Finasteride Question

vicmack777

Awards
Quick finasteride question for you fellas. Im starting a test cycle with a little bit of anavar. I've recently heard on a few of these boards that it takes 3 months for the finasteride to kick in, rendering it pretty much useless for a test cycle. Any truth to this?

hockeyguy77

Awards
i hope it doesnt take 3 months... i am staring a cycle in 3 weeks. where r u getting the Finasteride from? is it generic? and how much was it?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Quick finasteride question for you fellas. Im starting a test cycle with a little bit of anavar. I've recently heard on a few of these boards that it takes 3 months for the finasteride to kick in, rendering it pretty much useless for a test cycle. Any truth to this?
I really doubt that. Start one or two weeks before your cycle, or if u are using a long ester for the test, start at the same time and dont worry.

If i was you I would run dutasteride, but if you dont have MPB or BPH already you should be fine with the fina.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
No it does not take 3 months. I think the Merck insert says something about how long before a certain percentage of DHT is blocked. It is more on the order of 24-72 hours I thought.

KD1

Awards
  • Established
3 Months is the amount of time it takes for you to notice the difference in your hairline when taking finistride. This is so people dont think their hair is going to regrow overnight.

You should be fine starting a week or two out, and I doubt Var is going to make you lose any hair anyhow.

vicmack777

Awards
I really doubt that. Start one or two weeks before your cycle, or if u are using a long ester for the test, start at the same time and dont worry.

If i was you I would run dutasteride, but if you dont have MPB or BPH already you should be fine with the fina.
Why dutasteride?

EXETERCITY

Awards
I took finesteride 12yrs ago before i started weight lifting,1mg a day took 4weeks to stop hair loss,very effective,i couldn't keep up with the price(a lot more expensive then).So i just shaved my head much cheaper and you looked mean as f*** in to the bargin.
Careful if you are trying for children supposed to be dodgy when it comes to concieving???my kids turned out fine so like all drugs it's a bit of a lottery with the sides.