formestane injectible

flyingjer

Awards
formestane injectible, anybody have any experience with this, also what kind of dosage and how many pokes a week?

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
250-500mg every second week, is the usual dose as far as I know, for mamma carzinome treatment.

bump on how to dissolve formestane.

great substance by the way.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya i'm really interested in this myself, it really is an amazing compound.

flyingjer

Awards
what are you guys using it for? progesterone?

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
It has various applications/effects.
It boosts Testosterone and IGF-1, dimishes Estrogen, but not to such a large extend as Letrozol or Arimidex do;
and I found it to be a very smooth, slightly mood and sports-performances-enhancing agent, with fairly no sides and if they´de be positve, I belive, ´cause I´ve made only good exprerience with it.

I found it to be a better agent than methenolone-enantat, for my purpose, in fact it works like one sould expect methenolone should work, if one reads the specifics of Primo, at least for me.

Oh-and I´ve forgotten, nil HPTA suppression in fact the opposite and vice versa no withdrawl-effects.

flyingjer

Awards
i thought it is one of the only things that directly battles progesterone, which is the main reason i was going to include it in my tren cycle

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Formestane also has anti-aromatase properties as well. I forgot the actual rate that it blocks aromatase enzyme but I know it is close to 90%.

Bump on a good injectable formestane recipe and how to dissolve as well.:woohoo:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Impact Ultra has formestane acetate, and I have 4 bottles.. :cool:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if you could use it in a standard kit, like a fina type kit, i'd wanna brew some up to around 250mg/ml.

Bacaveli

Awards
bump on the cypionate. this is already an amazing compound and a cypionate version would be very convenient.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Formestane could be synthesized with an ester, thus increasing its solubility. Perhaps a nutrition store would be willing to import some formestane cypionate?
I asked custom and nutraplanet for formastane with enthate or cyponate ester, but they say there isnt enough demand........ :rant:

BobbyRay

Awards
I love formestane--I have a bunch of it but I had no idea it kept progesterone in check!? I'm running deca and should probably break out the dermabolics topical formestane I have.

Would a formestane suspension (ala test suspension) be doable or would that just be too much pain/trouble?

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
Formestane ist generally poor absorbed by oil, water, ether, etc.

Voluminous injectoions are the rule in clinical use, the longlasting effect of it is due to it´s like Testsuspension and the crystals are the depot-bolus for the next 2-or-so weeks.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but we are all still waiting on a formula for making formestane injectable

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
HYdroxypropyl Beta-Cyclodextrin, crownsugar with polar outside an unpolar inside that covers eG steroids, bases, etc. making them watersoluble, est voilà, your formestane-injectible should be art hand.^^
Mix it 9-10:1 HPBC:Base, let stir on a magnetic stirrer with enoough water to get the ratio you want, add some NaCl to make it isotonic, etc. -any suggestions?

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
HYdroxypropyl Beta-Cyclodextrin, crownsugar with polar outside an unpolar inside that covers eG steroids, bases, etc. making them watersoluble, est voilà, your formestane-injectible should be art hand.^^
Mix it 9-10:1 HPBC:Base, let stir on a magnetic stirrer with enoough water to get the ratio you want, add some NaCl to make it isotonic, etc. -any suggestions?
Ok thanks dude

porkhide

Awards
I think you still need to disolve the formastane before you add it to the hbpc/water or ethonol solution. Unless you think it is micronized enough to work.
Thats how it works with stanozol anyway.
any feedback is welcome.

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
I did it this way I´ve described it and it seemed to work out.
Gave a clear solution after sterile filtering and no, you shouldn´t need to get the formestane into the solution first, this is the sugar´s job to do so, if it weren´t, where would be the fun in using HPBC? But you´re somewhat right.Micronization doens´t hurt! -The HPBC Test-Base I´ve made as bon-bons, worked damn good.:D

The mix gets thick, if left standing and looks like the sugar for sweets and can be formed into .. anything that looks like sweets *lol*.

porkhide

Awards
I did it this way I´ve described it and it seemed to work out.
Gave a clear solution after sterile filtering and no, you shouldn´t need to get the formestane into the solution first, this is the sugar´s job to do so, if it weren´t, where would be the fun in using HPBC? But you´re somewhat right.Micronization doens´t hurt! -The HPBC Test-Base I´ve made as bon-bons, worked damn good.:D

The mix gets thick, if left standing and looks like the sugar for sweets and can be formed into .. anything that looks like sweets *lol*.
I assume it was clear before filtering also.

porkhide

Awards
wasnt sure if the formestane would be in crystal chunks
and not get included into the hpbc and need a cosolvent.
thanks, cool.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Anabolics 15