real gear with pheraplex??

-bman-

Awards
whats up fellas, i have a few real cycles under my belt as well as a superdrol cycle which i had great results with, now i just started a cycle of pheraplex which i plan to run for 3-4 weeks depending on how well it goes (after week three of superdrol gains came to a halt, 16lb gain in 3 weeks) now i just got my hands on some test cyp and deca which i would run 500 cyp and 400 deca a week for ten weeks do you think i would benefit using this in conjunction with the phera or just waint untill this cycle runs through?? would i make significant gains with the gear in addition to the gains of the phera?? any info would be great.

Thank in advance,

BMan

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Well most people here would say that deca should be run for a minimum of 12 weeks to get full effects from it and therefore test should be run a week past that but i would use the phera as a kickstart to your cycle. take it the first 3-4 weeks of ur cycle to get gains until your test kicks in..

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
of course this is assuming that you at least 21, cuz if your not i wouldn't even mess around

-bman-

Awards
im 23 did my first when i was 19 when i didnt have any clue about the abundant info of the internet put on some good weight tho and lost it all very shortly lol wish i had a rewind button....

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
pheraplex is real gear (desoxymethyltestosterone, aka DMT or madol), it's technically an AAS, so you're all good, I would extend your cycle to 12-14 weeks and kickstart with phera plex (4-6 weeks at 40mg that's what I'd do) ;)

-bman-

Awards
hmm dunno if im gonna go that high with the phera gotta assess the sides first i may rethink the deca too i wasnt looking to go that long on the cycle i may have to rethink...

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
hmm dunno if im gonna go that high with the phera gotta assess the sides first i may rethink the deca too i wasnt looking to go that long on the cycle i may have to rethink...
Deca is good, but Deca dick SUCKS! But then again you are running it with test so all is good.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
@BMAN you could start with 20mg then increasing to 30mg then

-bman-

Awards
yea i think i would go as high as 30 the last week i dont want to grow too much of a tolerance just yet i got like 4 more bottle waiting so the stuff better be good.