alcohol and steroids

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    I agree with not drinking, but what does lowering natty test matter if you are shut down?
    Exactley you can't supress something you don't have. I almost never drink but if I was going to get sloshed I would actually prefer to do it on cycle then off.

2. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    find another sport and steer clear of gear you mutha****in' queer, take it in the rear, grab another beer.......
    damn, go ahead rhyme master.

•   

3. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Beelzebub again.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    damn, go ahead rhyme master.

Did you use the SMALL smilies cause it was glen?

5. eh well, thanks anyway, lol.
    •   

6. Here are a few reasons I know of that are enough to stop me from drinking - 1. TAKE CARE OF YOUR LIVER - you are already trashing it with SD or whatever, so don't tax it more. 2. It just about stops the good hormone production - IGH, Test, etc. so you undermine making gains. 3. It is a duiretic - so you will have to drink more water 4. It is always a good idea to get stronger and more aggressive and then weaken your judgement capabilities in social situations - NOT.

7. this thread is getting downright funny.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    true, it also seems idiotic to me to deny yourself a beer when you want one. i don't advocate getting ****faced every night of the week, but to deny yourself a friggin beer because some guy somewhere on a board said it was bad for me because i inject test......seems pretty idiotic to me too. where is all this undeniable proof that a beer will make you **** your liver out? you only live once brutha, don't make it a mini-bootcamp on yourself. self-control is the underlining factor here bros. if you can't stop after 1 or 2 beers, then no, you shouldn't be drinking.

word. Like Beelz said, you only live once. Let loose and have fun now and then. Unless your competing, i don't see any problem with drinking now and then.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer
    stay off it, there aren't any positives to drinking on cycle. if youre in a social situation, and if need be, just have a beer in your hand and sip on it for the night. people wont be on you if they see you have something in your hand.

i agree with everyone else btw^^
    thats sad if anyone is worried about "not looking cool" just because you dont have a drink in your hand. psh...drink water. if people hassle you cause you arent drinkning, smash them over their head with a gallon jug...you dont want to drink, dont drink. and i agree with beelz...if you want a beer, have one but dont take it further than that. personally i think its wrong and idiotic to get plastered. no good comes from it. perfect example, my roomate got drunk last night, lost his car keys, late for his first day at his new job cause his keys are somewhere in another state.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    true, it also seems idiotic to me to deny yourself a beer when you want one. i don't advocate getting ****faced every night of the week, but to deny yourself a friggin beer because some guy somewhere on a board said it was bad for me because i inject test......seems pretty idiotic to me too. where is all this undeniable proof that a beer will make you **** your liver out? you only live once brutha, don't make it a mini-bootcamp on yourself. self-control is the underlining factor here bros. if you can't stop after 1 or 2 beers, then no, you shouldn't be drinking.
    This is the best post I've read on AM in quite some time... :clap:

11. I think jstrong was right on. also beezle. I drink sometimes on a cycle but never in pct.

12. I don't see what the big deal is, I don't drink and I go to parties all the time. My friends are all cool with it and they don't try to get me to drink anymore. Plus it's always kinda fun to be the sober one looking in on all the stupid ****.

13. I maybe an odd one, but I love beer. Not even to get smashed off of it, but I love the taste of it and all the varities of it there are to sample. I have cut back down on my drinking but I think beelz hit it right on the head when you can't go out and do something you enjoy within moderation because of everything you have read or heard that can't even really be backed up.

14. I enjoy a nice single malt every once in a while and if I can't get smashed every now and then what excuse would I have to act like a total ass!
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sad Article on Flex Wheeler and steroids
    By Yimen E.Cricket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 12:46 AM
  2. Sort of O/T... dr's and steroids
    By corteztk1982 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-22-2003, 10:53 PM
  3. rubbing alcohol and new vial
    By rhatid in forum Anabolics