Ergo Max LMG cycle?

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
May start a cycle of Ergo Max LMG in a couple weeks (on it's own).... Anyone have good results?
Weight gain?
LBM?
Sides?
I'm thinking a 4 week cycle
10mg,20mg,20mg,20mg.... With proper PCT.

delta314

Awards
  • Established
I did a six week cycle @ 20mg 20mg 20mg 30mg 30mg 30mg.
Put on about 18lbs, but lost some definition in my abs. Increased my bench and squat by 40lbs. No side effects. I did Rebound XT, Retain, DHEA, Tribulus for PCT.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Delta, could you detail your PCT? Thanks!

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
What about running emax lmg with mdien/4ad. Just got some emax and was gonna include it. Its not methylated so shouldnt be a prob right?

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
yup found that out already. couple told me it was and a couple told me it wasnt :frustrate

delta314

Awards
  • Established
Delta, could you detail your PCT? Thanks!
Did 3 weeks of PCT
Week 1
100mg Rebound XT
250mg Retain
200mg DHEA
1500mg Bulgarian Tribulus
Week 2
75mg Rebound XT
200mg Retain
200mg DHEA
Week 3
50mg Rebound XT
200mg Retain
200mg DHEA

Also took 2 Perfect Cycles each day along with my regular regime;
2 AST Multi Pro 32
2 Triflex triple strength
1 Chromium Picoliate
4000mg BCAA's
2 Tblspn Flax Seed

Hope this helps

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Did 3 weeks of PCT
Week 1
100mg Rebound XT
250mg Retain
200mg DHEA
Week 2
75mg Rebound XT
200mg Retain
200mg DHEA
Week 3
50mg Rebound XT
200mg Retain
200mg DHEA

Also took 2 Perfect Cycles each day along with my regular regime;
2 AST Multi Pro 32
2 Triflex triple strength
1 Chromium Picoliate
4000mg BCAA's
2 Tblspn Flax Seed

Hope this helps
Thanks, I guess I'll be doing the same cycle.

marco0526

Awards
my brother got kankles from the ****...my body responded well to it, through vine ive read that Perhaplex is a cleaner version...? any unput?

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Starting another cycle after PCT?

Is it Ok to start a cycle right after your PCT?... I ran a 3 week PP/ 3 week SD cycle (total 6 weeks) and just finished a 5 week PCT.... Blood work came back fine and I kept 10lbs out of the 16lbs I gained.... I'm looking to start a Ergomax LMG solo cycle...

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
everything I have read says to wait a couple months after pct.

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I guess I'll be doing the same cycle.
No DO NOT do the same. A 6 week cycle and only a 3 week PCT is not a wise decision!
Cycle length=PCT length!

Is it Ok to start a cycle right after your PCT?... I ran a 3 week PP/ 3 week SD cycle (total 6 weeks) and just finished a 5 week PCT.... Blood work came back fine and I kept 10lbs out of the 16lbs I gained.... I'm looking to start a Ergomax LMG solo cycle...
A good time frame of when to start another cycle is:

Time On+PCT=Time Off before next cycle. That way your body has time to recover even if blood test shows your OK. Starting up another cycle too soon will likely cause poor results and wasted PHs.

I am not trying to be a pain in the ass; instead, informative so you guys will get the most from your cycles.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
No DO NOT do the same. A 6 week cycle and only a 3 week PCT is not a wise decision!
Cycle length=PCT length!

A good time frame of when to start another cycle is:

Time On+PCT=Time Off before next cycle. That way your body has time to recover even if blood test shows your OK. Starting up another cycle too soon will likely cause poor results and wasted PHs.

I am not trying to be a pain in the ass; instead, informative so you guys will get the most from your cycles.
Thanks for the info... I always do a 5-6 week PCT depending on the length of my cycle.... I will take the time off like you said... I'll be starting my cycle in March.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
I ran ATD (50mgED) along side Emax (20mgED) for 4 weeks with very good results. HPTA supression was very minimal. I never even saw the boys shrink. I used clomid for PCT. I gained about 5lb of LBM. In total I gained about 9-10lbs, but then cut in the end of PCT cause I didnt like the love handles. Im still up LBM after the cycle by at least 3-4lbs, which isnt bad for a short oral cycle. Some may gain more than this, I usually dont from 3-4 week cycles.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I ran ATD (50mgED) along side Emax (20mgED) for 4 weeks with very good results. HPTA supression was very minimal. I never even saw the boys shrink. I used clomid for PCT. I gained about 5lb of LBM. In total I gained about 9-10lbs, but then cut in the end of PCT cause I didnt like the love handles. Im still up LBM after the cycle by at least 3-4lbs, which isnt bad for a short oral cycle. Some may gain more than this, I usually dont from 3-4 week cycles.
One question: How was your libido while taking the ATD during this cycle?

See I am about to start an Ergomax cycle and was concerned about aromatization. I know it's minimal but i will be paying strict attention to my nipples thats for sure. Because I too was a victim to the delayed gyno from Superdrol. I did take ATD during my PCT and the gyno symptom was very slight...but any slight symptom is too much for me. Too bad too, cause i loved the Superdrol. I hope Ergomax compares...especially in the leaning out department. This time I have 6OXO, ATD, and Retain.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
You should use a SERM such as nolvadex or clomid for PCT, not just an AI like ATD or 6OXO. There mechanisms of working are different. I always notice a decrease in libido when taking ATD, everytime. Its not horrible, but its noticable. If you are prone to gyno, buy some raloxifene or nolva before starting your cycle becuase I noticed strong gyno symptoms after the first week and I am prone to it. Not the lumps, but the itchy puffy nips. It took the ATD and raloxifene to keep this under check as the ATD was good for it, but a SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator) is exactly what you need to beat gyno, not an aromatase inhibitor. The ATD kept me from getting shut down alot, but while on cycle my libido was kinda low, but the ergomax helps balance that out becuase I think it makes me horny. I used the ATD to minimize HPTA suppression through its SARM properties and raloxifene to keep estrogen receptors in my chest tissue from reacting to any excess estrogen in my body. I may not have needed both, but the both worked well together and neither is very toxic, so Im cool with that.

One question: How was your libido while taking the ATD during this cycle?

See I am about to start an Ergomax cycle and was concerned about aromatization. I know it's minimal but i will be paying strict attention to my nipples thats for sure. Because I too was a victim to the delayed gyno from Superdrol. I did take ATD during my PCT and the gyno symptom was very slight...but any slight symptom is too much for me. Too bad too, cause i loved the Superdrol. I hope Ergomax compares...especially in the leaning out department. This time I have 6OXO, ATD, and Retain.

marco0526

Awards
the emax seemed to bloat a bit, muscles were full...superdrol was thinning me out...my abs shredded down nicely on drol...i think the emax had more strength...not sure why everyone likes SD so much...i guess like any of them...its what effects the individual body...am going to run a PP next...trying to get everthing in order for that cycle...i ran a emax to start and ended with superdrol for the record...

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info... I always do a 5-6 week PCT depending on the length of my cycle.... I will take the time off like you said... I'll be starting my cycle in March.
Still planning on this solo run of Ergo?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mj34 Anabolics 2
UNCfan1 Anabolics 0
SwolE Mammoth Anabolics 6
Anabolics 5
bigschmidt821 Anabolics 2