly on par, exercise routine is good, feeling good, everything's a-ok (except for the car accident deal).

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Update: Weight's up to 191.2lbs.

Oh yea, for shits & giggles here's a pic of my girl that I'm always talking about. Two years in Feb (on & off).

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Taking the day off of lifting today. I'll probably run some cardio though.

I'm thinking about discontinuing Finasteride use. I think it may be affecting my strength gains somehow & it tastes like a babies diaper wrapped in burnt hair (well, I've kind of gotten used to it). Maybe I'll take the dosage down to 0.2mg/day or something or instead of dosing ed I'll dose 0.5mg eod. Any opinions on the matter?

Chest is sore today :). Haven't felt that in quite some time. Guess the grip widening worked.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Update: Weight's up to 191.2lbs.

Oh yea, for shits & giggles here's a pic of my girl that I'm always talking about. Two years in Feb (on & off).
eehhhh err... just lookin out yo, does your girly know you log this mess?

not the pics or anything but you had been talkin in your last log about a freindly neighbor and i can just see this shapin up to go south for ya if you dont cover your tracks or walk on the open road (tell her bout it)

on the other hand id like to know what your neighbor looked like when you had a fine girl like this on hold, must be niiiiiice. lol. well keep it pimpin and enjoy the prostan, your shits about to be rock solid.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
eehhhh err... just lookin out yo, does your girly know you log this mess?

not the pics or anything but you had been talkin in your last log about a freindly neighbor and i can just see this shapin up to go south for ya if you dont cover your tracks or walk on the open road (tell her bout it)

on the other hand id like to know what your neighbor looked like when you had a fine girl like this on hold, must be niiiiiice. lol. well keep it pimpin and enjoy the prostan, your shits about to be rock solid.
Actually she doesn't know about this board or my taking Superdrol & the such. She knows I take "supplements" but I don't go into details or the chemistry of things with her because it's just pointless. During my last log I was single (We broke up because I felt she wasn't mature enough/ready to handle the long distance when she left to Chicago because Gainesville-Miami was a lot easier than Gainesville-Chicago would be & she needed to grow up a little). When we were getting back I told her that I had dated other girls but that in the end I knew what I wanted. I never went into details because I don't think it would've done anything but hurt her & made things harder for both of us. The important thing to me was that the whole time I knew I still loved her & wanted to be with her, even while I was with other girls & that's what I made sure to communicate to her.

My neighbor is the shortest one (the one all the way on the right) in this pic.

I'm 100% faithful. I wouldn't ever cheat on my girl while we're together, but when we aren't (not physically together but together in the sense of in a relationship) I figure anything goes for both of us. She shouldn't get mad at me for things I did just like I shouldn't with her. Would it bother me? **** YEA, but that's life. Anyways, this is a Superdrol log!! Lol. Enjoy boys.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nice dude! ya i share the same feelings as far as if your not together then your not together, and your right blatently telling her you were screwing your neighbor would only hurt her.

so your in florida??? i thought the girls in cali were fine but ive been seeing good things from the lower east recently.

haha and as for the "supplemnet" thing i feel ya, it was hard enough trying to get my ex to not tease me bout the back pack full of pills i carry but it would be hell trying to explain anything farther then "its a new creatine" with how close minded people are regarding steroids.

is the fina for hair loss or an AI i cant remember. did you have a problem with it last cycle (meaning hair loss) or are you allready thinning/predisposed to baldness and dont want to risk it? unless its something that takes a while to start working (like a week or 2) then maybe youd wanna lay off all together and see if you survive w/o it, if not start it again.

well good luck bro, be watchin!

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
The finasteride is for hairloss. I didn't really have a problem with hairloss on my last cycle but I'm somewhat prone to MPB/hair thinning so I'm taking this as a precaution. I didn't really notice any shedding (or more than usual I guess I should say) while ON before but I read up on how SD is somewhat rough on the hairline & didn't want to risk it.

I like the girls here. Brunettes are just right for me. I'm not a fan of the blonde look cali has to offer although a lot of those girls are insanely hot.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Taking today off too. I have a ton of work to do. If anything I'll squeeze in some cardio at some point in the day. We'll see how that goes.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I've been slacking on updating but my rounds at the hospital this week have me going crazy. That mixed with school & tests make for a busy week.

Anyways, hit legs & chest on Monday (great workout, left dead tired). I decided to switch my chest workout around so that 1 day I'm using cables & stuff & my other chest day I'm doing benches, etc. I did the same for arms, shoulders, & back that way I can isolate each individual muscle & not have 1 get stronger/bigger than the other.

Today I hit bi's & tri's. Same concept, used a lot of dumbells/cables because I noticed my left bi is slightly weaker than my right & my left tricep is stronger/bigger than my right. So far, so good. One exception though. I'm getting stretch marks on my arms in between my bicep/tricep. They're on the underside (where my armpit is) & run from the tricep area up the bicep. I think I'm going to hit CVS tomorrow & pick up some cocoa butter & Maderma scar cream.

Honestly, I'm not really feeling the full effects of the Superdrol. I'm feeling the pumps, but not as intense as my first cycle. Also I'm not seeing any size gains or improved lean mass. Also my weight has been pretty stable for the most part. I'm begining to feel skeptical of this cycle. It's only day 2 of week 2 so we'll see how the rest of this week goes.

I'm guessing the stretch marks are signs that I'm growing. Didn't have them before this cycle so we'll see. I've also discontinued the use of Melting Point & Sesamin as I felt it was really limiting my potential on the SD. I forgot to mention I threw some cardio in today. Tomorrow's an off day so I'll probably throw in an hour of cardio or so.

I'm thinking up upping my dosage of SD to 30mg in week 3. We'll see how the rest of this week goes to justify bumping or not.

Keep it sleezy bros.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Taking the day off as I have some serious studying to tend to. I'll be back in the gym tomorrow hitting up some shoulder & back action.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Had to take the day off today thanks to work & school overload. I'll be doing a two-a-day tomorrow to catch up.

Getting frustrated with this cycle. Thinking of bumping to 30 mgs for the last week.

Weight is at 190.2lbs

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Had to take the day off today thanks to work & school overload. I'll be doing a two-a-day tomorrow to catch up.

Getting frustrated with this cycle. Thinking of bumping to 30 mgs for the last week.

Weight is at 190.2lbs
i hate to say it man but.... we told ya so......

honestly though man you just used this and are jumping not only right back on cycle (not leaving yuor body time to get used to a new norm) but the same compound too!

dunno man im sure 30 may be necessary now but that sucks cause its extra damage on your body and it prob still wont be as good......

other thing bro is really re-evaluate your diet... if its slacking then no amount of superdrol will help bro, dont cheat yourself on that one, just makes all the work and supp a waste man. but im sure this is old news...

give it a try man see if theres any change.... what day is it???

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
See signature quote regarding bulls :)

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm 1 day shy of week 3 (my last week). I'll bump the SD up to 30mgs for this last week. My diet has been in check with the exception of 2 days where I ate out (Outback & Hooters).

The bottom line is you guys were right & this log pretty much serves as an example of what NOT to do. I feel if I would've given my body more time I could have made HUGE gains instead of baby steps. Damage is done, learning experience.

I think I need to up the SD because I'm not having the same effects as before. Skin oiliness has increased slightly but the pumps & sudden shift in weight aren't as present as in my first cycle. I'll up to 30mgs/ed this week & see how that goes. If it works, maybe I'll add another week at 30 (doubt it) or just call it quits & start PCT (probably the better thing to do).

Hitting chest today, arms tomorrow, some cardio throughout.

I'm sad lol.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Don't up it. Back off if anything and do what you stated, end and start PCT. Not only is your body out of it but it sounds like your head is out of it now also. Take some good time off and reset your system. Chalk it up as a learning experience.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm 1 day shy of week 3 (my last week). I'll bump the SD up to 30mgs for this last week. My diet has been in check with the exception of 2 days where I ate out (Outback & Hooters).

The bottom line is you guys were right & this log pretty much serves as an example of what NOT to do. I feel if I would've given my body more time I could have made HUGE gains instead of baby steps. Damage is done, learning experience.

I think I need to up the SD because I'm not having the same effects as before. Skin oiliness has increased slightly but the pumps & sudden shift in weight aren't as present as in my first cycle. I'll up to 30mgs/ed this week & see how that goes. If it works, maybe I'll add another week at 30 (doubt it) or just call it quits & start PCT (probably the better thing to do).

Hitting chest today, arms tomorrow, some cardio throughout.

I'm sad lol.
ya bro i know the feeling..... like you said leanring experience...

well man i still wish you the best... just bust your balls eat TONS of protien and carbs, like still try upping 60-100g of both..... tough sometimes but try it out.... and also if for some reason that and the 30 work and your still gaining by the end then go ahead and stretch it out a bit and try to actually get something outta this, just stick to the liver care and make sure to adjust PCT to fit new cycle length/