Opinions Please- T-Bol, Anavar, or M4OHN

Jared

Awards
So, I am considering picking up something to run alongside a little T3 this spring to stave off catabolism. I am thinking of using either T-Bol, anavar, or M4OHN. I have not had experience with any. I am seriously considering the M4OHN as I have read good things about it. Let me know what you guys think.
Thanks in advance.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
So, I am considering picking up something to run alongside a little T3 this spring to stave off catabolism. I am thinking of using either T-Bol, anavar, or M4OHN. I have not had experience with any. I am seriously considering the M4OHN as I have read good things about it. Let me know what you guys think.
Thanks in advance.
They would all be fine choices but require relatively high doses. Like 30,40,50,60 for M4OHN, the one I'd probably go with.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I have been hearing nothing but good things about the tbol, not very strong perhaps but most people seam to love it and its a lot cheaper then var

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
They would all be fine choices but require relatively high doses. Like 30,40,50,60 for M4OHN, the one I'd probably go with.
Never used tbol or 'var, but I love mohn. Thats a good little steroid.

brogers

Awards
  • Established
Is anyone familiar with the severity of OT's effects on cholesterol profile? I haven't seen any bloodwork from it.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
no, I have a friend that is doing a tbol only cycle (also provrion) and I am hoping he goes through with his blood work.