Superdrol - Lack of Gains

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No need to start another post for this. Let us address this in your original thread. I'll reply my amateur thoughts there.

MadMas

Work Horse
Awards
The obvious question is why the hell are you running a 7 day cycle?:wtf:

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im trying to figure out the same thing. Mindgames, I posted in your original post.

mindgames

Awards
No no no!!!!
I'm not running a 7 day cycle.I'm 7 days INTO my cycle.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Mindgames

The biggest problem I find with SD cycles is that people underestimate their carb needs. I'd recommend More quality carbs before/after w/o. AN extra wheat pbj sandwich, oatmeal plus protein, cereal with high fiber content. SD literally sucked carbs from my system.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
The biggest problem I find with SD cycles is that people underestimate their carb needs. I'd recommend More quality carbs before/after w/o. AN extra wheat pbj sandwich, oatmeal plus protein, cereal with high fiber content. SD literally sucked carbs from my system.
I agree, The key to any type of bulk / gain cycle is calories, with an emphasis on carbs. A ketogenic type diet cannot not yield more gains ( body mass) then a carb balanced diet.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
how is your strength? measurements?

toss that scale out the window, ain't worth a **** if you're losing fat and gaining muscle.

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Not to mention most folks don't feel SD until the second week.
Give it time bro.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I agree, you have to wait more than 7 days to see anything. I didn't start getting bad back pumps until day 9 or so...

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Agree with adding carbs. I'm able to eat as many as I can while on it and still stay lean and full. Pretty much need to or I get a bit hypoglycemic feeling. Also guzzle water like a mofo.

MGH1982

Awards
Most my gains came between days 10-21 and into the first week of my PCT... Strength started on day 4 though of my SD cycle :)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
like Beelzebub said, diet and training first

my thoughts however are 10mg of Superdrol will do next to nothing - if you are have moderate/above average AAS experience or are over 210-220lbs.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
CED

I am actually considering doing a cut with SD with 10mgs ed. I would eat right at maintenace. If hypo didn't kill me I think it may work well as a low dosage muscle retainer.

If I give it a go I'll post. But my goal of course would be to drop fat and just maintain.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
motiv8er - with or without test?

I think that would impact how successful your cutting was big time. I say this because 10mg is enough to shutdown (yes, Superdrol shutsdown HPTA - for those watching at home :D ) but may/may not be enough to maintain strength / promote anabolic recomp.. it will come down to diet obviously though ;)

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I agree with motiv8 and jar. Up cals and carbs specifically. You may be a SD low or non-responder (as am I), but that doesn't mean you won't benefit. Also, as some have suggested, it may take 2-3 weeks for SD to really show significantly. Rest and a good training plan while you're on, as well as the all-important NUTRITION PLAN!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Milwood

What is this NUTRITION PLAN of which you speak Can I get one at Wal-Mart??

E-Swift25

Awards
10mg a day is a waste if time. 20mg will give you much better results with few sides.

mindgames

Awards
10mg a day is a waste if time. 20mg will give you much better results with few sides.
In hindsight I'm inclined to agree. I researched dosage and asked opinions on this and another forum. I was 195lbs with some orals experience and thought 20mg was the go. However, I always think it is bet to err on the side of caution with an untried substance. I cut the 10mg idea at day 5 as I was feeling no ill effects and not much gain.
Even if I had my time again I believe I'd do the same. You only get one heart and liver and you can always put more into your system, you can't get it out once it's in.
Don't be in too much of a hurry and always take due care.

charliewat

Awards
I started at 20 and went up to 30 after 5 days. Nothing seemed to happen until day 10. Im up 7-8 lbs thru 16 days, Im going to 3 weeks which seems to be standard procedure around here.

mindgames

Awards
Hey Charlie,

Out of interest, what was your weight when you started SD?
Also had you used orals before?

BTW, if that's you in the picture, you're in fine shape dude.

charliewat

Awards
Thanks, thats me.

I started SD at 192 and Im 200 now going into my last 6 days. I did a 2weeker of M1T and 6 weeks of Mohn and now SD

I'm about 5'7"

BigJim15

Banned
Awards
I ran SD for four weeks. My starting weight was 173lbs. The initial week 10mg and for the next three 20mg. For the 1st week I didn't see any effects, but come day 10 i saw strength gains and my first 2lbs. This kept up the gains were constant for the next two weeks. I took my SD with grape fruit juice as it is rumoured to improve absorbtion?! (I cannot back this up!! So don't argue with me!!) I weighed 190lbs by the first day of my PCT in which I used Rebound XT Dermabolics Metacort for four weeks. I had great lean weight gains and explosive strength gains.
The only sides I felt was tiredness, which I put down to not eating enough (although I was consuming over 6500cals!!) I also had some kidney pains, this was due to my consumption of water was too low, the pains left once I upped my water. I recommend Milk Thistle and about 1.5g of it aday as It counters the liver toxidity. I also took 1g of cod liver oil for general good being. During my PCT I took red rice yeast and coq10 this for general wellbeing.

mindgames

Awards
Thanks, thats me.

I started SD at 192 and Im 200 now going into my last 6 days. I did a 2weeker of M1T and 6 weeks of Mohn and now SD

I'm about 5'7"
Hey Charlie - I'm going off topic in my own thread but may I ask you someting?
What do you do for your abs? Also, your BF seems quite low, do you take a fat burner or is it diet / exercise. PM me if you prefer rather than here.

mindgames

Awards
I should just stop being a chicken **** and take SD!
joez you have a good mind - set. I'll be man enough to admit I was a little 'scared.'

I think it's healthy to be wary and not be some gung - ho dickhead who charges in and then totally f##ks themselves up.

Research well, plan it out, have EVERYTHING on hand, know all the risks and signs of problems and start on a conservative dose.
That's a responsible approach AAS, it's not being 'chicken ****.'

joez7219

Banned
Awards
cool. Thanks for the response. I have been looking into this for about 4 or 5 months.

nattyHST

Awards
joez, mindgames is right. best to err on the side of caution. thinking something through is not chicken ****.

another thing to keep in mind is this (which is another thing that keeps me from trying sd)....

people may gain 15 lbs a cycle, but how much is fat? water? temperarily increased glycogen? extra food in the colon?

anyhow my point is howmuch of it is actually lbm? how much will you keep afterwards?

shutting down natty test will inhibit gains. will the slower gains after the cycle make it so you would almost be at the same spot if you didnt touch it at all? if thats the case then risking liver damage isnt worth it.

charliewat

Awards
my avatar could be a before pic I was about 190. I don't know what my body fat is but I do cable crunches once a week. I tend to treat my abs like any other body part when working them.

joez7219

Banned
Awards
That's an awesome before.. can't image what you look like after the SD.

joez7219

Banned
Awards
how does this look for PCT:

Rebound XT 75, 50, 50, 25
RYR/CoQ10
Taurine
Fenugreek
Perfect Cycle
Policsoanol
Celery Seed
Grape Seed
ALA
Milk Thistle
Hawthorn Berry
ZMA

Some of these I will be taken during SD cycle.

mindgames

Awards
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RESEARCH PEOPLE, RESEARCH!!!!!!!1

Is 6oxo and Rebound XT good enough by itself for a superdrol PCT, most people say it is enough
No! By no means is 6oxo or Rebound standalone strong enough to restart the test production in your body. You need a SERM! Period!

Nolvadex is therefore ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY for an superdrolcycle. Please note its Nolvadex not novedex or nolvedex. Please look for Tamoxifen Citrate.
You can also use Clomid, some users feel this is good as clomid does a lot of good to your lipid profile.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
board sponsers

KD1

Awards
  • Established
my avatar could be a before pic I was about 190. I don't know what my body fat is but I do cable crunches once a week. I tend to treat my abs like any other body part when working them.
Yeah his avatar looks good, but I think the bodyfat isnt as impressive as the ab development.

Thats something Ive struggled with ever since I had my appendix out - ab development. When I start doing my abs hard twice a week I start getting this pinching pain where they cut into me and I have to back off.

KD1

Awards
  • Established
how do I get it???
I suggest you research the chemicles ;)you are searching for, and dont ask for sources.

BTW the chemical name for Nolvadex is Tamoxifen, but is commonly combined with Citrate to form Tamoxifen Citrate. So do some research on that compound.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Click on his name and search his posts'. He broke the board rules somewhere.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
ok, SD 10 days in.. 3rd day at 20mg.. not to impressed yet..

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Is it ok to take something like Alieve for the headaches... I'm ready to go blind from the pain.