My Emax/MDHT cycle is kind of weird.

1. Board Supporter
    Answers

My Emax/MDHT cycle is kind of weird.

Hey guys I am having kind of different results with my cycle. I am on day 13 right now and have been running the Emax at 40 mg/ED and the MDHT at 75 mg/ED. So far I have gained 12 lbs (I **** you not), but I'm not bloated at all, instead I'm am very dry(some joint, mostly wrist pain) and I look leaner. My dosage is higher, because I ran a 4 week cycle of emax at 20mg/ED and eating 4000 cal/ED and only gained about 2 lbs and felt none of the good effects that people talk about. This time I am eating about 6000cals/ED and I have very bad insomnia, feel exahausted all day on non workout days, and have no sex drive at all. So now the big question is has anyone else had this happen with higher dosages of emax.

Thanks for the help
    -WannaGro

2. Gold Member
    Answers

Surprised about the sex drive, but I'd say for one you're probably overdoing it. At age 23, that's a helluva dose of pretty androgenic stuff, not to mention the methyl stacking. I would be very surprised if you WERE bloating, as both of those compounds will be pretty dry (In my experience; I know some have reported water/bloat from e-max, but not my experience).

I'd drop the e-max back to 20, and if you absolutely must stack these (I wouldn't), do the MDHT lower and on workout days only. Remember, we all want to grow. But your body is telling you something right now!
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Your lack of sex drive is most likely the really low E2 levels
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    Surprised about the sex drive, but I'd say for one you're probably overdoing it. At age 23, that's a helluva dose of pretty androgenic stuff, not to mention the methyl stacking. I would be very surprised if you WERE bloating, as both of those compounds will be pretty dry (In my experience; I know some have reported water/bloat from e-max, but not my experience).

I'd drop the e-max back to 20, and if you absolutely must stack these (I wouldn't), do the MDHT lower and on workout days only. Remember, we all want to grow. But your body is telling you something right now!
    Well like I said 20 mg did nothing for me and toward the end of that cycle I tried 30mg and still got nothing. The MDHT is for the jump start, it will be done in a couple of days. About the bloating, there were some people who had some bloating on emax. Oh and what is E2 and how would it be low and affect my sex drive.

Thanks guys
    WannaGro
  5. Board Supporter
    Answers

How is this cycle going ? Have you added the t3(I saw you saying this in another thread). I'm interested how a t3/Ergo combo works for you
  6. Board Supporter
    Answers

Ok well I know that E2 was estradiol that was a stupid question on my part, I am doing the Emax at 20mg now, the MDHT is long over, and I'm into the Prostan part. The T3 was good, I did the pyramid type dosage from 25mcg to 100mcg and back down. Only for two weeks though, because I like to short cycle T3 and Trimax(trimax is not in this cycle, I'm just saying in general). I will be running the T3 again though with either the 2on/2off or 7on/5off protocol. The T3 lethargy that some people get wasn't that bad since I already had some lethargy, I also think that some of my lethargy was caused by overtraining, so I took about a week off and I feel much better. The overtraing was caused by the rapid increase in the weight I was lifting (increased workload), not increased volume.
    Since this was a recomp cycle I started off on a bulking diet and have now moved into the carb cycle(UD2) part. Oh and the sex drive is fixed up, I am taking high does trib and fenugreek, and they are working great. If you want me to post anything else, let me know.

-WannaGro
  7. Board Supporter
    Answers

Oh I also added transdermal 4AD to the mix to help me feel good while dieting and improve the sex drive more.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 05:18 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 12:52 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 09:32 AM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-14-2007, 07:27 PM
  5. My 1st M1T cycle is coming to an end....
    By Boss_K in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-23-2004, 04:56 PM