Strange abdominal discomfort on phera-plex

Smokey69

Awards
Hi,

I have recently started a Phera-Plex / Superdrol cycle and am currently 10 days in to the phera-plex part of the cycle. So far all is going good, up 10 pounds, however the last couple of days i've been experiencing some abdominal discomfort.

It feels like a dull aching bloated sort of feeling in my lower abdomen just below my belly button area. Kindof like needing to take a piss but I don't. I had the same discomfort towards the end of my superdrol cycle but i just put up with it for the final week. I have tried drinking more water but it does'nt help, maybe even makes it worse.

Anyone got any ideas what I could do to get rid of it? Its not that painful but it is uncomfortable alot of the time.

Thanks

lightweight

Awards
I dont know how to get rid of it but when i ran my 1st sd only cycle i had the same problems. Discomfort and sharp pains now and again below the belly button. It got real intense at times. I cut back 10 mg for a few days and things started to get better. Eventually i moved back up in dose and the discomfort went away. I have done a sd/1ad cycle after that one with no discomfort at all.

Smokey69

Awards
Im wondering if its related to water retention as I am a bit bloated, can feel it in that area.

Wondering if an AI like some ATD or maybe a serm (some nolva) might help. Anyone think this might help?

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I have never taken Pheraplex. I have had abdominal distress from past cycles including Superdrol. It may relate to your diet. If you are using excessive protien especially MRPs or even animal protien, your body may have trouble digesting it. This can cause gas and bloating. I usually back off on the shakes and add some calcium or TUMS, I find this to be helpful. Nothing better than a good burp or fart.

delta314

Awards
  • Established
I have never taken Pheraplex. I have had abdominal distress from past cycles including Superdrol. It may relate to your diet. If you are using excessive protien especially MRPs or even animal protien, your body may have trouble digesting it. This can cause gas and bloating. I usually back off on the shakes and add some calcium or TUMS, I find this to be helpful. Nothing better than a good burp or fart.
Maybe that's why I haven't had these pains, as I have been producing gas like a well known third world country....Mostly SBD's, but every now and then the sound gives them away (my wife yells "incoming!" and her and the cats scramble for cover):run:

Not trying to change the thread, but I'm on day 5 of a 8 week PP/SD/Pro cycle, and I expect things to start changing drastically.

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I had a similiar experiance with the abdominal discomfort. I believe it is just gas.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like gas, try acidophilous, and bromerlain esp is you are doing prostan, bromerlain has some anti-inflammatory properties, as well as higher protein digestion. If all else fails try papaya enzymes they can break alot down, but be very afraid of the GAS that follows, no stomach discomfort, or build up, just killer flatlulence !!!

Smokey69

Awards
Are acidophilous, and bromerlain brand names for US products? Do you know what the generic name would be so I might be able to find it for sale in the UK?

If not I'll try the papaya enzymes then, hopefully one will work.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Are acidophilous, and bromerlain brand names for US products? Do you know what the generic name would be so I might be able to find it for sale in the UK?

If not I'll try the papaya enzymes then, hopefully one will work.
Those are the generic names. Acidophilous is a bacteria that can be found in your intestines. It is kept in the refrigerated section of any good health food store. also usually found in a good yogurt, if you can handle the dairy.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Rhino is right, you should be able to find those at any healthfood store. and if you cannot get them by themself, you can get Dorian Yates Approved mrp's they have probiotic's to aid protein breakdown, to alleviate some of the discomfort.

carib102

carib102

Awards
Great info guys, thanks! I'm on day 14 of PP and having the exact same discomfort. Good to know there is a non-benign cause as well as a solution.

Smokey69

Awards
OK cool. I think I know what you mean. Here in the UK they sell small yogurts in supermarkets that the TV advert says is full of "good bacteria". I'll give them a try, I imagine thats what they are. I'll have a close read to check before i buy them.

thanks for the helpful replies everyone!

Smokey69

Awards
Thanks for the info Apowerz6 and anabolicrhino. Got some of those yogurts and feeling fine now, discomfort all gone. Have a rep each!