Can I please get some feedback from some chemo gurus about prostate/hormone issues.

1. Can I please get some feedback from some chemo gurus about prostate/hormone issues.

O.K guys, a lot of you know that I had a prostate infection for many months now. I have been doing great as of late and, per my Dr's comments about my prostate issue not being related to hormones or steroids, decided that I felt well enough to start another cycle.

Well, I definitely had a flare up due to the super one+ and I am really confused.

Is it related or not?

Have you or others you know of had similar issues?

What can be done?

Thanks in advance for your help all!

WW7

2. I have an infection as well and androgens have never really made it any worse.  Lately, I have been doing very well and only have a problem once in a while.  Wind, did you ever get ahold of some uristat?  I always keep some in my wallet just in case I have a problem.  You know how painful it is, so its a nice backup.  If you can't find it in your area, I can send you some.

Let me know,

WYD

3. Who's I would be very glad to try out some of the meds your refering to. I can't get them locally so let me know what I need to do so I can get some from you bro. Thanks a million.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Can I please get help with a muscle mass diet?
    By Akzel in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-07-2012, 05:30 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 02:11 AM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 11:31 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 12:25 PM
  5. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-07-2003, 08:58 PM