Has anyone had their bag searched in airport customs?

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
My friend is flying from the USA back to Canada. He is transporting some superdrol x2, phera plex x1, and some other anabolic extreme supplements for a total of 7 bottles. Has anyone or does anyone think this may cause a problem with customs?
The only time I've been searched was on the Canada side coming off the plane a dog fucking barked at me. So they searched everything of mine but I didn't even have anything illegal!!!!! They keep on asking me about Ectasy :icon_lol: .

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I personally would not take the chance if I were him

soapmaker432

Awards
I've had all of my bags searched for no specific reason. They searched them heavily as well.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Are those supplements illegal in canada? Im also from canada and curious about this, I ordered some superdrol online so its comming to me in the mail...im not planning on using it anytime soon but i know it wont be around much longer so i ordered a couple bottles... i sure hope they get through customs....damn.

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I count all my pills out for each day and put them in individual zip lock bags. I've traveled many times, been searched many times, and each time they look at the massive quantity of mixed and unlabeled pills, smile, and wave me on.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, they don't seem to linger on people's pills and vitamins...that would just open up one can of worms after another. As Rhino stated, if you just put them in bags or vitamin case and get rid of the bottles that say "anabolic" all over them, he'll probably be ok.

GTOman

Board Supporter
Awards
I've been searched in Canada going to the USA. They ripped apart my entire suitcase and I had a ton of supplements in there (Semamin, Novadex XT, CLA, Vitamin C, etc.). They looked at all of the bottles but didn't open a single one of them. I could have had anything in there.

Those supplements are readily avaliable in Canada from Canadian supplement sites if you search a little...

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
I've been searched in Canada going to the USA. They ripped apart my entire suitcase and I had a ton of supplements in there (Semamin, Novadex XT, CLA, Vitamin C, etc.). They looked at all of the bottles but didn't open a single one of them. I could have had anything in there.

Those supplements are readily avaliable in Canada from Canadian supplement sites if you search a little...
I did search a little.... The price differences are huge, so i went with a us vendor.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd go with paranioa. Tell your buddy to buy some fish oil and put them in there, and if that isn't enough, put some fish oil caps on top of them. If they did open them up and smell, they'd close them up as quick as they opened them and send hi mon his way.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
i had my bags searched when i went to cali, and i had an open bottle of sd and liquid nolva.. nothing happened

Gary46080

Awards
I'm pretty sure they're more interested in narcotics and other more harmful drugs. If they see a bottle of superdrol they just think it's a workout supplement. I'm sure the only steroids they would stop is if someone had actual vials or amps with them.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Not sure about the legality of superdrol in Canada. Since it's not banned in the USA under any act as of now, maybe our government dosn't really know much about this substance. I know a couple of Canadian sites do carry it but at a huge cost $79.99 a bottle. I take the chance ordering from the USA and get my friend to bring it back. I hope there will be no problems.
The halodrol(x2) coming in the mail is another concern, I got it on a pre-sale and they arn't sure if it's going to be in bottles or original packaging. If it's in a bottle I think it would cause less of a problem.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Not sure about the legality of superdrol in Canada. Since it's not banned in the USA under any act as of now, maybe our government dosn't really know much about this substance. I know a couple of Canadian sites do carry it but at a huge cost $79.99 a bottle. I take the chance ordering from the USA and get my friend to bring it back. I hope there will be no problems.
The halodrol(x2) coming in the mail is another concern, I got it on a pre-sale and they arn't sure if it's going to be in bottles or original packaging. If it's in a bottle I think it would cause less of a problem.

Yea man the price is rediculous at canadian retailers. So i also took my chance with an over the boarder purchase... im sure it will be fine thou, im not too worried about it.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I count all my pills out for each day and put them in individual zip lock bags. I've traveled many times, been searched many times, and each time they look at the massive quantity of mixed and unlabeled pills, smile, and wave me on.
exactly.. I do this exact thing. I've been searched about 10 times with this same packaging and it's no problem whatsoever.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Are those supplements illegal in canada? Im also from canada and curious about this, I ordered some superdrol online so its comming to me in the mail...im not planning on using it anytime soon but i know it wont be around much longer so i ordered a couple bottles... i sure hope they get through customs....damn.
Have got your order through customs.

feedfest3

Awards
Canadian customs seems to be tightening up a bit lately.
I came across form the USA a couple days ago and they saw reciepts from Vitamin world and that seemed to be a red flag.
They searched the car and pulled out every bottle of protein/vitamins/minerals etc and read the ingredients to check for a banned substance(so they said)
Bottom line is I wouldn't test them too much or they'll take your stuff.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Canadian customs seems to be tightening up a bit lately.
I came across form the USA a couple days ago and they saw reciepts from Vitamin world and that seemed to be a red flag.
They searched the car and pulled out every bottle of protein/vitamins/minerals etc and read the ingredients to check for a banned substance(so they said)
Bottom line is I wouldn't test them too much or they'll take your stuff.
Did they take anything? How long did it take you to get your order from islandsupplements? I ordered some halodrol i hope i won't have a problem.

How big are the AX bottles? Could you fit all the pills from 2 bottle of superdrol into a single bottle? If i can get them into one bottle would be less noticable.
Cause i have bottle 7 of AX's products coming only 2 superdrols. I could half the number of bottles just about if that would work. My friends leaving California friday.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Take them out of the Anabolic Xtreme bottles. Plastic Bags bring ambiguity(sp) "Anabolic" causes suspicion...

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
exactly.. I do this exact thing. I've been searched about 10 times with this same packaging and it's no problem whatsoever.
I do this but i use vitamins or herbal supplement bottles to put them. Travelling within UE is easier (no controls), but with terrorism fear one is never careful enough :D

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
I guess i'll find out what happens to my goods when he flys in on friday.:blink:
I was looking for laws on banned substance in Canada but no such luck. Since these products are so new and do have different chemical formulation than the original formula under legislation they wouldn't be there right? If in the states they havn't been banned under prohormone act yet then under law wouldn't they still be consider legal.

munstah

Awards
i ordered my superdrol from the U.S. also... ordered on a monday.. came on the thursday to my house in ontario.. no problems at all:woohoo:

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Prohormones are NOT legal to import into Canada. I don't think that they are so much banned substances as they are simply not approved. Once they are in the country it's no big deal, it seems to be the importation where you get problems.

I think Canadian retailers simply jack up the prices to make up for the seizures that don't get through. You may save a lot by ordering from the US but there is also the possibility that it will be seized.

Given the cost and the legalities here in Canada some may ask why bother with PH's at all...

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
:bow28: :sad:
Prohormones are NOT legal to import into Canada. I don't think that they are so much banned substances as they are simply not approved. Once they are in the country it's no big deal, it seems to be the importation where you get problems.

I think Canadian retailers simply jack up the prices to make up for the seizures that don't get through. You may save a lot by ordering from the US but there is also the possibility that it will be seized.

Given the cost and the legalities here in Canada some may ask why bother with PH's at all...
Only cause I don't know anyone that has access to the real deal. :sad:

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
I'm not going to just go up to a big guy and ask him if he knows where to get some juice. He would probably laugh and say he prefers apple over orange juice. How would the big guys suggest a person approach them on this topic.

hyoogeness

Awards
One could always empty out a large bottle of fish oil for one, vitamin for another, calcium, etc. and fill with whatever, cover with the items corresponding to the container.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
My buddy got everything through customs just fine. When I asked which bag he had them in he said his carry on:jaw:.
They didn't say anything to him at all, I :icon_lol: . i won't try that again for a bit.